Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RLdeletedme

Thread title - "Gi pretends life is all bloomin' well, while the Adulterousaurus dances with Amy to hell...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Beanpop442

VIP Member
They could literally upload a sex video and Gi would comment ‘I bloomin’ love these two!!!!!!’
I cringe for her seeing their behaviour. And her pretending it’s all wonderful and exciting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Potatopatato

That sarah person is as weird as them!! It’s so fucking bizarre 🤯
Hate people who reply with that type of shit. Just letting everyone know I was there when it all happened.. So what. Who cares Sara Davies.

People do it with pregnancies. Omg so glad the news is finally out and I don't have to keep quiet... NO ONE CARES YOUVE KNOWN FOR AGES DICKHEAD.

Sorry. Really annoys me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Macmama

VIP Member
If my husband was publicly dancing to the song he wrote for me, and singing it with her name, to another woman, I’d be somewhere between heartbroken and homicidal.

Reactions: 61

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Tom’s face when Cynthia said Tilly’s performance was brilliant when camera panned over to them… if looks could kill Cynthia would be 10 feet under!
I missed Tilly during the main show so went back on iPlayer to watch and OMG you’re so right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOLLLLLL!! What great timing for a shot of Tom’s pissed off face, thanks Mr Cameraman 🙌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Geetbo

VIP Member
Who on earth would fancy Tom Fletcher though? He looks like a starved cabbage patch doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh. My. God.

Im sorry but WHAT THE FUCK!!

“I had nothing else to do today (and neither did Amy)”
ERM HOW ABOUT YOU GO HOME TOM AND BE A DAD & HUSBAND. AND AMY - FUCK OFF HOME TO YOUR “FIANCÉ”!

notice Tom said they also went to dinner last night together…… so they went to dinner, she went to watch his concert, then they are together all day today and im going to guess she’s going back to
Their house this afternoon/evening seeing as she’s going with him to collect his kids from school……

COSY.

they may Aswell just start shagging on camera at this point - it’s so obvious what’s going on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

cobette

VIP Member
This is all so weird.

Giovanna is so texting Emma Willis saying 'That bitch is still here'.

I can't look away from this car crash, it's like a daytime movie on Five. The hubby's bit-on-the-side works her way into the family, then stabs the wife to death whilst she's asleep. Or the wronged wife offs her first.

Giovanna, you can take this as the plot for your next book.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I've stalked this thread for quite a while but it's now time to post.
I must admit that I did like McFly when they first appeared but I haven't listened to anything in the last decade (if not more). I also did like Gi too but they are both insufferable and twee now.

I know a few posters have mentioned that Gi seems to not "do" McFly and that Amy seems to be so enthusiastic, wearing the merch and at the gig etc. However my view is that both women have a very different view of McFly and Tom. For Gi McFly has been a part of her life for as long as she can remember. I'm sure that in the beginning it was exciting but that only lasts for so long. Eventually it becomes a chore having your partner in the public eye, touring, recording etc and you just want them home to do the dishes and bed time. Part of me thinks she was relieved when they took their hiatus as she had her husband home and the workload was shared more equally. This isn't the case for Amy, she is a fan and she is acting like a fan. The two can't be compared.

As for Gi's petty posts about her winning and having a crown I can, again, see why. For so long she was "Tom from McFlys wife" and she eventually found her place in writing (whether you enjoy her books or not). Tom then came along here and had successful children's books (with a play made about one). She then did some reality TV and won and then he jumped at the chance to do the same (even though he had other commitments). The fact that Tom didn't win is probably the only time she's got to keep something as just hers. I would be the same.

I would also say that there definitely seems to be a power imbalance here and Tom is taking advantage of it. He is the more successful and well known of the two; he is someone that she sees as a "star" and I think this is definitely influencing her actions and he's lapping it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Klaus123

VIP Member
That sarah person is as weird as them!! It’s so fucking bizarre 🤯
“As the doors on the ambulance closed…. “

I’m sorry, the situation of anyone needing an ambulance is not funny but this comment sent me off. What a fucking OTT comment. I’m calling this is all PR to take the heat off the affair speculation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Picklelily

VIP Member
I've been emotionally cheated on and it was somehow worse that they'd not been sexual. It felt more serious because it wasn't just lust or sexual attraction. It absolutely broke me for a long long time. As much as she's annoying, I feel incredibly sorry for Gi. Even if nothing has happened, I would be heartbroken that my partner was behaving like that so publicly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48