Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Hollie is getting votes for trials now 👀🙈

who votes for camp leader?
at the moment the public vote for camp leader and the camp leader chooses a deputy. in previous year’s eventually the camp mates vote who is camp leader so that might happen soon.

Just watched lasts nights I’m a celebrity, why does she pronounce amazing as eh-mazing. Also think she should have let them pick someone from camp for the spa not her

Reactions: 5
Ya I don't get why jess picked her. I don't get thr obsession with her is about, always fawning over Gio like she is a mother herself.

Reactions: 7
I suspect it’s because Jess has created a bond with Gi that we’re just not seeing in the meagre highlights. Hollie got picked for the spa because of how much she helps out yet we never see it.
Just because we don’t like her doesn’t mean she isn’t capable of having an actual friendship with someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Just watched lasts nights I’m a celebrity, why does she pronounce amazing as eh-mazing. Also think she should have let them pick someone from camp for the spa not her
Totally agree, I thought it was really weird to choose someone doing the task, and I forgot whilst watching it and thought wow Gi is desperate for Jess to do well...then remembered why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That massive Christmas decoration he’s had put over the door is ghastly! I love to decorate and get in the Christmas spirit but that’s on another level!

Reactions: 13
That massive Christmas decoration he’s had put over the door is ghastly! I love to decorate and get in the Christmas spirit but that’s on another level!
How do celebs get away without adding Ad of Gifted?

Reactions: 6
That is hideous

And yes Tom we know that Gi is on I'm a celeb, you don't need to keep mentioning it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh Please you are not solo parenting. She’s in the jungle, in Wales if there was an emergency she could come back. And the main point is that she will be back. I’ve solo parented everyday for three years it’s called being a widow. And I don’t have a team of people around me to help me either.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Oh Please you are not solo parenting. She’s in the jungle, in Wales if there was an emergency she could come back. And the main point is that she will be back. I’ve solo parented everyday for three years it’s called being a widow. And I don’t have a team of people around me to help me either.
That’s the thing that bothers me about I’m a Celeb is them crying after one day and their families “struggling” without them. It’s quite pathetic when there are people actually struggling with real problems. These people are being paid 75k+ to sit in a jungle for 2 and a bit weeks, so out of touch!

Reactions: 21
That’s the thing that bothers me about I’m a Celeb is them crying after one day and their families “struggling” without them. It’s quite pathetic when there are people actually struggling with real problems. These people are being paid 75k+ to sit in a jungle for 2 and a bit weeks, so out of touch!
And this year it’s not even out of their comfort zone it’s a castle in Wales!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.