Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simiauci

VIP Member
Yup - you are correct! I get confused by all her gentlemen callers hahaha
You're not really mistaken, I think this man was with Tracy and the kids during a pool day at a friend's house. The day Julie was there too, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

remi85

VIP Member
new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
[
She’s talking about places to party this weekend. What money does she have?
[/QUOTE]

Its Halloween weekend and judging by places she goes too. She parties for free lol

Jayden wants her mom’s approval so bad that she’s picking up Tracy’s horrible habits, such as posing like this. Literally every picture of Jayden, she’s posing in a sexual manner. How does nobody else see this??
you are reaching and projecting
those kids posing just like every kid outhere
maybe look at your own kid pictures and you would see silly poses? I feel like mods should have some rules on bringing in those kids into conversation here. Skylar is going to google herself soon and find this , think on how that will be on a little kid. Just stop

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can talk about Tracy being a shitty person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching
How else do little girls pose?

Im curious what’s the age range in this thread
Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol

Reactions: 2