Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone on the Facebook photo of Jordan in second place is raging that she’s won

Reactions: 22
Yeah she didn't look shocked. Glad that band aid has been ripped off. That's Dougie Matt and her now? Crazy

Reactions: 15
Were my eyes deceiving me, I'm sure in one of the stories of Tom and the eldest son, can never remember if he is buddy or buzz, there was an older man behind them. So Tom makes out he is solo parenting whilst Gi is away but with the nanny and maybe his dad(?) he really isn't. I'm off for another look.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Were my eyes deceiving me, I'm sure in one of the stories of Tom and the eldest son, can never remember if he is buddy or buzz, there was an older man behind them. So Tom makes out he is solo parenting whilst Gi is away but with the nanny and maybe his dad(?) he really isn't. I'm off for another look.
I think that's Tom's dad, Tom and McFly flew up to Scotland this morning and said he'd just be home in time for I'm a Celeb.

Reactions: 10
How the duck has she won. She was so boring 😡
Begged votes all over social media from everywhere. Towie lot- mummy vloggers -mcfly fans etc. At least Jordan got his votes genuinely unlike her. Same management as Ant and Dec and most of ITV so called family and more air time due to them pushing us to like her to be the next 'Lorraine' or similar.

Edit. Emma Willis said she had instructions from previous winners on how to act and she has been to acting school and Emma knows how these game shows work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nothing about her is genuine. I’m puzzled as to how she has fans. What is it they like about her? I’m a mum and I find her entirely insincere and not relatable 🤷🏼‍♀️

As for IACGMOH, I think it’s a complete fix. After Jossa last year and now this non-celeb, I’m done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36
As if Tom would watch the final with his kids if he didn't know who would win 🙄
Nothing about her is genuine. I’m puzzled as to how she has fans. What is it they like about her? I’m a mum and I find her entirely insincere and not relatable 🤷🏼‍♀️

As for IACGMOH, I think it’s a complete fix. After Jossa last year and now this non-celeb, I’m done 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's been a fix ever since Scarlett won it.

Reactions: 16
She didn’t look shocked at her wedding song from Tom or cry so I’m not shocked she didn’t seem shocked at this win

Reactions: 15
As if Tom would watch the final with his kids if he didn't know who would win 🙄

It's been a fix ever since Scarlett won it.
I would be watching with the kids if their parent was runner up though. I think most would!

Reactions: 12
I would be watching with the kids if their parent was runner up though. I think most would!
That first bit I wrote wasnt supposed to be posted there lol. What I was getting at is that they've hyped her up from the beginning as the winner so if the didn't win, the kids would probably be surprised

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she won, such a BORE, and she really got on my nerves, too sweet or something

It was v boring this year, snooze fest! Liked Jordan, Shane & Vernon - at least they had a bit of personality, MO really came out of his shell, ended up really liking him. Shane could be a little annoying but kept the morale of the castle up

Reactions: 25
Ugh! I knew she would win, it’s just typical, all the TOWIE, mummy vlogger, hun types and of course her husbands McFly fans! Jordan deserved that win - she definitely didn’t.

There is some kind of show/act lined up for her, for sure. She always seems so smug, I don’t despise the woman but she’s not genuine at all, the whole wholesome mummy and wife act makes me rage 🤣

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.