Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t seem to have much in the way of routine or boundaries though tbf. They are prob confused that their parents are following them round with a camera at all sorts of intimate moments

Reactions: 11
They don’t seem to have much in the way of routine or boundaries though tbf. They are prob confused that their parents are following them round with a camera at all sorts of intimate moments
I doubt they are confused because this is the only life they’ve ever known. Both Tom and Gi have paraded their kids online since the day Buzz was born. They would probably be more confused if it all stopped. It’s really sad that they think this is ‘normal’.

Reactions: 14
I doubt they are confused because this is the only life they’ve ever known. Both Tom and Gi have paraded their kids online since the day Buzz was born. They would probably be more confused if it all stopped. It’s really sad that they think this is ‘normal’.
Even before they were born...remember the Bump To Buzz and Buddy videos? Max didn't get one😬

Reactions: 11
They are so false.
Even before they were born...remember the Bump To Buzz and Buddy videos? Max didn't get one😬
And the pregnancy reveals. Heard Buzz pipe up "Thanks for voting everyone" or something similar on one of Tom's video's. Those kids are already expecting fame. Insufferable precocious brats already.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They are so false.

And the pregnancy reveals. Heard Buzz pipe up "Thanks for voting everyone" or something similar on one of Tom's video's. Those kids are already expecting fame. Insufferable precocious brats already.
It’s not the kids fault but they were never going to have ‘normal’ jobs with the pushy parents/family they have. I’d love it if they turn out to be vets, accountants or teachers etc😂

Reactions: 9
There are so many articles in the DM about her but my favourite is of them going for a family day out. Obviously photographers waiting outside their house. She doesn’t look too happy positively scowling.
You wanted the fame love 🤣
I’m wondering how the paps got those pictures of them, thought they lived on a private road and so surely their drive is hard to see from the gates even with a long lens? Had to laugh a bit when I saw those pics on the Mail, right above Tess and Vern looking bloody beautiful and immaculate 😅

Reactions: 14

Bless him, he needed a me day... poor guy he really deserved it being a single father for 3 weeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Bless him, he needed a me day... poor guy he really deserved it being a single father for 3 weeks
Even though he had his dad there so he wasn’t on his own anyway! Already trying to milk I’m a celeb for all it’s worth (Gi’s number was three 🙄) honestly they are so pathetic!

Reactions: 15
Someone said their house is the first in the road so is visible from the gates. Did a quick google, and yes you can see it very clearly!

Reactions: 5

I seen this and thought the exact same thing! Not to mention he’s been flying in a private jet and drinking champers with the Mcfly lads. Who was watching your kids then?

absolutely self centred twunt! Even in Gi’s letter from home he said he can’t wait for her to get home so HE can finally get some sleep. How embarrassing

Reactions: 22
I reckon she will end up an agony aunt on this morning or something like that. Good job I don't watch it 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't have children so I guess I'm not strong and can't do everything. BORE OFF love
View attachment 337059
whos telling her that mums aren’t strong and can’t do everything? She needs to fix her circle. Not that you have your tit together all the time but she makes it out that being a mum is your main identity and that’s IT. I’d hate if my son thought that of mums. What example is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this whole “mums are strong, mums can do anything” schtick is really damaging. As someone else said, mums aren’t ALWAYS strong and they don’t ALWAYS have their tit together - and that’s ok too. I can only imagine how it may make a mum who is in the midst of PND feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It implies that the default position of Mums is "not strong" when in reality the default position is that, just like everyone else on the planet, no two are alike. IMO she's setting women in general back by placing this implication in people's minds. Stop making it about "Mums" being this or that, you do your thing and the rest of us will do ours without you claiming to represent us.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.