Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t cute. This is actually tragic. The girls have lost their innocence.
All I can think about is Tracy on the podcast saying how she lost her virginity at 12.

E14A23D4-C26F-4946-92A9-4E0BB47BB0BC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s talking about places to party this weekend. What money does she have?

Its Halloween weekend and judging by places she goes too. She parties for free lol

you are reaching and projecting
those kids posing just like every kid outhere
maybe look at your own kid pictures and you would see silly poses? I feel like mods should have some rules on bringing in those kids into conversation here. Skylar is going to google herself soon and find this , think on how that will be on a little kid. Just stop
Meh, my nieces range from 4 to 19… not one of them posed like Skylar or Jayden at 7 & 6. My friends kids range from 2 weeks old to 16 years old, they don’t pose like Skylar and Jayden… Skylar and Jayden don’t even pose like this when they’re with the Eps… yet with their birther it’s all about “sass” “attitude” and “diva behavior”… they’re not cute innocent poses…. And you can tell….
ANNNDDDDDDD
Skylar, Jayden and Julian have ALWAYS been defended when comments, statements and opinions have been made about them that come across as overreaching or overstepping.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can talk about Tracy being a crappy person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching
How else do little girls pose?

Im curious what’s the age range in this thread
Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol

Reactions: 2
Ahhh that is not true. Ive seen people act even more ratchet then Tracy. Tracy dresses really cheap but she also very jersey and every farm has similar moms or even worse. I once saw this chick walk through farm with a wagon full of veggies posing for her husband or bf who was strapped with a kid in a baby bjorn while she was posing in a LATEX mini skirt and over knee boots in a middle of some tomatoes. It was like 90 degrees out too 🤣
IG brought out so much out of people that almost every farm visit there are few families with moms who look even worse then Tracy.
Not to mention that every other mom is almost always in pleather spanx leggings , booby white tank and flannel
yikes! I haven’t seen that, leggings, flannels, ripped jeans, yeah but never anyone over the top. 😂😂

Reactions: 6
One of my daughters is 8, the other is still a baby, but I don’t have one photo of my 8 year old making duck lips or sticking her tush out. I don’t teach her to pose that way and she doesn’t see me doing that either. When I look at the pics she posts of her kids I’m appalled. I specifically remember a pic of the girls in their swimsuits inside the townhouse on the landing of the stairs a few years back where they’re posing like this and 3 years younger than they are now! Maybe I’m over protecting my daughter’s innocence. I know my husband would have a cow if I photographed her that way. I also don’t let her drink anything but water and white milk. She’s never had juice or pop. Jayden drinking 2 cans of pop while at the farm for a couple hours (sprite and orange soda) is outrageous to me for a 6 year old. Especially one with silver crowns already. And then the R rated movies. This is all horrible horrible parenting. It’s a reflection on Tracy not the kids. But because Tracy actually took her 3 kids out alone for once in her pea sized brain she thinks she’s mother of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One of my daughters is 8, the other is still a baby, but I don’t have one photo of my 8 year old making duck lips or sticking her tush out. I don’t teach her to pose that way and she doesn’t see me doing that either. When I look at the pics she posts of her kids I’m appalled. I specifically remember a pic of the girls in their swimsuits inside the townhouse on the landing of the stairs a few years back where they’re posing like this and 3 years younger than they are now! Maybe I’m over protecting my daughter’s innocence. I know my husband would have a cow if I photographed her that way. I also don’t let her drink anything but water and white milk. She’s never had juice or pop. Jayden drinking 2 cans of pop while at the farm for a couple hours (sprite and orange soda) is outrageous to me for a 6 year old. Especially one with silver crowns already. And then the R rated movies. This is all horrible horrible parenting. It’s a reflection on Tracy not the kids. But because Tracy actually took her 3 kids out alone for once in her pea sized brain she thinks she’s mother of the year.
You’re not being overprotective, you’re being a great parent ❤ Unfortunately that concept is lost on some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What does innocence have to do with kids who are hyper active and silly? I don’t know about you, but to take any photos of my kids always ends up same way as those photos Tracy posts of hers. Either too fake over dramatic or mean mugging a camera. Im 33, grew up on Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Madonna and like I said our family albums are so cringy with us in costumes putting on shows with actual makeup on posing for days at ages 5-8. Thats how most american kids grew up in the 90s and I assume Europe too? no? I don’t see big deal on those things orher then her matching them in polyester.
Taking away an innocence from a child in my opinion is taking away their right to be a kid and having their play side while still being behaved individuals. Do I give my kids two sodas on a hot day? Sometimes!
Do you know how much soda average Americans drink ? Its not a big deal
Also Im assuming your kids never been in dance,cheer or gymnastics. Judging by Skylars pose she is doing one of them and thats absolutely normal for a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does innocence have to do with kids who are hyper active and silly? I don’t know about you, but to take any photos of my kids always ends up same way as those photos Tracy posts of hers. Either too fake over dramatic or mean mugging a camera. Im 33, grew up on Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Madonna and like I said our family albums are so cringy with us in costumes putting on shows with actual makeup on posing for days at ages 5-8. Thats how most american kids grew up in the 90s and I assume Europe too? no? I don’t see big deal on those things orher then her matching them in polyester.
Taking away an innocence from a child in my opinion is taking away their right to be a kid and having their play side while still being behaved individuals. Do I give my kids two sodas on a hot day? Sometimes!
Do you know how much soda average Americans drink ? Its not a big deal
Also Im assuming your kids never been in dance,cheer or gymnastics. Judging by Skylars pose she is doing one of them and thats absolutely normal for a child.
Hi Tracy!!!!! So nice of you to finally join us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Don’t worry about this fool she literally just joined this month🙄🙄🙄 two weeks ago…
I’m not…. She’s amusing… she came hot going off about Tara posting pictures of the kids… yet she’s defending Tracy posting the girls in crop tops, inappropriate poses… it’s entertaining, she likes to defend Tracy.

Reactions: 39
I’m not…. She’s amusing… she came hot going off about Tara posting pictures of the kids… yet she’s defending Tracy posting the girls in crop tops, inappropriate poses… it’s entertaining, she likes to defend Tracy.
But but but eVeRy LiTtLe GiRl PoSeS LiKe ThAt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can talk about Tracy being a crappy person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching

Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol
Speaking for myself: the problem I see is Tracy’s “save the children” stance while publicly posting her kids in provocative clothes/poses.

• Heart
But we all gotta remember “sHeS a GiRLs GiRl”

I’ve heard a lot of people say that she is nicer in person as well

She’s nicer in person cause she wouldnt be able to handle someone giving her a smack in the mouth and having a physical fight. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t worry about this fool she literally just joined this month🙄🙄🙄 two weeks ago…
And in two short weeks she’s talked tit about Corey’s family and defends Tracy’s ghetto ass behavior. Not to mention the post where she’s talking mess about how Jersey women dress at the pumpkin patch but Tracy’s ill-fitted $2 crop top is ok. Girl bye.

Not one person in here said Tracy invented a damn thing nor are her kids the first. She’s a crappy ass person and her bad parenting has trickled down into her kids’ behavior. It’s called domino effect and no one is focused solely on what the kids are wearing/how they’re posing but it damn sure plays a role in her parenting and who she is as a person.

Last edited:
I feel like maybe you are Tara, since you the only person who keep bringing her up and tried to argue with about children being posted online by people who are not their parents . You either Tara or some delusional person who don’t have kids and not see how sick it is to talk about kids that didn’t ask for you to talk about them.
Isn’t this supposed to be a snark page about Tracy? Why you care what some 7 year old wears
None of you would last in Jersey with amount of pearl clutching 🤣🤣

But who bought the 7 year olds clothes??? It’s about the parenting of the children.

Reactions: 12
I would like to say, that I grew up in the 70s and early 80s, and there are no pictures of me or my sister posing provocatively blowing kisses and or wearing cut off shirts. My parents would never of allowed that kind of behavior. Also my daughter was born in 1998, that means she grew up in early 2000s, and there are no pictures of her in any type of Hoochie clothes, and or posing provocatively. I…. would have never allowed it!
Now I understand that every family is different, and everybody has their own way of bringing up their own children, but we are all here to critique TRASHBAGS parenting skills, in hopes that she will amend her evil ways as a human being, and a parent!!!! FIGSONATOAST…. You sound like a Trashbag groupie. Maybe our little group chat, is not for you.
7FC9B63B-C185-40A7-B6CC-9CCC8AC2B038.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel like maybe you are Tara, since you the only person who keep bringing her up and tried to argue with about children being posted online by people who are not their parents . You either Tara or some delusional person who don’t have kids and not see how sick it is to talk about kids that didn’t ask for you to talk about them.
Isn’t this supposed to be a snark page about Tracy? Why you care what some 7 year old wears
None of you would last in Jersey with amount of pearl clutching 🤣🤣
Not Tara, but thank you…
I have kids, and sure as tit wouldn’t put them in crop tops, dresses they wore as toddlers and brag about it, swimsuits they’re growing out of and other such outfits while simultaneously running my mouth about “Save the children.” Tracy on the regular has those kids inappropriately dressed and inappropriately posing… but okay, you do you boo….
…What pearl clutching? People pointing out inappropriate behaviors that are clearly noticeable and exist around one parent but not around the other… that’s pearl clutching? Meh, Jersey ain’t that hard…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.