Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a color block outfit from princess armpit someone find it for me in another site please lol

Reactions: 6
Is this drag queen really wearing a lace front and smiling like the joker looking like that :cautious:
Definitely think it’s hair dye and they haven’t cleaned it off. My hairdresser would never let me go back to blow dry before getting rid of the dye spots.

Reactions: 7
Who is she trying to fool, herself?? Pretending to be a small or a medium, I think not! Trashbag looks massive compared to the rest of the guests!!
2EEF10F1-2656-47E3-AD91-7F7F55F7B296.png
36821E69-34C4-491B-9A8A-EC490C4E7485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
CB15C246-D654-4189-A3F9-1658CBEF195D.jpeg

New body, who dis

Crazy how she looks so different in tonight’s dress but she doesn’t photoshop 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This is how you talk when you are in your 30s and 40s and date men in their 20s lmaoooo I know bc I did it for 2021 lmaooo well not dates but fun hahah

I'm not sure what kind of mommy make over she got, but I never seen results that make the after body bigger than the before
Ok I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 you all have me dying I don’t even want to go to sleep yet lol

Who is she trying to fool, herself?? Pretending to be a small or a medium, I think not! Trashbag looks massive compared to the rest of the guests!!View attachment 1651702View attachment 1651703
And you can see the flat ass ! Lmaoo wait now she’s gonna start posting about being thick all the time . She took me out with the pasta and God ummm but wait didn’t she keto

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bwahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Andddd the past 100 threads have proven that to be a LIE! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ohhh Trashy

Ugh it drives me crazy when she blames her body on her kids. Before kids? Tracy loves to post high school pictures of herself when she was at her thinnest. I’m pretty sure everyone’s 16 years old body looked better than their 35 year old body. And it wasn’t the kids that ruined your body is was all the butter Parmesan pasta you ate!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It brings me joy to know that every large family event her distant relatives def go “Where’s Corey?” and she has to explain that they got divorced and the kids are with him for his visitation. Love that for her 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.