Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted Jordan didn’t win. Felt his career would benefit most, she is just another Instamummy whereas he could really make it big in TV. Hopefully he still will

Reactions: 39
She really kicks the arse out of the whole I am a mummy business honest to god weren’t most of those on the show parents?

I’m dreading seeing her smug self obsessed head everywhere forever more

Reactions: 26
She really kicks the arse out of the whole I am a mummy business honest to god weren’t most of those on the show parents?

I’m dreading seeing her smug self obsessed head everywhere forever more
Like I said before, she's just a walking womb, she has never had anything useful to bring to the table.

Reactions: 16
Can't believe she won. She's going to be EVERYWHERE it's going to be unbearable.

Reactions: 20
She's annoying. The fact she trades on the fact she has a womb and ovaries that work is annoying. Her husband is annoying. Their children are growing up to be annoying.
She doesn't represent mum's. She's had 3 neuro-typical children with no health issues (I'm sure we'd know if they had any) with a partner who works from home and when he's away grandparents do childcare and they have a nanny. I do not want or need advice from a saccharine mother who does not live a life remotely relatable to your everyday parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
She's annoying. The fact she trades on the fact she has a womb and ovaries that work is annoying. Her husband is annoying. Their children are growing up to be annoying.
She doesn't represent mum's. She's had 3 neuro-typical children with no health issues (I'm sure we'd know if they had any) with a partner who works from home and when he's away grandparents do childcare and they have a nanny. I do not want or need advice from a saccharine mother who does not live a life remotely relatable to your everyday parent.
She's up there with Victoria Beckham on the scale of unrelatableness

Reactions: 16
As a family we have loved watching Celebrity. However, it’s been a bit like reading a great, exciting book, with a very, very disappointing ending. Jordan came across as a lovely person, who really had to challenge himself. G didn’t do much apart from be mumsy, and tbh you hardly knew she was there. Shes been voted because of her and her husbands social media and their well connected network of friends. She didn’t act surprised that she had won, and it even came across to us, that she sort of expected it and wasn’t that bothered - no screams or tears of joy. It was weird. She is going to be such a bore when being interviewed. More money coming in to the Fletcher household. Feel like this was an unfair win.

Reactions: 32
The whole zen eating challenge and then she has been told not to cram all the food in- so evident Dougie and Matt had given her hints. Even emma Willis used to do the itv2 show so she would no what worked on camera. We always say how matt willis did absolutely nothing in the first weeks but when it came to the voting he was in the Bush tucker telegraph all the time!

I just find it weird that people older than her were calling her mumma g- it was her usp. She wanted to show mums could be strong. Well yes we know they can but they can be themselves without referring to motherhood all the time. Of course you can be maternal and caring and that's not a bad thing but not a reason to win. I remember a clip of Victoria and shane talking and he didn't want to be known as the dad of the camp and saw them all as equals!!
Poor Jordan just didn't have the followers numbers. Hopefully he will get a lot of opportunities off the back if this! I already can see ITV getting Vernon and Shane Richie back on tele!

Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I’m sure all the McFly, busted, Emma Willis, Scarlett crew have the same manager. Think they do this morning people too - it’s all a bit incestuous really but I’m sure it’s not at all rigged. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
I wonder how many Tom and Gi worshippers voted because Tom said he'd be their best friend 😂
Someone has told him to video her homecoming 🙄 You just know her being Queen will be dragged out as much as they can.

Reactions: 15
you Just know Tom will say to some media she’s always been our queen.
I really don’t understand how she won, she’s got the type of smug look you want to slap when you see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shane said in tbe daily drop that him and Gi are good froends, went to eaxh others weddings etc. It really did not come across like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’ll need another #gifted holiday to Disneyland soon to recover from the hardships of the jungle

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I just cannot stand women who think being a mother is a personality trait. It’s embarrassing that’s all she can bring to the table

Reactions: 48
Gutted Jordan didn’t win. Felt his career would benefit most, she is just another Instamummy whereas he could really make it big in TV. Hopefully he still will
He reminds me a little of Joel Dommett from a couple of years ago. Not many people knew Joel and now he hosts quite a few shows and comedy tours. Hope we hear more from Jordon in the future

Reactions: 24
I don't think her podcast is groundbreaking really, she seems like a nice person granted but always goes down the breastfeeding mumsy route with whoever she interviews. Would be interesting to hear her interview someone who didn't want kids but ended up lumbered with them anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I ask whether that toy castle was gifted from myfirstyears? If so, Queen of the castle needs to tag it as gifted as per the ASA rules. She has only said thanks to myfirstyears on that post. I don’t follow her, but just noticed it and I am friends with someone who used to work for that particular company and they gift to ‘celebs’ all the time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.