Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really all her appeal is - she’s a mum? I actually find the whole “mums are strong” thing a bit insulting and demeaning and she goes on as if she invented the concept 🥱 Go get a personality love 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have been a huge, huge fan of McFly for many years and have idolised the Fletchers for a while, I enjoy Gi’s podcast and even went to see it live which was great. I loved it all, even when they started to have kids - they always just looked like they were having so much fun and everything was rosy and great but my GOD. I’ve just watched the video of Tom and Buzz “jamming” and it’s honestly made me realise 1) how bloody cocky and holier than thou Tom is/has become over the past few years and 2) how bratty that little boy is going to be when he’s older. He’s the type of kid that will really get his friends backs up with his “my dads famous, what does your dad do?” attitude. So precocious.

From watching that McFly documentary the other day, it seems that Tom is only happy when he is in control and everything is going his way - I bet there’s so much more to McFly reforming than just feeling like it was the right time/sorting out all of Dougies problems. As someone said above, Tom literally makes everything about him. Also Gi did absolutely duck all in the jungle and so did not deserve to win. Now we’re just going to be exposed to King & Queen of Smugtown every 6 seconds and I’m so not here for it. Such a shame, they’ve/he’s been famous for a long while now but their twit behaviour is starting to slowly rear its ugly head.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm a mum of 3, about to be a grandma, I'm not strong, I'm bloody exhausted. Easy to be mumma Gi from your mansion, with your staff 🤷‍♀️, and I'm saying this from a position of being very lucky for me and my husband to be employed, own our house etc, but yes I'm struggling. So from her eyes I'm not strong because I'm not embracing and loving every second of it. Piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's watching episodes, wonder when she'll realise that very little of her was shown compared to others and how easy her trials were. She's actually looking embarrassed at Jess and Shane's drinking trial.

Reactions: 7
I'm a mum of 3, about to be a grandma, I'm not strong, I'm bloody exhausted. Easy to be mumma Gi from your mansion, with your staff 🤷‍♀️, and I'm saying this from a position of being very lucky for me and my husband to be employed, own our house etc, but yes I'm struggling. So from her eyes I'm not strong because I'm not embracing and loving every second of it. Piss off
Eta my younger 2 are 7 & 4 so it's not just older children I'm 'coping' with

Reactions: 5
I'm very possibly out of touch but this is the first time I've seen a band attaching a monetary value (albeit as part of a package) to following back their fans on instagram. Not a big deal in the scheme of things, I'm sure, but I've seen the thrill some fans get when their fave follows them back (freely!) and it seems a shame to turn that special little connection into a commercial transaction.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm very possibly out of touch but this is the first time I've seen a band attaching a monetary value (albeit as part of a package) to following back their fans on instagram. Not a big deal in the scheme of things, I'm sure, but I've seen the thrill some fans get when their fave follows them back (freely!) and it seems a shame to turn that special little connection into a commercial transaction.
Wonder if they'll unfollow you after the year if you don't pay again? Wouldn't surprise me honestly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder if they'll unfollow you after the year if you don't pay again? Wouldn't surprise me honestly
I posted on the McFly thread earlier about something similar - they’ve started following people by the hour it seems as it was 600 and something earlier. They’ve followed back 720 people as of now but was only following 7 people before today... I’m shocked that many people have paid £99 - the boys will be having a nice Christmas especially Tom with Gi’s recent paycheque!

Reactions: 10
Yes dear, McFly follow you now because you bought and paid for it. "No big deal" is right.
As for their "this could be you"... I mean, you could have just followed some fans because it's a nice thing to do? :unsure:

McFly.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's not their personal accounts, they will be employing someone, possibly through the record company to manage this account. Total con!

Reactions: 18
I was so miffed that she won. Like her whole family just annoy me. I know it's petty and silly but that's just it. I thought Mo really shone or Shane or literally anyone else rather than her. But then, I think she's got the right audience, with Carrie's/Tom/ etc fans. They are all the right age, where they are more likely download the app and vote for them.

And can I just say, those poor kids, Max is the only one with a normal name. I seriously don't get why you would call your child Buzz or Buddy, also Max, kinda ruins the B theme they had lol

Reactions: 17

View attachment 340336
A friend of mine has subscribed to this and was posting about mcfly following her, didn't realise she had paid for the pleasure! Blimey!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha did anyone see the post on cigarettesandcalpol’s story saying ‘Seems like the castle didn’t teach captioning and accessibility’. Ooft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hated her stupid ‘without mums nothing would be possible’
By that reckoning Shane Mo and Vernon should have been reminding the world how amazing men are as without their baby gravy nothing would be possible. Vacuous self obsessed gimps they are and sadly youngsters these days lap it up

And as for her brother the glorified looky looky man what a family of absolute attention seeking saddos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And as for her brother the glorified looky looky man what a family of absolute attention seeking saddos
Omg, I find him awful. His poor son has been paraded since he was born and used tirelessly for his ADs, and now he has ‘secured’ him a model job - terrifying! It’s so sad... Such attention seekers!

Reactions: 15
Omg, I find him awful. His poor son has been paraded since he was born and used tirelessly for his ADs, and now he has ‘secured’ him a model job - terrifying! It’s so sad... Such attention seekers!
His sons name is awful too. Parker Jax sounds terrible

Reactions: 9
Speaking of Mario, I had a look at his Instagram earlier and it’s so cringe. His pics are probably taken by his wife, right? If my husband asked me to take a pic of him and he did THIS FACE.. I don’t know what I’d do. Mortifying.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaking of Mario, I had a look at his Instagram earlier and it’s so cringe. His pics are probably taken by his wife, right? If my husband asked me to take a pic of him and he did THIS FACE.. I don’t know what I’d do. Mortifying.
It looks as though he has lent against a rusty nail

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.