Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Threads WiLd Recap:

- Tracy’s tummy tuck was extra disgusting and bloody because she chose to binge drink all weekend, including Sunday all day/evening before her surgery. Oh also, can’t forget she booked her TT the day before Jayden’s bday!

- Its been three weeks since Jaydens birthday and the kid still hasn’t gotten a cake nor a birthday party

- Julie celebrated her bday at a winery with her real friends Sammy and Anne Marie. No Tracy in sight yet she was healed from her TT sooo what happened there?! They’re probably distancing from her (like how Tracy’s tits are distancing from her chest) finally. Boob Job AND tummy tuck in one year while living in government housing and not throwing your kids birthday parties?! Don’t blame them, she’s trash

- Tracy’s tummy tuck scar after only three weeks is already skin coloured and BARELY noticeable!! OMG!! dr.fuckass does it again!! /s

- Trashy got frustrated and cursed while trying to help skylar with her homework at 7 am the morning it was due.

- Julian’s disabilities really shined on her stories of taking the kids to a fair (with Mr.Clean and GiGi Ofcourse). Kid was running around sideways and screaming, and she didn’t bathe him as he showed up the next day to a doc appt with yesterdays face paint - OH and trashy wore $10 knee high boots with a dress and didn’t brush her hair either. OH, and someone took the pic of her & Julian at the doc appt so she obv brought one of her parents. She can’t parent her kids alone, ever ~ amazing single mom!!

- Her surgical bra began a lawsuit for discrimination ~ that things overworked and underpaid af.

- There’s speculation she got her tit fixed during the TT however those things are still in diff area codes so personally, I don’t think so but it’s all alleged.

besides that, it’s the usual ; kids still in shoes way too big and clothes way too small, still not signing with Julian, still doesn’t participate in any of the kids school functions, still ignores Jayden, still doesn’t enrol her kids in any activities - but she has money for nails, tanning, surgeries and BoNiTas hair extensions

**EXTRA TIDBIT: constantly posting how she has so many men in her DMs but NEVER FORGET she’s been single since 2018 - 4 YEARS - and has only managed to date Crabby, which lasted <6 months til he dumped her. 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
6A3E1C97-F198-4E82-B621-4CDA6C167AE2.png
As a teacher, this annoyed me. Namely because she posted about sending a note to her child’s teacher telling them to teach her before they send it home. Clearly they did because your child figured it out.

Second, if you can add with the traditional algorithm, but cannot figure out your child’s homework, you are lacking number sense.

Oh yeah. You could also get off Instagram and Google it you dumbass.
————————————————————
Really fast, I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me entertained these last few months. Normally, I just came to read but started posting more and more.

Over the summer, I mentioned that I was visiting a family member in ICU and went silent soon after. The family member was my step fatherwho passed away less than two weeks after we returned home. A lot of grieving hasn’t happened because I’m navigating supporting my daughters in the loss of their grandpa. Additionally, I’m trying to support my mother in the loss of her partner she thought she would be growing old with.

With that being said, thank you again for the giggles, laughs, and outright guffaws as I navigate the loss of someone who meant so much…I just took too long to realize it. 💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I hate to go back to this math/homework topic, but her attitude about it has me rolling my eyes
and cracking up at the same time. She has such a negative way of handling anything she doesn't like or understand. The reason I brought it back up is I'm curious how a teacher would respond to a note from a parent saying I don't understand this math and if you want the homework done, you have to make sure she understands it because I can't help her. The few teachers in here, how the heck would you respond to this??? So curious. I could never have the patience of a teacher having to deal with asshole parents and crazy kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
1 ok Tracy we get it 🙄 EVERYONE agrees with you, you made some groundbreaking comments

2 duck right off bleep then why do you keep reading here? With that logic you have no business following this page. Weirdo

3 um, you allow yourself to be “human” quiiiiite a bit. Like ditching your kids every free moment you get because you have major fomo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1 ok Tracy we get it 🙄 EVERYONE agrees with you, you made some groundbreaking comments

2 duck right off bleep then why do you keep reading here? With that logic you have no business following this page. Weirdo

3 um, you allow yourself to be “human” quiiiiite a bit. Like ditching your kids every free moment you get because you have major fomo
yet she has 100s of burner accounts to keep tabs on people.

Reactions: 18

I don’t believe a teacher sent her that message, because a teacher would never use the word stupider as it’s not a word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
A family member of mine has their International Teaching Doctorate’s meaning they can teach in ANY COUNTRY they want and they have/ do. Anyways, we got on to the subject of Common Core and he basically explained that 1) the US is playing catch up to the rest of the world when it comes to education and teaching critical thinking skills, and 2) part of the point of Common Core was so that every child is learning the same thing at or around the same time no matter what state they are in so that if you were to move from (for example) NY to Kentucky in the middle of the school year, your kids aren’t behind or ahead in the material as well as by the end of the year every kid in the US at that grade level should have learned all the same things. He also explained that the reason as adults we find it “stupid” and “frustrating” is because we were never taught even a fraction of the way children are taught now because most of us, if not all of us were finished with our K-12 education by 2010 when Common Core was rolled out. It’s the same as if your grandma who was born in 1921 was helping you with your math homework in 1997, she knows a different way than you because the teaching standards changed from when she was in elementary school to when you were in elementary school ie, your grandma never had to take a standardized test, but you did so your teachers taught you the material so you would pass the standardized test and your grandma is frustrated with helping you because you’re supposed to show all the work, but your grandma knows how to do it in their head because they were taught “mental math”… honestly, as usual, Tracy is teaching her girls that Education doesn’t matter… and that she’s not going to help them, and if she doesn’t understand it, she’s definitely not going to try for them, instead she’s going to witch about it on social media. As usual, Tracy is leaving her kids to fend for themselves and calling NEGLECT…. The Tray Way Method of Parenting….

As usual, she’s trying to gaslight people into believing that she… a non working, barely present, divorced mom of 3 under 3…. deserves to party because she’s human and not because she has serious FOMO of what her single children free friends are doing…. As a parent, you can go to parties, bars, clubs and do tit without your kids…. It’s just when you make it a priority OVER your kids…. Then that just makes you a tit human.
Except the man you were married to/loved/started a family with...duck him and his hardships though, right?? Lying sack of tit.
She will never admit that she bailed on Corey in his darkest of times.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1649466As a teacher, this annoyed me. Namely because she posted about sending a note to her child’s teacher telling them to teach her before they send it home. Clearly they did because your child figured it out.

Second, if you can add with the traditional algorithm, but cannot figure out your child’s homework, you are lacking number sense.

Oh yeah. You could also get off Instagram and Google it you dumbass.
————————————————————
Really fast, I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me entertained these last few months. Normally, I just came to read but started posting more and more.

Over the summer, I mentioned that I was visiting a family member in ICU and went silent soon after. The family member was my step fatherwho passed away less than two weeks after we returned home. A lot of grieving hasn’t happened because I’m navigating supporting my daughters in the loss of their grandpa. Additionally, I’m trying to support my mother in the loss of her partner she thought she would be growing old with.

With that being said, thank you again for the giggles, laughs, and outright guffaws as I navigate the loss of someone who meant so much…I just took too long to realize it. 💖
My condolences to your family ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Also, what Mrs parent of the year is essentially saying, is that anything she doesn't know or remember from school in that small brain of hers, her kids are in their own, because she can't help with something she doesn't understand or know and she refuses to learn it to benefit her own kids. Her kids are seriously doomed. Time to call daddy and get him to pay for tutors because this math isn't going away, nor is anything else you don't understand. She's such a looser!!! My goodness.

Reactions: 14

The fact that a teacher actually wrote “stupider” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.