Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I find Gi so false... I’ve known of her since early McFLY days, she would always hide away and act like her and Tom aren’t a thing, I’ve seen her at concerts and she’d ignore all the fans etc hide away and not want to be seen at all and was quite stand-offish whenever I saw her...

As soon as they married it’s like a while other bubbly friendly person came out of nowhere and was suddenly a bestselling author and a baby know it all when reality was she was a failing tv/movie background artist who was not into the whole celeb thing.

She is categorically not a celebrity, she is the wife of a has-been and I love McFly but even one of them is scraping the barrel now but her... speechless!

Reactions: 27

Becclo44

VIP Member
It must be exhausting having to think every day of ways to make yourself look cool and quirky, especially when they are just naturally boring middle class fuckers without an ounce of personality!

• Haha
  • Heart

Aab41

VIP Member
I'm a mum of 3, about to be a grandma, I'm not strong, I'm bloody exhausted. Easy to be mumma Gi from your mansion, with your staff 🤷‍♀️, and I'm saying this from a position of being very lucky for me and my husband to be employed, own our house etc, but yes I'm struggling. So from her eyes I'm not strong because I'm not embracing and loving every second of it. Piss off

• Heart

lbarto

They are the strangest couple, it's like watching two children playing mum and dad yet it's real and they're mid-thirties

• Haha
Reactions: 26

truffletrot

VIP Member
Agreed! We saw Jess missing her child (and TBH, it seemed more sincere) but she wasn’t “Mamma Jess”.

Giovanna is like an annoying Girl Scout leader, too much enthusiasm but it’s saccharine

• Haha
She really kicks the arse out of the whole I am a mummy business honest to god weren’t most of those on the show parents?

I’m dreading seeing her smug self obsessed head everywhere forever more

Pixie06

VIP Member
Tom has just brainwashed/cloned the kids into a mini him, what films they like, what they wear, being in a band, full on controlling narcissist behaviour. I really don't like Tom.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Can’t believe she won, such a BORE, and she really got on my nerves, too sweet or something

It was v boring this year, snooze fest! Liked Jordan, Shane & Vernon - at least they had a bit of personality, MO really came out of his shell, ended up really liking him. Shane could be a little annoying but kept the morale of the castle up

Reactions: 25

Scaramanga

She struck me as extremely intelligent, very self-aware, calculating and fully clued-up on how to play the game while in the castle. I felt at times that I was the only person in the country who thought the choosing of the s-club record as a “treat for everyone” wasn’t an act of kindness but rather a premeditated way to endear herself to the voting public. Along with the ridiculously over the top thing with her nose which again was designed to get people saying what a considerate mum she is and so on and on and on, I mean never in all the years of this show has there ever been a secret signal to family that was less subtle. Kudos to her, her husband and their team as she will probably earn a lot of money on the back of it after the carefully crafted picture that’s been painted of her, him and their life. She could write a book...oh wait there

• Heart
  • Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
Anyone else seen the voting figures for the final? Less than 1% between them! So wish Jordan had won, would’ve taken the smug look off all their faces

• Wow

PdM

Thank you for this thread. I can’t stand the fletchers, any of them. From Tom and Giovanna whose public personas are so warped it’s like an episode of black mirror, to his Carrie who flounces around like the world owes her something and her browbeaten boyfriend who is wetter than a weekend in Bournemouth.

What makes it worse is my wife loves them and gleefully tells my clearly disinterested face all about them. she’s even bought their books which can be best described as crap. My 8 year old writes with more imagination and invention. They want to write like jk Rowling but all they are is a jk.

• Haha

Smartie

Chatty Member
Does she do this bloody hand/nose wiggle thing on every episode? I'm usually asleep by this point and have read about it but she's done it twice in the past minute or so 😡
Yup. Every time her name is said and the camera is on her. For her kids. Cos she's the world's greatest mum don't you know.

The mumma G thing pisses me off too. At least half the camp if not more are older than her. They're parents too. She's no ones mum in there. Why encourage them to call her Mum? I bet Tom and her are the kind of parents who call each other mum and dad all the time in the house even when talking directly to each other.

Waffledoggy

I’m late to this, but HOW can Tom Fletcher be allowed to meet and rehearse with his band members? Are we not still in a national lockdown where only essential keyworkers can go to work?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Lilu22

VIP Member
Gutted Jordan didn’t win. Felt his career would benefit most, she is just another Instamummy whereas he could really make it big in TV. Hopefully he still will
He reminds me a little of Joel Dommett from a couple of years ago. Not many people knew Joel and now he hosts quite a few shows and comedy tours. Hope we hear more from Jordon in the future

KINGAA

VIP Member
Shes fake as fuck. She plays on the mum thing. But to be honest....shes hardly ever there?! If she is...shes writing!?! Hardly relatable.....
Also, she uses her kids for money... they are constantly in ads. I know more about her kids than some of my own family members.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Is that really all her appeal is - she’s a mum? I actually find the whole “mums are strong” thing a bit insulting and demeaning and she goes on as if she invented the concept 🥱 Go get a personality love 🙈

• Heart

Lollypopper

She mentioned her knickers at least 4 times. I feel like she's trying and failing to be funny.

Also legit everyone on insta wetting themselves over her, all the "mummy insta" pages, Jac Jossa, Vicky Pattinson etc calling her as their winner already. She's not that great

PudgyPenguin

Ugh! I knew she would win, it’s just typical, all the TOWIE, mummy vlogger, hun types and of course her husbands McFly fans! Jordan deserved that win - she definitely didn’t.

There is some kind of show/act lined up for her, for sure. She always seems so smug, I don’t despise the woman but she’s not genuine at all, the whole wholesome mummy and wife act makes me rage 🤣