Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I’ve found my people. I cannot understand why people love these twerps and the vitriol I’ve seen aimed at people on another alpha mummy website when people have said they don’t like G is ridiculous. Her chavvy brother even blocked me for saying i
Didn’t think someone should have given their treat up for her just because she’s been lucky enough to have kids. He replied ‘clearly don’t have kids...’ to which I replied well yes I actually do and I have never expected special treatment. Then the uppity little berk blocked me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so glad I’ve found my people. I cannot understand why people love these twerps and the vitriol I’ve seen aimed at people on another alpha mummy website when people have said they don’t like G is ridiculous. Her chavvy brother even blocked me for saying i
Didn’t think someone should have given their treat up for her just because she’s been lucky enough to have kids. He replied ‘clearly don’t have kids...’ to which I replied well yes I actually do and I have never expected special treatment. Then the uppity little berk blocked me
He is a prat. I had a Twitter argument with him around time of last election. He said he’d never vote Labour as he’d lose all his inheritance!!!! (As in paying tax on it) We had a bit of back and forth until his manager stepped in and said ‘leave it Mario’ made my day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is a prat. I had a Twitter argument with him around time of last election. He said he’d never vote Labour as he’d lose all his inheritance!!!! (As in paying tax on it) We had a bit of back and forth until his manager stepped in and said ‘leave it Mario’ made my day!!!
Urghhhh what a prat he really is
He’s probably praying his sister wins IACGMOOH as he will be able to feed off her fame just like she has Tom’s

Reactions: 14
Hahaha mario loose all his inheritance.... hahah brilliant. She use to try and paint that she had a awful childhood cuz of the parsnts divorce and even tried to kinda paint she suffered a few poor years...and how she was bullied so badly at school..... shes tried to make herself relatable but shes a rich person who was always determined tk carry on rich lifestyle but bigger

Reactions: 10
I just don't get it. What's with her overreacting to everything?! She has had to do very little to have this in the bag. And Jac Jossa will be unbearable "handing her crown" to Gi. She has literally not stopped going on about that since Gi was announced and now it's actually going to happen.

Reactions: 7
She's (JJ) in a show with with Matt Willis, which are in rehearsals now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When Gi leaves tomorrow it’ll be interesting to see her highlights reel, has she done anything of interest to actually fill them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her team are really marketing her as mama of the jungle. Mum of the group bla bla. She’s in her 30s for gods sake usually it’s an ‘elder’ who gets that role! I adore being a mum but god I don’t want it to be my usp. Actually feel she’s let us mums down. Massively. Taking us back 50 years. There is so so much more to us mums than this. Be raw. Be real. Have a personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Agreed! We saw Jess missing her child (and TBH, it seemed more sincere) but she wasn’t “Mamma Jess”.

Giovanna is like an annoying Girl Scout leader, too much enthusiasm but it’s saccharine

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She should be doing this for herself, not for all the mummas out there. If she'd said at the start that I'm used to being known as Tom's wife and the boys mother, I want to see if me is still there" I'd respect her for that.

Reactions: 20
Thank you for this thread. I can’t stand the fletchers, any of them. From Tom and Giovanna whose public personas are so warped it’s like an episode of black mirror, to his Carrie who flounces around like the world owes her something and her browbeaten boyfriend who is wetter than a weekend in Bournemouth.

What makes it worse is my wife loves them and gleefully tells my clearly disinterested face all about them. she’s even bought their books which can be best described as crap. My 8 year old writes with more imagination and invention. They want to write like jk Rowling but all they are is a jk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve got in to a few Twitter arguments because when people say she should win... I ask why then they give it the “she’s a nice person...a mother” I’m like it’s an entertainment programme and she hasn’t been entertaining’

Reactions: 11
She said something last night that made me think she’s not being herself.... it was something about how she found it hard to be positive while trying to help others and be there for them when she was also struggling deep down.

You dont have to have to be there for anyone but yourself, its a competition! It just made me think she’s not being authentic she’s trying to seem lovely!

Reactions: 7
So if I was in the castle with her, with the same zero personality and famous husband, she'd have an advantage because she's a mum and I'm not. It's ridculous

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Mo has young children, was he doing it for the dads?
I'm assuming Bev has grandchildren, was she doing it for the grandma's?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god if she wins she will be even more unbearable. when I was in the castle stories will give her years of crap to spew

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.