Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
If you’re local, the videos last night should have been EXTRA cringy. I’m embarrassed to say I was an Abyss/Deko regular and the way Tracy referenced them over and over as she mis-lipsynced lyrics like always was especially nauseating.

You could feel how bad she secretly does want to go back to that time. When she was a MySpace queen and when staying @ Surfside motel in Seaside for MDW with the NY crew was the highlight of her very very pathetic life. I could never imagine being 35.. on 40s doorstep singing along to house vocals from 2005 acting like I was doing something special with my life. Or going clubbing in general. Maybe bc I’m a mom with the kind of husband Maloney fantasizes over but how pathetic do you feel going home to lay in your twin size bed next to your rose vibrator? God it’s palpable 🥴 if she wasn’t so narcissistic and busy portraying how desirable and *perfect* her life is now, I just might feel bad for her. But alas…….I definitely don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Don’t worry about this fool she literally just joined this month🙄🙄🙄 two weeks ago…
I’m not…. She’s amusing… she came hot going off about Tara posting pictures of the kids… yet she’s defending Tracy posting the girls in crop tops, inappropriate poses… it’s entertaining, she likes to defend Tracy.

Reactions: 39

notfriends

Chatty Member
Watching Trashy literally blow pops is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. It's also safe to say that she has had more blow pops in the past 6 months than I have had in 2 decades.

I also see that she's pulled out her black structured work pants. I wish she would ask her cousin where she bought them lol

The girl in the orange unitard looking thing at the party today looked like she was half dressed for Halloween. Who wears that? I'm embarrassed for that entire group.

I have never recorded myself sucking on a lollipop for social media. The amount of times I’ve seen this 35 year old sucking on a lollipop is concerning. It’s not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Who is she trying to fool, herself?? Pretending to be a small or a medium, I think not! Trashbag looks massive compared to the rest of the guests!!
2EEF10F1-2656-47E3-AD91-7F7F55F7B296.png
36821E69-34C4-491B-9A8A-EC490C4E7485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
View attachment 1665992does she not realize this photo was posted by TSA and referencing passengers trying to smuggle drugs on planes? It has nothing to do with trick or treating except for the caption which is clearly a joke. Who posts shit to their stories without even double checking where it came from? As if people aren't paranoid enough, now she's spreading misinformation 🙄
No one is giving out drugs for Halloween. Let's be fucking real. Addicts are as stupid to hand out 40$ & up roxies to anyone for free. 😂🙄

If that was thw case I'd be out there trick or treating for some great flower 😂😂

Sorry… it was done today. Woof.
Okay who else agrees she looks like this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Chela4u

Chatty Member
I would like to say, that I grew up in the 70s and early 80s, and there are no pictures of me or my sister posing provocatively blowing kisses and or wearing cut off shirts. My parents would never of allowed that kind of behavior. Also my daughter was born in 1998, that means she grew up in early 2000s, and there are no pictures of her in any type of Hoochie clothes, and or posing provocatively. I…. would have never allowed it!
Now I understand that every family is different, and everybody has their own way of bringing up their own children, but we are all here to critique TRASHBAGS parenting skills, in hopes that she will amend her evil ways as a human being, and a parent!!!! FIGSONATOAST…. You sound like a Trashbag groupie. Maybe our little group chat, is not for you.
7FC9B63B-C185-40A7-B6CC-9CCC8AC2B038.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Google is free…. Also I’m shocked she won’t go to Happy Day… they have the most “aesthetically pleasing” picture settings and we all know this bimbo thinks a bunch of posed pictures makes her Mom of the year 🙄.

31 days and counting since Jayden’s birthday… STILL NO PARTY…can’t blame Covid restrictions, those are mostly in place in most healthcare settings. Can’t say a farm that you’ve asked the internet to pick is Jayden’s Party….
I always think she's looking for a handout when she posts that she's looking for recommendations. Tracy and her change cup, begging.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Something I’ve noticed..

the more procedures she gets done, the more she facetunes and photoshops her pictures. She gets her boobs done and photoshops contour and cleavage on them. She gets a tummy tuck and she photoshops abs onto herself. She gets her lips done and used FaceTune to morph into a whole new person.

she’s the most insecure women on the planet and THAT Trashy is why you’re single (well one of many reasons but I digress). You hate yourself and it shows and everyone can see it. Normally I’d feel bad but she’s a horrible mother, daughter, friend and human so I guess it’s karma but this girls gonna morph herself into Darcy & Stacey level botched and still be FaceTuning herself into Kim K at age 50 and it shows

• Heart

Side_boob

She just keeps on giving - carry on Tray your doing an awesome & WILD job

So Trashy was out on the town last night.
Drinking & Driving way to go you dumb ass clown. What responsible mom would drink and drive - oh yeah Trashy as she don’t give a shit about her kids
Trashy attempting to dance AGAIN- the girl is soooo stiff.
Trashy attempting to lip sync - again an actual flop.
Trashy scanning the room all night to see who is looking at her.
Trashy “trying” to look provocative and sexy giving a lollipop a blow job - classless clown.
Watching Trashy literally blow pops is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. It's also safe to say that she has had more blow pops in the past 6 months than I have had in 2 decades.

I also see that she's pulled out her black structured work pants. I wish she would ask her cousin where she bought them lol

The girl in the orange unitard looking thing at the party today looked like she was half dressed for Halloween. Who wears that? I'm embarrassed for that entire group.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Who’s been chatting 💩 in your ears girl. “I’ll never be that mom”
Who ever gave you the impression you was.
Plus WE ALL know you will NEVER exercise, always the easy option for you 😀 👏 👏 👏
Please put memes up that relate to you
Imagine being a big ol' grown woman thinking that a mother who has already worked out to keep herself healthy mentally and physically before bringing their children to school is weird and you are somehow better and more relatable because you are always hungover smelling like dirty coochie and stale alcohol at school drop off 🤡🤡🤡 Now that would NEVER be me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If someone showed up to my wedding dressed up like they just woke up from a coma wearing their prom dress from 20 years ago. I would disinvite them on a spot! She has the most tackiest cheap style, half of her clothes look like a dusty shit you would see at some shore boutique noone touched since 1998. She dresses like a cheap stripper and not even to a wedding she can find something more flattering for her body and new boobs? That blue tube sausage dress is got to be the ugliest thing I have seen her wear next to those shoelace ass jeans. I get that she has that tacky online store and have to be the “face” of it, but girl there are some clothes on alibaba that don’t look like you working the pole. Having 3 kids is expensive and shopping for decent quality clothing could be a lot for a single mom but miss mam, there are sales and Zara. Instead of buying $10 boots and $5 dresses for a wedding. Why not invest in some capsule pieces you could wear for years? She has a nerve to make fun of lululemon moms on their pickup while she looks like she just crawled out from a night shift in some ash tray smelling stripper joint from Keansburg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

notfriends

Chatty Member
One of my daughters is 8, the other is still a baby, but I don’t have one photo of my 8 year old making duck lips or sticking her tush out. I don’t teach her to pose that way and she doesn’t see me doing that either. When I look at the pics she posts of her kids I’m appalled. I specifically remember a pic of the girls in their swimsuits inside the townhouse on the landing of the stairs a few years back where they’re posing like this and 3 years younger than they are now! Maybe I’m over protecting my daughter’s innocence. I know my husband would have a cow if I photographed her that way. I also don’t let her drink anything but water and white milk. She’s never had juice or pop. Jayden drinking 2 cans of pop while at the farm for a couple hours (sprite and orange soda) is outrageous to me for a 6 year old. Especially one with silver crowns already. And then the R rated movies. This is all horrible horrible parenting. It’s a reflection on Tracy not the kids. But because Tracy actually took her 3 kids out alone for once in her pea sized brain she thinks she’s mother of the year.

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
So in the name of Tattle I endured the “GuiDis or That” podcast episode so I could provide a recap to you lovely ladies.

- Firstly, it’s only 20 mins long. What’s even the point of this as an “episode”

- Not worth an in depth recap cause it was so stupid, but they basically called the guido guys back and asked each one of them like five questions; shit like Long Island or Staten Island, Tattoos or Piercings, Redbull or Bang Energy Drink, Fav Guido Song and Guido drink of choice at the bar.

- First guys response when asked Guido drink of choice at a bar says “It’s probably something gay like vodka and cranberry.”

- Second guys response when asked his favourite Guido song says “I don’t wanna sound gay but it’s probably levels by avicii”.

not one, but TWO derogatory gay slurs in a 20 minute podcast episode. I’m sure their gay best friend would be thrilled to hear this, considering he was on a few episodes ago and made it clear how using “gay” in that context is a derogatory term and needs to be stopped with Trashy and Messica agreeing.

The fact that they’re not immediately cancelled for this just shows how irrelevant the podcast is. Either way, it’s 2022, it’s time to grow up and have some respect morons. I decided to leave this here so it’ll be on the internet and known that Tracy Maloney “DiMarCo” and Jessica Romano allowed two derogatory gay slurs on their podcast while laughing about it. 🗑

• Angry
  • Wow

Simiauci

VIP Member
Thank you for the kind words.
It means so much! ❤
My two cents.....
I remember a few months ago saying here that my life was flowing!
I had lost EVERYTHING, my business, my house, a huge amount of money, friends....and now things are much better, I had to "disconnect" my brain to not think too much and be HYPER POSITIVE but things have improved and I come out stronger.

Whatever happens to you, I wish you all the courage in the world and send you as many positive vibes as possible and know that time soothes many things.
If you want, you can talk about it as much as you want here, there will always be an attentive ear and intelligent, experienced and honest women who always give good advice.
❤❤❤❤

• Heart