Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she got a 12 week blowdry. I have really curly hair and I get them done sometimes
Well, she needs a better hairdresser if this is the case because it looks frizzy and wild! I thought these blowdrys and blowouts were supposed to give you straight hair not hair like I’ve been pulled out of a bush!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I admit I used to like her but shes really put me off her in the castle. I cant stand watching her now

Reactions: 11
Anyone realize Tom’s a dad? No? Well he has three you know. But we wouldn’t know seeing as though he only posts about it 399393 a day on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t have 3 children and then whinge non stop about having 3 children. I realise it must be a lot of work but stop publicly moaning about your children. It’s become suuuuch a big online trend. It makes me so annoyed, particularly as me and my husband desperately want children and all I see online is people whinging about spending time with their kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She's always been full as ditch water. Even her explain of her kids online doesn't add anything to her (non) personality. Her silly nose signal is annoying, she reminds me of Mr tumble - same face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t have 3 children and then whinge non stop about having 3 children. I realise it must be a lot of work but stop publicly moaning about your children. It’s become suuuuch a big online trend. It makes me so annoyed, particularly as me and my husband desperately want children and all I see online is people whinging about spending time with their kids.
I share my kids 50/50 custody with their Dad and I would kill to have them around every single minute making me want to pull my hair out. These people don't know how good they have it!

Sorry to hear of your struggles x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's always been full as ditch water. Even her explain of her kids online doesn't add anything to her (non) personality. Her silly nose signal is annoying, she reminds me of Mr tumble - same face.
oh my goodness yes she does !!

Reactions: 2
❤ it is hard to read. it took me 2 years to get pregnant (which is a drop in the ocean compared to some people) and it still bothers me a bit to read that kinda stuff. hope it happens for you soon!

I share my kids 50/50 custody with their Dad and I would kill to have them around every single minute making me want to pull my hair out. These people don't know how good they have it!

Sorry to hear of your struggles x
in the same boat and 100% agree xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whenever I watch I'm a celeb and she's on it seems the only topic of conversation is children. I know Mo was taking about his kids but as always she was there 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
She didn’t do the nose thing tonight did she? Wonder if she’s been reprimanded?
Why would she have been reprimanded?? 😂😂 it’s a TV show, she’s been away from her kids for over 3 weeks, she’s only saying hi to them so they know she’s thinking of them, not sending out some kind of spy signal. Jeeeez.

Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand why Tom is posting insta stories directed at her “I feel so bad I’m eating this brownie, sorry hunnny” err she’s not gonna see it mate?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she hoping she becomes a reality star or gets acting/singing work from Im a celeb as its making me dislike her more, the more i see her!

Reactions: 4
Yup. Every time her name is said and the camera is on her. For her kids. Cos she's the world's greatest mum don't you know.

The mumma G thing pisses me off too. At least half the camp if not more are older than her. They're parents too. She's no ones mum in there. Why encourage them to call her Mum? I bet Tom and her are the kind of parents who call each other mum and dad all the time in the house even when talking directly to each other.
Probably want to promote herself as that when she comes back and want muppets to remember it.

Why would she have been reprimanded?? 😂😂 it’s a TV show, she’s been away from her kids for over 3 weeks, she’s only saying hi to them so they know she’s thinking of them, not sending out some kind of spy signal. Jeeeez.
Because I think the consensus of opinion is that’s it’s really really annoying and just an attempt to get some attention!

Why is she annoying? I feel bad as she seems like a nice person but... no I just can’t 😂 people like them annoy me, the only couple to ever have kids 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.