Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he look like he's bracing himself to pick up an elephant whenever Amy goes in for a lift?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom’s face when Cynthia said Tilly’s performance was brilliant when camera panned over to them… if looks could kill Cynthia would be 10 feet under!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love McFly, like proper love them. But I hate hate hate Tom and vote for talent, not just because he's in my favourite band.
Snap, unfortunetly a few mcfly fans will still vote, “Tom and Giovana” can do no wrong 🙄 if he doesn’t go in the next two weeks it’s beyond a joke.

Even Dan Walker deserves to be in over Tom this week.

Reactions: 16
I missed Tilly during the main show so went back on iPlayer to watch and OMG you’re so right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOLLLLLL!! What great timing for a shot of Tom’s pissed off face, thanks Mr Cameraman 🙌🏼
LMAO he’s like a stroppy spoilt child.

Reactions: 18
I don’t care how evil it makes me, I sooo enjoyed Tom’s look of disappointment when the scores came in, he blatantly thought he was going to get a 40 hahaha! Also noticed Amy wearing short tops in rehearsals so Tom’s hands would be all over her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did he say he hardly ever gets a chance to tell his sister how proud of her he is? Does he not have a phone?
She probably blocked him because he’s an insufferable twit

The fans will keep him in, I read last week that they top the leader board every week with phone in votes
There’s apparently a Twitter account who gives out false dance off results and always “leaks” that Tom and Amy are top of the voting charts. Not to be believed, according to the Strictly thread

I missed Tilly during the main show so went back on iPlayer to watch and OMG you’re so right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOLLLLLL!! What great timing for a shot of Tom’s pissed off face, thanks Mr Cameraman 🙌🏼
Please post that on the Strictly thread 😂😂😂

I hope people don’t feel that they can’t post on the Strictly thread - lots of different opinions but it never gets into an argument. I thought it probably wasn’t just McFly fans, especially when he seems to be involved in absolutely everything!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think most of us here are exactly the same. I've been lurking on the Strictly thread and I feel offended when they refer to McFly's fans being the ones keeping Tom in, we hate him as much as they do. He clearly has his own fanbase keeping him in.
THIS!!
Huge McFly fan since the beginning, but deffo not keeping the likes of Tom and Amy in for shits and gigs - can’t stand how he’s turned out! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Watching Strictly back...

I think Sylvia Young's should be refunding Tom's tuition as his acting skills leave a lot to be desired.

The 'Harry told me not to cry' and 'I love my sister so much' are just poor attempts at sob stories. Unfortunately it back fired for him when the judges tore apart his ability to emote. Then, as per, he can't hide his displeasure at feedback he doesn't like.

Also, is Amy a robot?! I don't know if Tom's lack of professionalism and his face like thunder or her smile through gritted teeth annoy me more.

Reactions: 17
And Carrie's getting her minions involved too 🙄
View attachment 878672
lol at the pair of them having to beg for votes.

and with that tweet’s timing Carrie Fletcher will have been mid-show. Obviously not on stage at that moment but it’s still during the first half of Cindermehla. Clearly doesn’t bother getting fully into the role and ignoring other distractions for the 2.5 hours then, more important to check twatter than stay in the zone

Reactions: 9
Ironically no problem with showing emotion here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.