Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she have been reprimanded?? 😂😂 it’s a TV show, she’s been away from her kids for over 3 weeks, she’s only saying hi to them so they know she’s thinking of them, not sending out some kind of spy signal. Jeeeez.
They used not allow constants to do it, this year is the first where it’s very obvious and you’re not allowed on a typical reality show where your away from home either for some reason!

Reactions: 5
Giovanna is Queen of the Castle 2020.

😂 maniacs on here will then realise what little influence they have

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Funny how James Craft joined last wednesday!!!🤦 and is fan boybanding Gio muttha millionaire!!! Related working for Mcfly Tom eh??!!!😆 just shows her ego.. She has NO need to go on here since she such a devoted mumma..why leave yr 3 kids for 3 wks when you supposedly successful and rich beyond belief and earth muvva!!... EGO!!!!!!!!Hi James 🙋🙋🙋

Reactions: 10
Just read an interview with her brother Mario saying she’s ‘representing all the mums’. What?!

God they are all just so thick. Like all mums are just one big homogenous group. I have close friends who are not mothers (by choice or otherwise) who I get on far better with and enjoy their company more than my friends who do have kids. The idea everyone whose a mum just bands together and worships Mama G....truly infantile.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just read an interview with her brother Mario saying she’s ‘representing all the mums’. What?!

God they are all just so thick. Like all mums are just one big homogenous group. I have close friends who are not mothers (by choice or otherwise) who I get on far better with and enjoy their company more than my friends who do have kids. The idea everyone whose a mum just bands together and worships Mama G....truly infantile.
I don't have children and I think that's put me off her even more now. Does she only want mums voting for her then?

Reactions: 13

Hun, I don't even watch IAC and I can safely say she isn't going to win it with all the other strong characters in it. You may love her but be realistic. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She is not the only mother in there, there are also fathers in there.

Reactions: 14

Actually Gi will be one of the first few leaving the jungle and “maniacs” on Instagram will realise what little influence they have. All of her followers fawning over her and they can’t even manage to get her enough votes for a trial for some proper airtime even when there are 2/3 people up. Even AJs fans managed that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her brother is deluded and only trying to ride her coattails as he is a forgotten zleb. As for her representing all the mums? Who decided?

Reactions: 13
Her brother is deluded and only trying to ride her coattails as he is a forgotten zleb. As for her representing all the mums? Who decided?
Also what about the women who want to be mums but can’t, what a slap in the face

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I love that Max doesn't perform for the camera like the other 2 boys. On Tom's instastory he's trying to get max to talk about the castle and he's just staring blankly at the camera :LOL:

Reactions: 9
The undeclared gifted Castle you mean?!

Apparently she's been voted new leader and her odds of winning now gone from 11% to 20%. She's been helped by Shane showing his true colours too.

Reactions: 6
Oh god she's insufferable and so insincere 🤮

Edited to add - who made her the spokesperson, she's actively seeking airtime, driving me mad...they all love her on Twitter 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.