Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s had a bit of lipo around her midsection and grafted that fat to her hip dips. That new filled out shape of her hips is why she looks wider because she no longer has the indents and doesn’t look so square. Definitely clocking a smaller boob vibe, something has to have been tweaked there
The thing is one WILL never get the whole truth, as she likes to have people believe she has not had certain tweaks done and it’s her NaTuRaL Sicilian body.
If people believe her version of events/ bullshit more fool them - this 🤡 is an habitual liar and would not know the truth if those gruesome twosomes aka fake boobs - jumped up and smacked her in the inflatable lips

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it possible she’s starting to shape out her body for a BBL? She already did the boobs, and the tummy tuck… and despite what she photoshops, it’s been proven she has a King of The Hill Hank Hill Ass…. So what if she’s gearing up for a BBL?

Also, it could just be that since she got the tummy tuck, and she doesn’t have that overhang or B-Shape she feels more “confident” showing her actual size and now calling it Thick n’ Curvy and saying she owes it all to Fuckass Butchershop and Spa…..

Just for reminder since Kuntasauras reads here….Those extensions are $300- $900 bucks not including installation and dying, cutting and styling…. Soooo again…Jayden is almost a month out from her Birthday and still no party… but Tracy is now running around getting herself all dolled up for OTHER PEOPLE’S CELEBRATIONS….Jayden gets N O T H I N G.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Is it possible she’s starting to shape out her body for a BBL? She already did the boobs, and the tummy tuck… and despite what she photoshops, it’s been proven she has a King of The Hill Hank Hill Ass…. So what if she’s gearing up for a BBL?

Also, it could just be that since she got the tummy tuck, and she doesn’t have that overhang or B-Shape she feels more “confident” showing her actual size and now calling it Thick n’ Curvy and saying she owes it all to Fuckass Butchershop and Spa…..

Just for reminder since Kuntasauras reads here….Those extensions are $300- $900 bucks not including installation and dying, cutting and styling…. Soooo again…Jayden is almost a month out from her Birthday and still no party… but Tracy is now running around getting herself all dolled up for OTHER PEOPLE’S CELEBRATIONS….Jayden gets N O T H I N G.
She'll say she vets her hair done for free.
I cant wait to see the excuse she comes up with for why jayden didn't get a party.
The eps gave jayden two birthday parties. Tracy, where is yours?
Thats okay, don't answer. We know you hate jayden.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gaslighting is her best talent. She wears all these undergarments, photoshops, etc…she doesn’t realize she will get old can’t stop that and all the plastic surgery won’t help. I can’t wait for the menopause giiirrlll is going to be crying. 15 pounds of unwanted weight right out of the gate. Her minor tuck will be null and void. 😂😂

Oh and I agree on the pics that was her in the after that would never happen with a plastic surgeon in New York they are the best of the best. Why would any reputable place show a woman who has a totally different body shape in the before pic. You get what you pay for or do not pay for…🤡

Reactions: 13
These trousers are apparently SUPPOSED to look like this 😳 They suck you in according to her and it’s looks like they deposit anything they suck in as ridges down your legs 🤢 This not a vibe 👎
She just had a tummy tuck…why would she need anything sucked in?

What’s she going to do when she finally meets that dream man she publicly (and embarrassingly) prays for, possibly on social media because she’s on it 23.5 hours out of the day, then he meets her in person and she looks like the misshapen mother of the photoshopped person she’s always posting? No real man wants a fake woman. Nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery but she’s literally 2 different people in real life vs socials
But that’s WHY she’s been single since her divorce from Corey. Aside from Mr. Crab she hasn’t been in any relationship and she can lie all she wants and say “I only show what I want people to see” because she can’t keep anything to herself. She at most gets one night stands but def no relationship. I honestly and truly believe she’s a physco obsessed kind of girlfriend and only met who can match that energy can put up with it. Which is why I think her and Corey worked. But with Corey he ran out of money and she didn’t want to lift a finger to help out and that on top of her losing ALL THE ATTENTION when Corey’s dad was dying. She couldn’t handle it. She needs all the focus in her. Which is also why in every single nightclub video she CRINGINGLY makes flirting type faces and fake laughs to make it seems like all the people around her are paying attention to her. She bleeping weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is WiLd
I’ve seen Tracy in person…. Pre Divorce, Pre 3 kids she can’t/ won’t take care of…. She wasn’t THAT pretty, she was average pretty, not bombshell break ya neck to look pretty…. Now she looks like that ugly heart is just pouring out…..

She gets extensions because her hair is thin as duck.
She’s only open about her procedures because they were in trade for promotion.

It’s comments like this that fuel why Tracy gaslights the duck out of people.

Reactions: 42
I’ve seen Tracy in person…. Pre Divorce, Pre 3 kids she can’t/ won’t take care of…. She wasn’t THAT pretty, she was average pretty, not bombshell break ya neck to look pretty…. Now she looks like that ugly heart is just pouring out…..

Do you remember when Tracy said she has curly hair 😂 she should know us women with curls have an easier time curling our hair 🙃 (and it stays) but go off Tray tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

22BC4902-77DE-4E39-B10D-015461EBA732.png

I still want to know how she booked a Photo Booth for Jayden’s party when it’s been a month 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is WiLd
Is she kidding 🤣!!??? Wouldn't look like her!? Who tf wants to look like her?? The penis shaped nose, the grinch eyebrows, her thin lips that are now over done, her leather skin, her butt chin, her big head, the wrinkles around her eyes..like really??? That's definitely a hard NO. Just like she knows her angles, she knows filters, makeup and photoshopping for her face. She is nothing special when you take all that away, and tbh the penis nose is all I can see sometimes when I look at her, when it's not blurred into oblivion. Tracy you're pretty from a distance in person, up close, it's a different story and I can tell that just by the random times we've caught you in beast mode from your lives or from someone else's phone. Tracy you look like Rene Graziano quite often, if you take that as a compliment, great. 🤮 If I could look like anyone in the world, your name doesn't even come to my mind. Girl, stop.

Here's some visuals of the 🍆 nose. 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1659430

I still want to know how she booked a Photo Booth for Jayden’s party when it’s been a month 🤔
Because it wasn’t for Jayden’s Birthday… it’s for hers. She didn’t want people to know Jayden’s birthday gift was mommy getting a tummy tuck because mommy had 3 kids back to back and she really really needed this tummy tuck because she NEVA puts herself first….. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think that could be hers just off the "before" belly button, remember she had that huge hernia
yes! definitely, i just meant it looks like the doctor used Tracy’s tummy tuck for the after photo, and someone else for the before. super weird!! no wonder they get along, they’re both scammers

I think she gets extensions bc she’s self conscious about her body, she thinks long hair hides it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Crazy that she thinks she is sooooo beautiful!

That is NOT a medium size body. Tracy, babe, stop lying, you’re easily a 16, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Like you, i vote for a 16!

Ladies, what size do you think she is?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1659430

That’s cute how she put “for Jayden’s birthday” because she wants to convince Tattlers she’s a good mom. Girl bye the jig is up

Who are these crackheads telling her she’s prettier in person? She’s not ugly, but she definitely looks different on socials bc of the excessive filters and photoshopping. Ohh wait..I forget the only places she goes to are bars so it’s drunk people telling her she’s pretty. Makes sense now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don’t get it? You posted a video reel of you getting your hair done yesterday and that ridiculous looking photoshopped stomach indent wasn’t anywhere to be found!? But today, since you had the time to photoshop, you post this “lipo ab look” that looks like a serious stomach mutation..
FB4B618F-31D5-4F0A-8070-F3EE84F34E16.png

6483E86E-F6BD-4EB8-A9D7-F6B4A490675A.png

And your hips just magically shrunk over night too? 😂 I would be SO bleeping embarrassed to be this woman’s friend. I literally would not be able to hold myself back from texting her like “girl, you look bleeping crazy! Your pictures don’t match.” That’s what a good friend would do, actually. Who wants their bffffff4everrr to be out here looking crazy like that? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.