Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy will start her birthday celebrations on November 1st and end them on November 30th.
Let's get ready for more "ME, ME, ME", bullshit about scorpions, her moments out....

She spends a lot of time preparing and sharing about her birthday, her moments outside, her outfits, her procedures, her, her, her but doesn’t care about important moments in the life of her kids because in her eyes they are less important than herself!

It's HER first and after her children, especially when they can "bring" her something more.
My grandmother is like her.
Lying and accusing others are the main characteristics of their personality.

I hope these are their Halloween costumes and not school outfits.
Here, the school will call the parents to bring a change of clothes or to take the children home!
View attachment 1677103
Why? First of all, it’s going to be warm today and these outfits look itch as duck. Maybe these are recycled?

Reactions: 11
Hey trash bag, this is what a typical night at my house looks like. You’re a lazy stay at home mother, the very least you can do is cook for your children!View attachment 1676046
I work 10 hour shifts five days a week, and still come home and cook dinner every night! Carne Asada, rice, beans, two kinds of Chile, Homemade flour tortillas, And ice water to get it all down.
I'm definitely coming for my plate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I feel like she is going to throw a Halloween party and call THAT Jayden's birthday party 🤔 The "horror theme' for her "horror loving daughter " who is legit terrified on the videos we all watched. I place my 1$ here🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought thw girls were in outfits I'd seen on Shein but they're slightly different.
Screenshot_20221025-173516_SHEIN.jpg

Reactions: 8
Thought thw girls were in outfits I'd seen on Shein but they're slightly different. View attachment 1677591
It has to be uncomfortable for small children to wear this all day. While others are running around, climbing play equipment, and sitting on the floor, these 2 will be miserable wearing Golden Girls church outfits with fake Chanel purses from wish.com. This is damn near child abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's school pictures today...

Tracy seems to think she has sacrificed SO MUCH being a "mom" to these kids.. that she deserves so much in return. Her birthdays, nights out all the time, plastic surgery, etc. its mind blowing to watch.. I actually unfollowed her because she would pop up on my stories constantly.. the stupid memes, bad clothing, bad choices all around.. this thread title is so on point.. how horrible of a person do you have to be..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If being loved by a Scorpio means having your birthday as a child all but forgotten about and as an adult having a friendship destroyed because you went to the same nightclub as her mortal enemy, then I don’t want it lol

D3D968A8-DF60-4DF7-BCC5-DB7DD65CDCFB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why do I feel like she is going to throw a Halloween party and call THAT Jayden's birthday party 🤔 The "horror theme' for her "horror loving daughter " who is legit terrified on the videos we all watched. I place my 1$ here🤣
She doesn't have the kids this weekend so I doubt it. Unless she switched with Corey but I doubt the also because I'm sure she purchased 3 slutty costumes to wear to the clubs.

We all know she always puts herself first before any of her kids. She will probably throw herself an amazing 35 birthday party while Jayden is still waiting for hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She'll choose something like that.

She just has to find her costume from last Halloween and cut some more fabric on it.
ML-70312-2.jpg

images.jpeg

You're welcome Maloney!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jayden wants her mom’s approval so bad that she’s picking up Tracy’s horrible habits, such as posing like this. Literally every picture of Jayden, she’s posing in a sexual manner. How does nobody else see this??
And she is just 7. Good job Tracy. You are such an amazing parent; it shows in how sexualized she is in every pic.
God help that child as she grows up.

Reactions: 15
Lol comment “you really look like Tracy DIMARCO 💀 💀 💀 the last 2 photos even got Trashy lip shadow 🤣 🤣 we have just witnessed the future Trashy 🤣 🤣 👏 👏 👏
This witch IS Tracy’s future
Hanging at clubs in her 60s and 70s thinking people aren’t laughing at her
Ugh

It’s this guy who is “her friend’s” fiancé. She posted this pic so many times already if I was “her friend” I would seriously think she was trying to come for my man. I think Tracy just wants to put tall handsome men on her grid she doesn’t care who they belong to. And the tag “you did an amazing job” …….I dunno….. coming from Trashy…. It just hits different.

Does anyone remember? Did she say she rescheduled Jayden’s birthday next month, meaning October? Because October will have come and gone, she doesn’t have the kids next weekend so???? Maybe if we press it the issue non stop here she’ll have no choice but to throw her a makeshift birthday on a random Tuesday like she did for Skylar this year.

What we will never hear is Jayden asking her mommy why she didn’t get a birthday party over and over because I KNOW SHE IS!!!!! Breaks my heart! Especially knowing Skylar got a birthday party this year. And if you think this tit is not bleeping her up Maloney you need a punch in the face.
What made me feel so bad for Jayden was the picture of her at ANOTHER kids party while her incubator shouted that kid out.
Reprehensible

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She doesn't have the kids this weekend so I doubt it. Unless she switched with Corey but I doubt the also because I'm sure she purchased 3 slutty costumes to wear to the clubs.

We all know she always puts herself first before any of her kids. She will probably throw herself an amazing 35 birthday party while Jayden is still waiting for hers.
Definitely not switching weekends. She already made it known she’s going to Body Mass Index’s 100th birthday at the club.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You can talk about Tracy being a crappy person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching
How else do little girls pose?

Im curious what’s the age range in this thread
Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol
[/
another thing of the many things maloney hasn’t got is culture 🤡

Definitely not switching weekends. She already made it known she’s going to Body Mass Index’s 100th birthday at the club.
I wonder if tiny tans and alcky ant are going to hes 100th party. It’s a shame hes not English he could of had a telegram off of The King

• Haha
Should we start guessing her basic Halloween costumes now?? 😂😂

I’d also bet money that her kids probably don’t even have costumes yet and Mommy Tara probably got them for the kids

Reactions: 17
Looking at the comments on her post - boy this waste of space loves to blow 💨 up her own ass, but I do looovvvveeee a bit of fictional comedy from a 🧠 dead trailer park trash
Woman spoke the truth - trashy responds to factual comment with a “gangster” response- ohh your hard Tracy bet the womens knees are knocking- you pathetic 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.