Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you think the conversation went?

Gi: quick Tom we need to take a picture of this pizza stand that we’ve been gifted
Tom: ok but what can I do to make me seem quirky?
G: I don’t know you’ve got your glasses on haven’t you?
T: that’s not enough! What one of our obsessions have we been forcing on our children this week?
G: umm skateboarding, marvel and guitar
T: I’ll grab some action figures and stuff them in my pocket for maximum quirkiness.
G: Ok let’s take the picture quick I almost declared that as an ad in all that confusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair to them you can't control what your friends do ? Are they still friends with her now ? There are photos of lots of people I was friends with in my 20s on Facebook etc but Of one of them did something illegal now it wouldn't make me a bad person ?

I did want to say though my god what a faff over her birthday. I am one who thinks it's nice to make an effort and celebrate someone's birthday but it's her 36s not a milestone. My friend just turned 40 and made less fuss than she is having.

How much would that pizza van have cost ?? Surely you would only hire that for a party when you had lots of people to have pizza ? Not 2 adults and 3 kids ?

A photoshoots, 4/5 cakes ? Enough already .
Looking at the pizza company profile they were already in the area this weekend? You text them with an order and they deliver it. Looks like they do different parts of the area everyday. Moor Park is where they were advertised to be yesterday and today. Not sure if that’s where the Fletcher’s live 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Of course they didn’t pay for the pizza van, can they be the tightest millionaires ever?

Reactions: 6
I dont know where to put this so here seems as good a place as any. I absolutely hate Scamp and Dude. Gi wears it a fair bit and I think it's all so unsightly. No I don't want to do the school run in a neon pink leopard print matching tracksuit! It seems like all the mum brigade on Insta love it but I just think it's gross, and so expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surprise surprise the only reason that she’s divulged how she makes her roast potatoes is because she’s being paid to do so!!!

Reactions: 16
Surprise surprise the only reason that she’s divulged how she makes her roast potatoes is because she’s being paid to do so!!!
I've just seen the reel of her making them, I was expecting some top secret tip or secret ingredient but it's just how everyone makes roast potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just seen the reel of her making them, I was expecting some top secret tip or secret ingredient but it's just how everyone makes roast potatoes.
Maybe that’s it and she hasn’t actually shared how she does them just a normal recipe?

Reactions: 2
Just thought exactly the same when I saw it! 🤦🏼‍♀️ For aaaaageees it’s been like this massive thing, they both go on about roast potatoes. And she’s just doing what everyone does. Sums her up, just being a mum but thinking she’s doing something amazingly special. I didn’t used to mind them but recently the showing off, and their kids not actually coming across very well meaning they may not be doing that great a job at parenting, have really started to grate on me. And this potato thing is just ridiculous. Find a calorie free way to eat chocolate and cake, then I’ll be full of admiration for you, don’t make roast the same way as everyone else and expect me to fawn at your feet!

• Haha
I dont know where to put this so here seems as good a place as any. I absolutely hate Scamp and Dude. Gi wears it a fair bit and I think it's all so unsightly. No I don't want to do the school run in a neon pink leopard print matching tracksuit! It seems like all the mum brigade on Insta love it but I just think it's gross, and so expensive.
I just treated myself to a lounge wear set from S&D ! does that mean I’m now an Instamum???

• Haha
Is she for real with that potato "recipe" 🤣🤣 that's how everyone does their potatoes, what a knob

• Haha
She says in the comments that she’s always been dubious of posting her ‘recipe’ because it’s really easy - didn’t stop her taking the money for the post though did it?!

The real reason she hasn’t posted it before is because no ones paid her to share it before.

Reactions: 10
Jeez I learnt how to make roast potatoes from my mum, she learnt from her mum, you get the jist... the trick is to fluff the potatoes so they are crumbly, then coat in hot oil, (some put semolina flour in, herbs, garlic cloves). This is another thing that annoyed me!

Reactions: 3
I just treated myself to a lounge wear set from S&D ! does that mean I’m now an Instamum???
Sorry, just a matter of opinion 😂 I actually quite like their Superga collab! You're not an Instamum (you're on here for a start!) but the brand undeniably relies on a lot of the classic Instamums for most promo and that puts me off too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she for real with that potato "recipe" 🤣🤣 that's how everyone does their potatoes, what a knob
She didn’t even give any directions though, why kind of potato, what seasoning, what oil, how long to boil and roast.... I mean I can guess but if your sharing a recipe then share it properly!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.