Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
As a family we have loved watching Celebrity. However, it’s been a bit like reading a great, exciting book, with a very, very disappointing ending. Jordan came across as a lovely person, who really had to challenge himself. G didn’t do much apart from be mumsy, and tbh you hardly knew she was there. Shes been voted because of her and her husbands social media and their well connected network of friends. She didn’t act surprised that she had won, and it even came across to us, that she sort of expected it and wasn’t that bothered - no screams or tears of joy. It was weird. She is going to be such a bore when being interviewed. More money coming in to the Fletcher household. Feel like this was an unfair win.

Reactions: 32

logical-explanation

Those desks are bloody ugly and will be outgrown within the year. They'd have been better off getting them a proper desk each from IKEA that will last through their teens.
honestly, I used to have this thread bookmarked and I used to read it when I felt irritated by Giovanna. But after the last few days, I decided to make an account. Her complaining about having to always work in her office and that her garden isn’t big enough to make the kind of outdoor office she wants... I MEAN, CRY ME A RIVER. You have a mansion. Take your laptop to your bedroom if you want a change of scenery. I’m sure there’s a lock on the door! Some people’s desk is also their bed/ their apartment in lockdown so you truly get NO sympathy from me! She is so detached from true reality.... I am just appalled at how low she has gone. And this is coming from someone who has always found her cheery, always super super happy demeanour- irritating. Rant over!

Reactions: 31

Rbarb-bkini

(Hi I'm kinda new to this specific thread because Tom/Gi have never bothered me in the past but just recently his ig content is annoying me)
Firstly, even before reading here I found something fishy about their Doctor Who posts, it was horribly ham-fisted, especially with them tagging @/bbcdoctorwho.
Secondly, this has actually bothered me for years; the sleeping situation!! I assume this has been a hot topic in previous threads. It drives me mad! The letting the kids sleep in their bed, sleeping in the kids' rooms. It happens far too often. I'm no expert at all but it seems like spectacularly bad parenting to me. They're massively feeding into co-dependency there and not setting boundaries. I dread to think how bad their night-time tantrums are that warrants this "parenting" technique.
Thirdly, he needs to quit with the "My wife is away, I'm struggling to look after 3 boys on my own in this massive house surrounded by all of my wealth" routine. It's not cute, and it's so insulting to followers who are single parents barely scraping by trying to look after (and now home school) multiple children during a pandemic. He needs to check his privilege and shut up.

Reactions: 31
I’m so glad I’ve found my people. I cannot understand why people love these twerps and the vitriol I’ve seen aimed at people on another alpha mummy website when people have said they don’t like G is ridiculous. Her chavvy brother even blocked me for saying i
Didn’t think someone should have given their treat up for her just because she’s been lucky enough to have kids. He replied ‘clearly don’t have kids...’ to which I replied well yes I actually do and I have never expected special treatment. Then the uppity little berk blocked me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

KINGAA

VIP Member
You know it's bad when two of the most under the radar contestants Jessica and AJ are even being picked for tasks and most people still don't even register Gi is there.

Also Tom yes, we get it. You're a dad. Congrats. He always goes OTT with the parenting posts when Gi goes away for long periods
I hate that some dads feel that they should get brownie points for looking after their own kids!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KINGAA

VIP Member
I find these celebs complaining about Home Schooling incredibly insensitive... I’m sorry that you are stuck in you multimillion pound house with your nanny while the kids home school on top end tablets and laptops. Think of those poor single parents in high rise flat cramped up and having to juggle childcare!

Reactions: 29

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I can't believe she won, she did nothing but seemed to always try and get as much speak air time when there was a group task going on. The silly hand signal she did annoyed me right from the start.
As I say I was shocked she won but then saw how many followers she had on insta...when will people wake up and realise if we follow them on socials we're just customers to these people! 🤯

Reactions: 28

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I think this whole “mums are strong, mums can do anything” schtick is really damaging. As someone else said, mums aren’t ALWAYS strong and they don’t ALWAYS have their shit together - and that’s ok too. I can only imagine how it may make a mum who is in the midst of PND feel.

• Heart

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
The daily mail blurred Max's face in the papped photos, they're respecting his privacy more than his parents do...

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
How the fuck has she won. She was so boring 😡
Begged votes all over social media from everywhere. Towie lot- mummy vloggers -mcfly fans etc. At least Jordan got his votes genuinely unlike her. Same management as Ant and Dec and most of ITV so called family and more air time due to them pushing us to like her to be the next 'Lorraine' or similar.

Edit. Emma Willis said she had instructions from previous winners on how to act and she has been to acting school and Emma knows how these game shows work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Runner1

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I’ve found my people. I cannot understand why people love these twerps and the vitriol I’ve seen aimed at people on another alpha mummy website when people have said they don’t like G is ridiculous. Her chavvy brother even blocked me for saying i
Didn’t think someone should have given their treat up for her just because she’s been lucky enough to have kids. He replied ‘clearly don’t have kids...’ to which I replied well yes I actually do and I have never expected special treatment. Then the uppity little berk blocked me
He is a prat. I had a Twitter argument with him around time of last election. He said he’d never vote Labour as he’d lose all his inheritance!!!! (As in paying tax on it) We had a bit of back and forth until his manager stepped in and said ‘leave it Mario’ made my day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27