Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nieces both 11 were taking smack about a fellow classmate coming to a school party in crop tops . Saying and this coming from two 11 year old girls how does their mom let them even wear that
I do see a lot of girls that age wearing crop tops and leggings etc many love a cheap Shein haul and that website is full of stuff like that modelled by pretty young kids

Reactions: 6
Hey trash bag, this is what a typical night at my house looks like. You’re a lazy stay at home mother, the very least you can do is cook for your children!
1F75430D-19DC-4537-8BCD-2321E3E18A45.jpeg

I work 10 hour shifts five days a week, and still come home and cook dinner every night! Carne Asada, rice, beans, two kinds of Chile, Homemade flour tortillas, And ice water to get it all down.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I teach 7 and 8 year olds. When I take pictures none of the little girls pop their butts out and pose like those girls do. They copy what mommy does and what mommy tells them to do

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You can talk about Tracy being a crappy person without bringing in those kids into conversation. I have kids too and grew up with siblings + ton of cousins. Our fam scrapbooks are your typical 90s kid , everyone posing in same poses as those kids like clowns lol. Its so reaching to say that Tracy invented this or her kids are the first to do this. I have photos of me in my spice girls costume with lipstick smeared and eyeshadows stolen from grandmas avon order all over my face during same age. Its absolutely reaching
How else do little girls pose?

Im curious what’s the age range in this thread
Sometimes its some kind of culture barrier/ age difference reading some of the things you guys bring up lol
I’m 41 from the Bronx living in NJ now. Never in my life have I ever posed like that. Maybe as a joke my friends and I did that, but not on a regular basis. I have a 10 year old son and I’ve never seen his female friends pose this way. Do they “pose” more than boys? Sure, but not provocatively like T’s girls do.

Reactions: 19
Hey trash bag, this is what a typical night at my house looks like. You’re a lazy stay at home mother, the very least you can do is cook for your children!View attachment 1676046
I work 10 hour shifts five days a week, and still come home and cook dinner every night! Carne Asada, rice, beans, two kinds of Chile, Homemade flour tortillas, And ice water to get it all down.
Looks amazing 👏👏

Hey trash bag, this is what a typical night at my house looks like. You’re a lazy stay at home mother, the very least you can do is cook for your children!View attachment 1676046
That looks delicious!!

Her and the damn scorpio memes are bleeping ridiculous. I want to know about her week long bday party she throws for herself. I'm sure she has her uniforms all ready for her.
Also, just maybe her and Jayden are having their bday parties together 1😆😆😆
That poor girl didn't get tit because mommy needed a tummy tuck. Priorities!!

Reactions: 15
It’s this guy who is “her friend’s” fiancé. She posted this pic so many times already if I was “her friend” I would seriously think she was trying to come for my man. I think Tracy just wants to put tall handsome men on her grid she doesn’t care who they belong to. And the tag “you did an amazing job” …….I dunno….. coming from Trashy…. It just hits different.

Her and the damn scorpio memes are bleeping ridiculous. I want to know about her week long bday party she throws for herself. I'm sure she has her uniforms all ready for her.
Also, just maybe her and Jayden are having their bday parties together 1😆😆😆
That poor girl didn't get tit because mommy needed a tummy tuck. Priorities!!

Does anyone remember? Did she say she rescheduled Jayden’s birthday next month, meaning October? Because October will have come and gone, she doesn’t have the kids next weekend so???? Maybe if we press it the issue non stop here she’ll have no choice but to throw her a makeshift birthday on a random Tuesday like she did for Skylar this year.

What we will never hear is Jayden asking her mommy why she didn’t get a birthday party over and over because I KNOW SHE IS!!!!! Breaks my heart! Especially knowing Skylar got a birthday party this year. And if you think this tit is not bleeping her up Maloney you need a punch in the face.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Guys slightly off topic but I need your opinions 🤣 I just discovered this girl in IG I think she was on some show on MTV anyway is she facetuning her photos or did she get work done on her face ?? LOL The third and fourth pic looks more like her actual face. I just zoom into the pic and it looks weird 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Guys slightly off topic but I need your opinions 🤣 I just discovered this girl in IG I think she was on some show on MTV anyway is she facetuning her photos or did she get work done on her face ?? LOL The third and fourth pic looks more like her actual face. I just zoom into the pic and it looks weird 😅
That looks like 4 different people lol. No idea who she is

• Haha
Facetuned and retouched!! Face, legs, body!!
On the first two photos her face seems to belong to another body and her face is not always the same on each photo. The last photo looks the most realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgive me if this has been discussed as sometimes I just skim here lately. WHO is around her shoulder🤔🤔🤔
Totally not weird at all that she’s using a bad picture of herself as her PFP because it has a man’s arm around her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s this guy who is “her friend’s” fiancé. She posted this pic so many times already if I was “her friend” I would seriously think she was trying to come for my man. I think Tracy just wants to put tall handsome men on her grid she doesn’t care who they belong to. And the tag “you did an amazing job” …….I dunno….. coming from Trashy…. It just hits different.

Does anyone remember? Did she say she rescheduled Jayden’s birthday next month, meaning October? Because October will have come and gone, she doesn’t have the kids next weekend so???? Maybe if we press it the issue non stop here she’ll have no choice but to throw her a makeshift birthday on a random Tuesday like she did for Skylar this year.

What we will never hear is Jayden asking her mommy why she didn’t get a birthday party over and over because I KNOW SHE IS!!!!! Breaks my heart! Especially knowing Skylar got a birthday party this year. And if you think this tit is not bleeping her up Maloney you need a punch in the face.
Jayden was never getting a party. All the stuff she’s asked for has been for her own party, but she didn’t want anybody to think it was weird that she was skipping over Jayden’s birthday to celebrate her own, cause she knew a date for the photo booth at Aria’s party to “book” it, but never gave her a party 😪 why bother lying…. You knew you were never giving Jayden a party. Next Tuesday is November…. In Tracy land it’s duck Them Kids month mommy needs to celebrate her birthday month. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Tracy will start her birthday celebrations on November 1st and end them on November 30th.
Let's get ready for more "ME, ME, ME", bullshit about scorpions, her moments out....

She spends a lot of time preparing and sharing about her birthday, her moments outside, her outfits, her procedures, her, her, her but doesn’t care about important moments in the life of her kids because in her eyes they are less important than herself!

It's HER first and after her children, especially when they can "bring" her something more.
My grandmother is like her.
Lying and accusing others are the main characteristics of their personality.

I hope these are their Halloween costumes and not school outfits.
Here, the school will call the parents to bring a change of clothes or to take the children home!
Screenshot_20221025-151236_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yea they look like a cartoon faces just pasted on her neck 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.