Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lbarto

She's annoying. The fact she trades on the fact she has a womb and ovaries that work is annoying. Her husband is annoying. Their children are growing up to be annoying.
She doesn't represent mum's. She's had 3 neuro-typical children with no health issues (I'm sure we'd know if they had any) with a partner who works from home and when he's away grandparents do childcare and they have a nanny. I do not want or need advice from a saccharine mother who does not live a life remotely relatable to your everyday parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Lollypopper

The secret signal to the boys really cringed me out! Why can’t it be something more subtle why does it have to be so obvious!?
Because she's such a MUMSY MUM living MUMLIFE and if she had a subtle signal no one would know she was sending a MUM signal to her CHILDREN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Mumney

She knows historically mum's do well on this show. Look back at previous winners and success stories and lots are mums crying because they miss their kids. Forget that there's dad's in there too. Equality my arse.

It's the acceethat does my head in. Her brother, that moron from Towie, couldn't be anymore Essex. Her sister too. Yet she speaks totally different. Drama school and elocution lessons worked wonders then.

Let's not forget she's been to Australia on the set before when Dougie was in it. Her and Tom were there for him, wrote his letter and met him on the bridge. Plus McBusted Matt was in there. She's fully aware of what part she needs to play. The hand/nose wave to the kids when they're on live tv... Matt did the same type of thing but different gesture when he was in there.

I don't care that she's frumpy or has nothing else to talk about other than being a parent but I do care that it's only because her target audience is worried mums looking for reassurance and all she wants to do is to gwt them to spend their money on what she's selling. Whether that's her products, her services or her as a person. Having children is not a career choice. The average working class mum can't start posting pics of her kids holding products for money, no she just carries on with her life and gets on with it. She does get free crap thrown at her either. No just the ones who can afford the crap get it free 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Fcuk38

Oh Please you are not solo parenting. She’s in the jungle, in Wales if there was an emergency she could come back. And the main point is that she will be back. I’ve solo parented everyday for three years it’s called being a widow. And I don’t have a team of people around me to help me either.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

KINGAA

VIP Member

Bless him, he needed a me day... poor guy he really deserved it being a single father for 3 weeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Kitt

VIP Member
How about you tell him to put the catapult away and you put your phone away and you focus on his maths work for 30 minutes together?

Stop selling your children and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tui

VIP Member
Gutted Jordan didn’t win. Felt his career would benefit most, she is just another Instamummy whereas he could really make it big in TV. Hopefully he still will

Reactions: 39

Loopy83

VIP Member
😂 😂 😂 😂 Eamon Holmes on this morning going through the I'm a celebrity list and saying GIOVANNI fletcher, never heard of her. No idea who she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
It annoyed me that withing the first few minutes of being on screen she said she was in there to show that mum's are tough. It's like being a Mum is her only personality trait. She's not even the only mum in there.

Bet she was annoyed that Jessica got in there first when she was crying about missing her daughter and told the cute moon story!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Her team are really marketing her as mama of the jungle. Mum of the group bla bla. She’s in her 30s for gods sake usually it’s an ‘elder’ who gets that role! I adore being a mum but god I don’t want it to be my usp. Actually feel she’s let us mums down. Massively. Taking us back 50 years. There is so so much more to us mums than this. Be raw. Be real. Have a personality.

• Heart

Rosie878

VIP Member
Just read an interview with her brother Mario saying she’s ‘representing all the mums’. What?!

God they are all just so thick. Like all mums are just one big homogenous group. I have close friends who are not mothers (by choice or otherwise) who I get on far better with and enjoy their company more than my friends who do have kids. The idea everyone whose a mum just bands together and worships Mama G....truly infantile.

• Heart
  • Wow

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Nothing about her is genuine. I’m puzzled as to how she has fans. What is it they like about her? I’m a mum and I find her entirely insincere and not relatable 🤷🏼‍♀️

As for IACGMOH, I think it’s a complete fix. After Jossa last year and now this non-celeb, I’m done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36

Kitt

VIP Member
Don’t have 3 children and then whinge non stop about having 3 children. I realise it must be a lot of work but stop publicly moaning about your children. It’s become suuuuch a big online trend. It makes me so annoyed, particularly as me and my husband desperately want children and all I see online is people whinging about spending time with their kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
How do you think the conversation went?

Gi: quick Tom we need to take a picture of this pizza stand that we’ve been gifted
Tom: ok but what can I do to make me seem quirky?
G: I don’t know you’ve got your glasses on haven’t you?
T: that’s not enough! What one of our obsessions have we been forcing on our children this week?
G: umm skateboarding, marvel and guitar
T: I’ll grab some action figures and stuff them in my pocket for maximum quirkiness.
G: Ok let’s take the picture quick I almost declared that as an ad in all that confusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mums are the strongest people I know. I've always thought that.

Sorry, but statements like this absolutely boil my piss. Motherhood is a choice and saying that Mothers are the strongest people you know somehow denigrates child free women to a weaker status. Being a Mother does not make you a better person - Sallie Axl anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

truffletrot

VIP Member
I’m not being funny but she can’t be the Worlds Greatest Ever Mum Ever when she’s left them for 5 weeks

• Haha

Mumney

Yep she has the momentum ready like Jaq Jossa did last year. Celebrity friends ready to post, a bit of press about mum shaming or miscarriages, then some press about the partner, the kids will be in more photos than usual, lots of "look at me I'm like you, frumpy and normal", then some talk about how juggling being a parent with work and how she didn't get to do everything she wanted about she had kids blah blah blah. Her agent has deals ready for when she's out no doubt. Another middles class trained actor doing what they do best in reality tv; playing a role.

• Haha
I have been a huge, huge fan of McFly for many years and have idolised the Fletchers for a while, I enjoy Gi’s podcast and even went to see it live which was great. I loved it all, even when they started to have kids - they always just looked like they were having so much fun and everything was rosy and great but my GOD. I’ve just watched the video of Tom and Buzz “jamming” and it’s honestly made me realise 1) how bloody cocky and holier than thou Tom is/has become over the past few years and 2) how bratty that little boy is going to be when he’s older. He’s the type of kid that will really get his friends backs up with his “my dads famous, what does your dad do?” attitude. So precocious.

From watching that McFly documentary the other day, it seems that Tom is only happy when he is in control and everything is going his way - I bet there’s so much more to McFly reforming than just feeling like it was the right time/sorting out all of Dougies problems. As someone said above, Tom literally makes everything about him. Also Gi did absolutely fuck all in the jungle and so did not deserve to win. Now we’re just going to be exposed to King & Queen of Smugtown every 6 seconds and I’m so not here for it. Such a shame, they’ve/he’s been famous for a long while now but their twat behaviour is starting to slowly rear its ugly head.

• Heart
Reactions: 32