Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Vernon's doing something too, but is very subtle. A lot of celebrities have done it when Ant or Dec says their name, either scratching their nose or ear, sending a message to their other half, kids etc, basically saying I'm ok, love you, miss you. I read years ago that someone had 2 signals for home, if they did one it was I'm OK and the other was I'm struggling.

Reactions: 4
I cringed about the knickers comments as well. Also it looked like she was desperate to speak to A and D but Victoria Derbyshire got in first. Think it will annoy her not being the most interesting or centre of attention. Most of the others have achieved a lot more and have much more enigmatic personalities.

Reactions: 9
She's fading into the background so far that's for sure. Everyone all over instagram is like "Gi this, Gi that" and the general public are like "Gi who?"

Reactions: 13
I just mentioned her, and my 13 year old son who is really into I'm a celeb said, "Who?"

I pointed her out and he said, "Oh, that one. She's honestly quite forgettable, in my opinion."

😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just mentioned her, and my 13 year old son who is really into I'm a celeb said, "Who?"

I pointed her out and he said, "Oh, that one. She's honestly quite forgettable, in my opinion."

😂 😂
Every night it’s on I have to explain to my OH that that’s Tom from McFlys wife, every night!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed both things they've mentioned about Gi have been about numbers. 7million podcast downloads. 21m viewed her wedding. Surely there was something else she could have been quoted for for the task last night, like the hiking abroad, something she's done on her own instead of the views on her wedding - which it isn't the views on her wedding but actually on Tom's wedding speech

Reactions: 18
The secret signal to the boys really cringed me out! Why can’t it be something more subtle why does it have to be so obvious!?

The secret signal to the boys really cringed me out! Why can’t it be something more subtle why does it have to be so obvious!?
Because she's such a MUMSY MUM living MUMLIFE and if she had a subtle signal no one would know she was sending a MUM signal to her CHILDREN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Why does she say everything In singsong? So annoying! Garliccccccc! 🙄 happppppy mum happy babyyyyyy!

Reactions: 6
I’m not being funny but she can’t be the Worlds Greatest Ever Mum Ever when she’s left them for 5 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She annoyed me tonight, when they said Ruthie to pull the rope and then Russel get the scroll then she was like now grab the box.... SHUT UP GI! He’s reading the scroll I’m pretty sure he knows he has to pick the box of food up!!!! She walked him through it as if he was 4... I would of snapped! I hate people talking to me as if I’m either a child or dumb!

Wow. Not so secret messages to her kids, but a luxury item is a "camp wide" record that can't be played after today? In it to win it then

And that nose wave thing every time they say her name is bloody ridiculous. She even looked embarrassed about it today, you could tell ant and Dec eye rolled her off screen!

• Haha
Notice how ‘I forgot I’ve got curly hair’ Gi’s hair has not been curly at all throughout I’m a celeb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bets on how long she keeps up the wiggly nose hand sign? She even cringed herself out tonight 🤣🤣

She tired to make a joke about the mushrooms as they ate and everyone continued on eating and ignored what she said. She is trying to be miss perfect and it's clearly fake and boring. The hand thing is ridiclous. I know Vernon and Shane are doing signals as well both they are so much more subtle. Gio grates on me so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That nose wave🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ god give it a rest. Get her doing a trial!! So boring, forgetting she's there tbh and that bleeping voice. Bound to get annoying for the rest!

Reactions: 8
She did that hand wave THREE times tonight

I feel like when she gets out she’s going to cash in on that by making it her ‘thing’

I just don’t understand the point of it?? Who’s idea was it??? To let your kids know you’re safe? But they can watch you on the telly you’re clearly fine?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wave is super annoying. Like u can tell she is grand she doesn't bloody stop smiling.

Reactions: 4
It's attention seeking. Note how tonight they all chanted Mama G. She must have told them that nickname.

She's not as popular as she thinks she is, and the others are dwarfing her. I predict Holly mbe going first, followed by the almighty mother one

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.