Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is this woman supposed to be?? Geez having kids isn’t THAT bad
B9D72CC7-00BF-40DB-85FA-9B74573D7A19.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just jumping on this thread because I’ve seen her face pop up on my feeds a lot recently and googled her because I didn’t know who she was and what makes her a celebrity......turns out she’s just one of those celebs for doing duck all.
I was shocked to read that she’s only 35??????

Reactions: 4
So repetitive. Talking about being a mum/how strong mothers are and life in the castle (where she was SO boring)
It’s such a smug thing to do. No thought to how it makes women who can’t have children or who are struggling to have children feel. Why can’t she just promote strong women, why does it have to be about pushing a foetus out of your vadge?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s such a smug thing to do. No thought to how it makes women who can’t have children or who are struggling to have children feel. Why can’t she just promote strong women, why does it have to be about pushing a foetus out of your vadge?
also who told her mums aren’t strong women so many times that she feels a personal need to campaign against it?? Change your circle, love.

Reactions: 18
Mums are the strongest people I know. I've always thought that.

Sorry, but statements like this absolutely boil my piss. Motherhood is a choice and saying that Mothers are the strongest people you know somehow denigrates child free women to a weaker status. Being a Mother does not make you a better person - Sallie Axl anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry, but statements like this absolutely boil my piss. Motherhood is a choice and saying that Mothers are the strongest people you know somehow denigrates child free women to a weaker status. Being a Mother does not make you a better person - Sallie Axl anyone?
Fair enough, maybe I should have worded it as mum's are some of the strongest people I KNOW.

Reactions: 6
Statements like this really annoy me too but from the angle that I’m a mum but sometimes I really struggle. Makes me feel like a failure when I’m trying my best.

• Heart
I'm a human. I'm strong sometimes. Sometimes I'm less strong. I'm ok with that.

She just perpetuates the notion that being a mum is only ok if you're strong and the best. Loads of those mums at the school gates. They are loathsome. Their children are loathsome. Merry Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DF07DAD7-2C4E-488D-B2D2-D61F582B177D.png

She’ll only share the recipe if you’re Insta famous apparently, not the nice people who follow her and support her daily, ugh 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Don’t follow this woman purely because it appears that if your a woman and you don’t/can’t have kids... what’s the point 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all she has going on on her page !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.