Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just viewed her latest tiktok—— broad is wider than everrrrrrr, def 50 inch hips yikes

Reactions: 13
Just viewed her latest tiktok—— broad is wider than everrrrrrr, def 50 inch hips yikes
Yeah, I just had to go watch it🤣🥱, 1st. The beginning shot was of NASTY ass old crusty extensions that needed removed. 2nd. Either that salon has chairs for toddlers, or her hips are HUGE. 3rd. WHAT is that damn line on her six head🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The “No filter filter” that she uses turned me into a different u recognizable person. This girl is so full of tit it’s painful
me too! it makes your face so smooth, I looked nothing like myself…… guys, maybe she truly believes that’s what she looks like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this witch for real? She’s trolling, right? Want a bleeping pat on the back for doing the basics? Ughhh I can’t stand her. And happy? Sorry but those kids always look miserable with her… you can tell in their eyes.
Well mannered and kind???? Gworllllllll
We saw sky shove Jayden in Disney
We see how scared Jayden is of Julian
We see Julian wind his fist up all the time..
But they’re well mannered and kind 🤣🤣 sure witch. Whatever you tell yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What is up with slang use lately? I know a Tattler mentioned it previously but it's so weird. Buncha "naaaa, don't play with me...." etc.

Did she find another personality to project? Will she now identify as black with a Danish outlook on life?

She's so gross, grow up already. Find yourself ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥱 is she high?
Problem being we have caught you slipping - many photos of Trashy on here showing her in her NaTuRaL state. Not saying your ugly however you have ruined yourself with all these procedures- a lot of women are stunning don’t want to name as would trigger you and have you running to the tequila.
Your an average looking women so get used to it that’s why you ain’t been snapped up by big brands or a modelling contract. Are you writing these yourself 👏 👏

View attachment 1660218

Pink dress was from 2019, pre WLS
And she has Shapewear on 😂

Reactions: 13
Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Problem being we have caught you slipping - many photos of Trashy on here showing her in her NaTuRaL state. Not saying your ugly however you have ruined yourself with all these procedures- a lot of women are stunning don’t want to name as would trigger you and have you running to the tequila.
Your an average looking women so get used to it that’s why you ain’t been snapped up by big brands or a modelling contract. Are you writing these yourself 👏 👏

And she has Shapewear on 😂
What matters is how Old people view her. The moment a sweet elderly lady gets a glimpse of her 😂 Tracy doesn't know the definition of mean until an old sweet lady tells her she's a POS 😂
Idc what a "friend" has to say about her. The kids faces and attitudes say it all.

Reactions: 16
No, no, no my dear, i live in France but i made a quick check just to see what activities she has around her home and BOUM, a school dance just "around the corner"! 😊

Epic!!! 🤣
there is tonssss of activities for kids in the area. It also cost $$ and having to bring them to/from those activities .. my guess is she blames having to shuffle the kids to Corey “4 days a month”… which is a joke in more ways than one. But for real, there’s so many things to sign the girls up for she’s just choosing herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.