Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a big ol' grown woman thinking that a mother who has already worked out to keep herself healthy mentally and physically before bringing their children to school is weird and you are somehow better and more relatable because you are always hungover smelling like dirty coochie and stale alcohol at school drop off 🤡🤡🤡 Now that would NEVER be me.
I am screammmmmmmmmming

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe post this up at the old folks home, might get a more age appropriate crowd. Who does this at their age? bleeping embarrassing.

Lol my family has a Halloween party every year! It's mostly for the kids but everyone still dresses up! 😂 I feel so embarrassed now! 😂

Reactions: 8
Tracy, honey, why did you spend all that money on a tummy tuck when Boom Bod worked better?! 🤣

1666040512688.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Lol my family has a Halloween party every year! It's mostly for the kids but everyone still dresses up! 😂 I feel so embarrassed now! 😂
It’s not about having a Halloween party or dressing up! It’s that he’s having another nightclub party for his birthday at his age and life stage. It’s embarrassing.

Tracy, honey, why did you spend all that money on a tummy tuck when Boom Bod worked better?! 🤣

View attachment 1658156
One of the best posts I’ve ever seeeeeen on here, LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1658156
LMFAO!! How can she go out in public and even face family and friends knowing she posts herself 20 different shapes and sizes and has been doing it for years. She must know that people notice this or does she realllllly think everyone in the world is stupid but her. People that know her have got to think she's weird and/or a little off in the head. Tracy girl, did your momma drop you on your head or something at one point? Just pick a size you want to photoshop and stick to it. You can't be a size 8 one week and a size 16 the next and a 4 the following week. 😆

There’s also a Target, a tanning salon 1/2 mile down the road where she can get a job & like a quick check? A diner as well. I know her area very well.
In her twisted mind, those jobs are below her, but government assistance and handouts aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Once upon a time when she was younger, thinner, face not jacked up from different procedures and not full of evil and bitterness she did resemble her a bit. Nowadays, absolutely not. She hasn't looked like her for some years. She needs to let it go. That ship has sailed right along with her mental health. Nowadays she resembles the grinch, a witch or Rene Graziano.
First pic, younger Trashbag. Second pic, Sophia. Last three, more recent pics of Trashbag. 🧙‍♀️ She doesn't even look like the older version of Sophia.
The only thing she has in common with Sophia Loren is the butt chin. Someone probably made a comment once and she ran with it. I agree with you, she needs to move on from this!

Reactions: 16
If you’re local, the videos last night should have been EXTRA cringy. I’m embarrassed to say I was an Abyss/Deko regular and the way Tracy referenced them over and over as she mis-lipsynced lyrics like always was especially nauseating.

You could feel how bad she secretly does want to go back to that time. When she was a MySpace queen and when staying @ Surfside motel in Seaside for MDW with the NY crew was the highlight of her very very pathetic life. I could never imagine being 35.. on 40s doorstep singing along to house vocals from 2005 acting like I was doing something special with my life. Or going clubbing in general. Maybe bc I’m a mom with the kind of husband Maloney fantasizes over but how pathetic do you feel going home to lay in your twin size bed next to your rose vibrator? God it’s palpable 🥴 if she wasn’t so narcissistic and busy portraying how desirable and *perfect* her life is now, I just might feel bad for her. But alas…….I definitely don’t.

Does she want to go back to the past or not? Because anytime someone mentions what a horrible witch she was on JL she’s so fast to say why are you living over 10 years in the past get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like someone said previously, if she could pawn off her kids and go back to a carefree life she would. I have no idea why she does not work. What she does is not an influencer. Making posts the same color is not a job. Legit influencers have meetings, speak with brands to represent & etc. Not rosewet & boombod. That’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s she going to do when she finally meets that dream man she publicly (and embarrassingly) prays for, possibly on social media because she’s on it 23.5 hours out of the day, then he meets her in person and she looks like the misshapen mother of the photoshopped person she’s always posting? No real man wants a fake woman. Nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery but she’s literally 2 different people in real life vs socials

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe post this up at the old folks home, might get a more age appropriate crowd. Who does this at their age? bleeping embarrassing.
She can’t wait for October 29 to celebrate this geriatric Uh as of Thursday, it’s been a month since Jayden’s Birthday and STILL NO PARTY…. She can eat tit and choke.
No words…
she will insist this is all swelling from her Tummy Tuck.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.