Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s everyone feeling about her on I’m a Celeb on Sunday.. who’s watching? How do you think it’s gonna go?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How’s everyone feeling about her on I’m a Celeb on Sunday.. who’s watching? How do you think it’s gonna go?
i’m gonna be watching but i think the mask will slide away especially when she’s faced with lack of sleep and food.

Reactions: 3
i’m gonna be watching but i think the mask will slide away especially when she’s faced with lack of sleep and food.
No I think she’s going to be hyper aware of her mumsy persona and play on that. I don’t think we will be seeing the ‘real’ Giovanna. Don’t forget she went to drama school too!

Reactions: 18
That’s what I’m hoping, but I’m not so sure.. she went on those treks and really enjoyed them, so much so that she was bummed that she couldn’t go because of pregnancy with max, I think that’s how I remember it anyway, might be wrong. Plus she’s allllllwwwwwwwaaaaayyyyyys not getting any sleep because she’s a parent 🙄 she surely she can’t stay sugary sweet the whole time!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s what I’m hoping, but I’m not so sure.. she went on those treks and really enjoyed them, so much so that she was bummed that she couldn’t go because of pregnancy with max, I think that’s how I remember it anyway, might be wrong. Plus she’s allllllwwwwwwwaaaaayyyyyys not getting any sleep because she’s a parent 🙄 she surely she can’t stay sugary sweet the whole time!?
If she doesn’t stay sugary sweet I can see her just staying quiet. Play it safe.

Reactions: 6
I will watch but only as me and hubby went on a date exploring that castle a few years back! I hate shaming people for what they wear but she looks so much older than she is. The lipstick is vile :(

Reactions: 10
Haven't watched Giovanna's instastories for months as you boring, usually ditto Tom but watched tonight as wanted to see what he had to say about the TV show.

All I'll say is, I can't stand prococious kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched to documentary ... I thought they’d made a massive story about nothing. It was just typical band stuff imo- of of them went to rehab, they all needed a break from One
Another, Then got back together.

Reactions: 4
Why did it make me laugh that they played Happiness when introducing Gi?😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She mentioned her knickers at least 4 times. I feel like she's trying and failing to be funny.

Also legit everyone on insta wetting themselves over her, all the "mummy insta" pages, Jac Jossa, Vicky Pattinson etc calling her as their winner already. She's not that great

Reactions: 24
She mentioned her knickers at least 4 times. I feel like she's trying and failing to be funny.

Also legit everyone on insta wetting themselves over her, all the "mummy insta" pages, Jac Jossa, Vicky Pattinson etc calling her as their winner already. She's not that great
I text the exact same thing to my friend regarding her mentioning her knickers several times. I hope she is one of the first out. If anyone has a game plan it'll be her.

Reactions: 13
Yep she has the momentum ready like Jaq Jossa did last year. Celebrity friends ready to post, a bit of press about mum shaming or miscarriages, then some press about the partner, the kids will be in more photos than usual, lots of "look at me I'm like you, frumpy and normal", then some talk about how juggling being a parent with work and how she didn't get to do everything she wanted about she had kids blah blah blah. Her agent has deals ready for when she's out no doubt. Another middles class trained actor doing what they do best in reality tv; playing a role.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I won't watch, refuse to watch that show! But surprised she has gone on it, I thought she had a lot of her own thing going on like podcasts and books etc, not sure why she wants to do it really apart from the money which it looks like they don't actually need!

Reactions: 6
Yep she has the momentum ready like Jaq Jossa did last year. Celebrity friends ready to post, a bit of press about mum shaming or miscarriages, then some press about the partner, the kids will be in more photos than usual, lots of "look at me I'm like you, frumpy and normal", then some talk about how juggling being a parent with work and how she didn't get to do everything she wanted about she had kids blah blah blah. Her agent has deals ready for when she's out no doubt. Another middles class trained actor doing what they do best in reality tv; playing a role.
This 🙌🏻 Spot. On!

Reactions: 4
Tom, Buzz and Buddy are at the house as they were watching Little Mix’s show last night and she has Max - not sure who else is with her but I guess nearer the time when they start to leave the castle Tom can drive up as it’s not that far
I'm so late on the uptake because I can't stand flappy lisp mouth so rarely take an interest and stumbled upon all you lovely people who are saying everything I've ever thought! So come on Buzz and Buddy?! Wtf what names are they?? Buzz as in Light-year or Kevin's brother in home alone and Buddy the Elf FFS! What happened to normal names!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It annoyed me that withing the first few minutes of being on screen she said she was in there to show that mum's are tough. It's like being a Mum is her only personality trait. She's not even the only mum in there.

Bet she was annoyed that Jessica got in there first when she was crying about missing her daughter and told the cute moon story!

Reactions: 37
It annoyed me that withing the first few minutes of being on screen she said she was in there to show that mum's are tough. It's like being a Mum is her only personality trait. She's not even the only mum in there.

Bet she was annoyed that Jessica got in there first when she was crying about missing her daughter and told the cute moon story!
I literally came on to say the same thing. Why does she assume that mums aren’t tough? Talk about gender/ role stereotypes. She has a husband, wealth there are far stronger mothers out there than her!!!!

Reactions: 20
If she wants to show that mum’s are tough she should have gone on sas who dares wins! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.