Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a friend who got lipo (or maybe wls) she never admitted to anything but she disappeared for a good 3 months and came back around small…. She looked a lot of trashbag a year ago, very slender face and neck.. she gained it all back and then some and became bigger than ever.. got whatever procedure AGAIN because she vanished and came back small but had a warped body, like weirdly large hips and tiny waist… I can’t help but think trashy gained it all back because her pics ain’t mathin’ as she likes to say. I know she’s fresh from the tt but she looks like large marge the garbage barge again! Also, whatever she had, is it okay to be out drinking already?! ALSO, her video talking about ktu, did she admit she was partying all day and then actually post a video driving? What in the duck is happening? I want to say she’s spiraling but who spirals for years like this lol… am I weird for feeling sorry for her?

She looks like a drag queen. She’s towering over all of those women. I don’t get it. She looks larger now than she did before 😂😂😂
Okay I’m relieved to know my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me.. she IS bigger than before!!!! HERE HERE FOR LARGE MARGE THE GARBAGE BARGE name coming back again 🔥

BMI is taking her cause he prob heard that Ant hit the night of the wedding so he figures she’ll be an easy lay once she’s smashed
Only thing BMI is hitting is a groomsman.

I’d like to say I’ve been a reader for years but only recently started posting and replying and I want you ladies to know I love you without knowing you! You’ve made me laugh through a VERY hard divorce where I AM a single mother now just rebuilding in my late 30s. . Your jokes and posts were actually highlights in my time because I knew I could always escape to this page and laugh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When you go out at night to HOE IT, but you look like trash, because you are trash.
49D15B27-4C0C-4B8A-B7A3-E617CD7D0276.png
3C39C71E-F69A-4994-82F1-0157C598030C.png
960F9B34-C778-4271-8024-12FA147F38E0.png
2F7DDD5D-1F8B-4AD9-87AC-706F2782C50E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So glad Tracy was able to feel well enough after her surgery to be out to celebrate this rando’s birthday but still can’t be bothered with her own daughter’s . Poor Jayden. Hey Tracy, you piece of tit deadbeat, if you think Jayden isn’t going to think and care about this one day, you are dead wrong. My parents completely ignored a birthday of mine when I was a kid, I’m 30 and I still remember it. Good luck you turd.

Didn’t Julie recently call her “a phenomenal mother” ?? LMFAO

B46DF5FC-5EEF-4103-AF7F-F5758A8AC202.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
WHAT are these outfits?!? Who wears this to a day-time bridal shower in a backyard?!? They all look like they’re going to some cheap, side road club 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tracy and her entire crew are such narcissists they need to have eyes on them at all times, no matter WHOSE day it is.
Sammy is probably wearing Tracy's Shein/Aliexpress clothes.

When you go out at night to HOE IT, but you look like trash, because you are trash.View attachment 1653837View attachment 1653838View attachment 1653839View attachment 1653840
This confirms the wedding photo, she has regained a lot of weight and yet in these photos she tries to hide behind her arms and her clothes.

Same arm!
First frame someone takes the picture, second, Tracy takes the picture. 😊
Screenshot_20221016-074447_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221016-074559_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When you go out at night to HOE IT, but you look like trash, because you are trash.View attachment 1653837View attachment 1653838View attachment 1653839View attachment 1653840
She just keeps on giving - carry on Tray your doing an awesome & WILD job

So Trashy was out on the town last night.
Drinking & Driving way to go you dumb ass clown. What responsible mom would drink and drive - oh yeah Trashy as she don’t give a tit about her kids
Trashy attempting to dance AGAIN- the girl is soooo stiff.
Trashy attempting to lip sync - again an actual flop.
Trashy scanning the room all night to see who is looking at her.
Trashy “trying” to look provocative and sexy giving a lollipop a blow job - classless clown.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She just keeps on giving - carry on Tray your doing an awesome & WILD job

So Trashy was out on the town last night.
Drinking & Driving way to go you dumb ass clown. What responsible mom would drink and drive - oh yeah Trashy as she don’t give a tit about her kids
Trashy attempting to dance AGAIN- the girl is soooo stiff.
Trashy attempting to lip sync - again an actual flop.
Trashy scanning the room all night to see who is looking at her.
Trashy “trying” to look provocative and sexy giving a lollipop a blow job - classless clown.
Watching Trashy literally blow pops is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. It's also safe to say that she has had more blow pops in the past 6 months than I have had in 2 decades.

I also see that she's pulled out her black structured work pants. I wish she would ask her cousin where she bought them lol

The girl in the orange unitard looking thing at the party today looked like she was half dressed for Halloween. Who wears that? I'm embarrassed for that entire group.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am hearing a lot about their fashion which is atrocious. I thought Sammy won the worst look with Tbag coming in a strong second and the other girl I will just leave that one alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she drank then drove? Yeah I’m not shocked. What was this, 2-3 weeks post tummy tuck? Good job Dr BotchAss

Reactions: 19
Did anybody see Corey's stories with the kids. He brought them to see Halloween decorations and one of them is really scary and you could hear Jayden in the background saying "OK I'm over this this. This is gonna give me nightmares. I'm scared." I thought Tracy said that that's her horror girl she loves horror stuff and she's not scared of anything and none of her kids are scared of any of that.

Let's be honest Tracy almost all kids at that young age are scared of these kind of things stop pushing this on your kids.
What a weird flex to push on your kids. I never understood this obsession with her. Out of all things to brag about, you chose that your kids loveeee horror? Strange

Reactions: 17
What a weird flex to push on your kids. I never understood this obsession with her. Out of all things to brag about, you chose that your kids loveeee horror? Strange
She thinks her stand out because her and Corey loved Halloween…. 🙄…. Her kids straight the duck up are terrified of some Halloween stuff…. Decorations at their own houses not so much… but take those kids to any of those haunted hay rides or haunted houses and sometimes even the most decorated houses and they’re spooked and not in the haha ya got me… it’s the having nightmares that night spooked…. She tries to flex on the weirdest tit… and it’s not even the braggable tit, it’s “Go see a good therapist” tit.

I am hearing a lot about their fashion which is atrocious. I thought Sammy won the worst look with Tbag coming in a strong second and the other girl I will just leave that one alone.
For once Sammy looked worse than Tracy… but it literally looked like Sammy got caught up on Tattle and did it because someone mentioned how Tracy’s friends don’t wear her Princess Shein outfits….

Reactions: 17
I Trashy deffo first - I mean the bottom of the trousers were to long and all crumpled. I thought influencers had to be polished 🤪
I think those pants are edible. Probably made out of fruit roll ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.