Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows historically mum's do well on this show. Look back at previous winners and success stories and lots are mums crying because they miss their kids. Forget that there's dad's in there too. Equality my arse.

It's the acceethat does my head in. Her brother, that moron from Towie, couldn't be anymore Essex. Her sister too. Yet she speaks totally different. Drama school and elocution lessons worked wonders then.

Let's not forget she's been to Australia on the set before when Dougie was in it. Her and Tom were there for him, wrote his letter and met him on the bridge. Plus McBusted Matt was in there. She's fully aware of what part she needs to play. The hand/nose wave to the kids when they're on live tv... Matt did the same type of thing but different gesture when he was in there.

I don't care that she's frumpy or has nothing else to talk about other than being a parent but I do care that it's only because her target audience is worried mums looking for reassurance and all she wants to do is to gwt them to spend their money on what she's selling. Whether that's her products, her services or her as a person. Having children is not a career choice. The average working class mum can't start posting pics of her kids holding products for money, no she just carries on with her life and gets on with it. She does get free crap thrown at her either. No just the ones who can afford the crap get it free 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Every time Gi said “knickers” my eyes rolled further into my head 🙄 she’s so cringe.

Reactions: 16
Had to look for a thread on her after in a celebrity. That little message she gives to her kids every time any and dec say her name is wearing very thin already and I’ve only seen it twice. duck off.

I will watch but only as me and hubby went on a date exploring that castle a few years back! I hate shaming people for what they wear but she looks so much older than she is. The lipstick is vile :(
How old is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to look for a thread on her after in a celebrity. That little message she gives to her kids every time any and dec say her name is wearing very thin already and I’ve only seen it twice. duck off.

How old is she?
wouldn’t mind but she’s not the first person to send a message to home. i remember quite a few would touch their ear or do something understated... but oh no not the fletchers!

Reactions: 9
She was barely in the episode... think the only time I saw her was at the end

Reactions: 2
wouldn’t mind but she’s not the first person to send a message to home. i remember quite a few would touch their ear or do something understated... but oh no not the fletchers!
What’s she doing as her message to the kids? Please be over the top and cringeworthy 😅

Reactions: 1
She does have enough going on and certainly doesn’t need the money, gi has gone on there because she wants to be famous plain and simple. She is only known in her little bubble of mums and mcfly fans etc. A lot of people when they announced her as a contestant would likely never have heard of her. She probably thinks going on this will launch her as a tv presenter or something!

Reactions: 20
She does have enough going on and certainly doesn’t need the money, gi has gone on there because she wants to be famous plain and simple. She is only known in her little bubble of mums and mcfly fans etc. A lot of people when they announced her as a contestant would likely never have heard of her. She probably thinks going on this will launch her as a tv presenter or something!
I agree with this - she went to Sylvia Youngs school (where she met Tom), then went on to another drama school afterwards and yet she’s never really got anywhere on stage or screen. Given her background I can’t believe that she’s happy as an author/podcaster and mainly ‘Tom from McFly’s wife’.

Reactions: 16
Yes it’s not the fact she’s given a message, I read how and what the other parents are doing. They’re very subtle gestures. She’s got to be so extra so we alllllllll know she’s a mum

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused by this message thing.. was this in I’m a celeb and I’ve just missed it or was this somewhere else?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.