Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really will post any old tit and manage to relate it to her - in her own head of course .
Does she not realise the Ellen video is about people who DO NOT WANT KIDS !!!! Not scummy mummy’s who don’t want anymore kids because they already have 3 . Jesus Christ sometimes I can’t deal with the level of narcissism when it’s literally this dumb

Reactions: 15
Also, who flaunts purchases like this? Move in silence. Cornball. Didn’t she show the purchase screen for her jimmy choos too? And we never saw those. She’ll prob cancel the order and go to Walmart instead (no hate..I have 2 decorated trees each year and one is from Walmart 🤪)
Everyone knows real Gs move in silence like lasagna
If you know you know

Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂
We can also all take a moment to think about how Tracy is constantly bragging about how high her standards are for men and yet this man was attempting to hustle by selling frozen crabs on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You gotta wonder if Jayden was the bully or if Jayden was being bullied and tried to tell Tracy multiple times… and when Jayden had finally had enough and did something about it, she got in trouble for it…. You know since Tracy’s philosophy is Snitches get Stitches and alll….. I bet a lot of that baby’s behavior stems from how her own mother treats her…. Don’t get me wrong, Jayden can have a mean streak in her and Tracy has documented it… but sometimes you have to wonder if it’s just Jayden knowing that the only attention she will get from Tracy is negative attention.
I was thinking the same. I was def thinking she was probably mimicking how her mother treats her and how her mother acts in general. Tracy is going to keep learning or getting punished, on why it's a bad idea to act how she does in front of her kids and why some of the things she teaches them are going to land them and essentially her in hot water. There's absolutely nothing cute about a bully and a small child with a foul mouth.

Reactions: 16
LOLOL she bought a $399 UNLIT Christmas tree?!? Really shows what type of dumbass she is 😂😂😂 I am crying picturing her stringing lights around it bahahahhahaha. I ordered a Balsam Hill tree last year and I forgot to share it to my followers. Pics or it didn't happen in Tracy's pathetic little online world. Poor babie needed the validation :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her high standards of men are creeps, deviants, pedophiles just to name a few. No man I know would look at her. They would say she is only good on her knees. Sorry not sorry! She is the biggest circus 🎪 in New Jersey.

You can believe anything she post or what comes out of her mouth. I will believe she bought a 400 dollars tree when I see it in the ratchet apt of hers…she is just a gaslighter living in her own mind. Must be terrible to think you are somebody when you are not…🤡🎪

LOLOL she bought a $399 UNLIT Christmas tree?!? Really shows what type of dumbass she is 😂😂😂 I am crying picturing her stringing lights around it bahahahhahaha. I ordered a Balsam Hill tree last year and I forgot to share it to my followers. Pics or it didn't happen in Tracy's pathetic little online world. Poor babie needed the validation :cry:
Omg Balsam Hill has the PRETTIEST stuff. Their garlands are unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm going through the worst time right now & I swear I can always count on this place to make me laugh when I really need it.

Thank you, ladies!
Sending you lots of hugs and positivity. Whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll work through it 💪🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is Tracy’s obsession with reposting the same pic with her, Sammy and the guy who clearly has a fiancé 🤨 she’s so needy for attention lord… where tf is Jayden’s birthday party?!!! Fkn deadbeat mom she is

Reactions: 15
Her high standards of men are creeps, deviants, pedophiles just to name a few. No man I know would look at her. They would say she is only good on her knees. Sorry not sorry! She is the biggest circus 🎪 in New Jersey.

You can believe anything she post or what comes out of her mouth. I will believe she bought a 400 dollars tree when I see it in the ratchet apt of hers…she is just a gaslighter living in her own mind. Must be terrible to think you are somebody when you are not…🤡🎪
Yeah she doesn’t know what or who she wants. The type of quality men she posts about don’t live in Jersey or date girls like her. There are no quality single men in Jersey in their 30s! They are all either married, live in a lux condo with their dog or married to their careers. The only man her type can pull is some Joe with mid ranged construction worker job who still fucks hookers on his breaks at some porta potty on the job. Same loud and obnoxiously drunk type like her who thinks everything is for them. I don’t see her anywhere near with a man of any higher quality. She is too stunted, too fake and overly clownishly outdated that other then another fake italian, she won’t pull any better fish. She thinks she would meet a good guy at a bar but all you meet at those jersey bars are the bottom of the barrel type losers. She reminds me of all the bullies in HS who were popular but now that people who they bullied are making six/seven figures… they sit on their asses and run their mouth while drinking some cheap $7 vodka soda in a nasty bar. If she wants bigger things, she needs to work on every single aspect of herself. She had tits, stomach done.. the next will be a nose or face lifts or bbls. She won’t stop, she will try to find any “imperfection” to fix and think that she is this prize. But she has nothing to offer at all lol
Tracy really thinks a good blowjob can keep a man? Anal beads can keep a man? What are you a 1950s housewife? Everyone and their mother can do a solid blowjob. Its not something thats rare girl lol everyone does blowjobs and anal. She wants everything without giving anything. Also that flex she thought about her mom never working? That’s pathetic! Thats not a flex, thats just really sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What is Tracy’s obsession with reposting the same pic with her, Sammy and the guy who clearly has a fiancé 🤨 she’s so needy for attention lord… where tf is Jayden’s birthday party?!!! Fkn deadbeat mom she is
Yet she posts tit like this.
She needs, craves male attention, but would flip if a woman done this to her stating disrespect- no trashy your an insecure psycho

Attachments

Reactions: 12
7A1F6B82-8F77-48DA-B7D3-8F4C503175B7.jpeg
Ah yes, #missindependent. Doesn’t get or need help from anyone.
Except her mom. And her dad. And Tara. And BB/elev8 for free tit. And her friends who watch her kids when she’s at parties and lays around expecting everyone else to keep an eye on them for her. Oh and don’t forget a shout out to the government too for her low income housing and assistance for Julian. And Samuel for paying for her for trips. Am I missing anyone?
Who has those screenshots of Tracy posting on Facebook begging people to watch her kids for her ? Remember those?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I don’t know about y’all’s state or major cities in the state but in one of our major cities in my state the first Sunday of every month and (I believe) the last Sunday of the month too the public museum (which has dinosaur bones, live butterfly exhibit, Egyptian exhibit, imax theater, science wing etc), the art museum, the kids Betty Brinn museum (more of a human body, construction zone/trucks, “learn about transportation” area etc for like toddlers to 10 years old, Discovery World Museum and the county Zoo is FREE.99!

The also do free days during holidays! Like this week the beautiful lakefront art museum is hosting a FREE.99 “Diá de Los Muertes” day. You can see beautidul paintings from Mexican artists. Eat small bites and drinks from local Mexican places, kids will have face painting and paint their own clay sugar skull and learn about the holiday! I’m so excited to take my kids!

I’d like to note there is a policy that you have to be a resident of the county (it’s a really bleeping big county though) to get into these things free. But I wasn’t a resident of the county when I just had my one child and we went to these free days. They just ask you for your zip code at the entrance LOL and I literally just gave them the zip code to my aunts area of the county she lives in 😂* so NO bleeping excuses Tracy!

My moms apart of a Facebook group for her city/town and they are ALWAYS posting free events in the area! She just took my kids to pancakes at the firehouse a town away two weekends ago! The kids got to ride in a fire truck, spray the hose, got a little plastic helmet and what not and they loved it! It was FREE.99. They asked for donations and of course my mom donated but you didn’t have to.

My kids are ALWAYS doing something! whether with me or my parents or their other grandparents. We’re out here creating REAL core memories weekly Tracy! And half the time we don’t spend nothing but gas and maybe a snack/drink! I love me some deals & free events chile!
In my area, the local public libraries offer free passes to many museums and zoos. Other activities, too. There is no reason other than the fact she doesn't want to take them. She can't be bothered.

Maybe I missed this but did she get her back tattoo with no bra and then take pics in the mirror with her botched titties out and about while the tattoo guy was sitting there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.