Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they answering questions such as "what's your favourite thing about each other?"?! It's the sort of Q&A that couples do together, it's so bizarre.
You're not even on strictly anymore so just move on!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Tom by himself is alright. It's when you add the rest of the fletchers in it brings it down lmao. I prefer Tom and Amy to Tom and Gi

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg Tom’s insta live! Why are they still training? Aww and they are both going to pick the boys up 😱 they are obsessed with each other poor Gi

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Long time Lurker here on this thread but I am absolutely gobsmacked tom and Amy have met up to do some of their 'dances' yeah right pull the other one!!! 🤔🤔 how obvious that there's something going on can they make it??? Wow just wow!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven't really had an opinion one way or the other about the whole curse thing while they were doing strictly but this seems realllllllllllly weird. Does she usually do this when she's eliminated? Does she usually seem this heartbroken? She has such a sad face and eyes... Wheres gi? I have so many questions 😂😂

Reactions: 20
They couldn’t stay away from each other for even a day! Gi is either complicit or a fool 😑

Reactions: 17
Guys… just FYI. It’s over. You two are no longer in strictly. Someone send them the memo fgs. It’s over. It’s no more. Or is that just your marriage mick?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh. My. God.

Im sorry but WHAT THE duck!!

“I had nothing else to do today (and neither did Amy)”
ERM HOW ABOUT YOU GO HOME TOM AND BE A DAD & HUSBAND. AND AMY - duck OFF HOME TO YOUR “FIANCÉ”!

notice Tom said they also went to dinner last night together…… so they went to dinner, she went to watch his concert, then they are together all day today and im going to guess she’s going back to
Their house this afternoon/evening seeing as she’s going with him to collect his kids from school……

COSY.

they may Aswell just start shagging on camera at this point - it’s so obvious what’s going on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Oh. My. God.

Im sorry but WHAT THE duck!!

“I had nothing else to do today (and neither did Amy)”
ERM HOW ABOUT YOU GO HOME TOM AND BE A DAD & HUSBAND. AND AMY - duck OFF HOME TO YOUR “FIANCÉ”!

notice Tom said they also went to dinner last night together…… so they went to dinner, she went to watch his concert, then they are together all day today and im going to guess she’s going back to
Their house this afternoon/evening seeing as she’s going with him to collect his kids from school……

COSY.

they may Aswell just start shagging on camera at this point - it’s so obvious what’s going on.
I actually feel physically sick by it all! Weird!!!

Why on earth is she going to collect the kids with him?! So bleeping strange!

Reactions: 15
I think the McFly boys are streaming live just now too on Mcfly total access..there are a lot of comments on Twitter asking where’s Tom and why’s he missing it. All very bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Tom and Giovanna’s management haven’t told them to reign it in now as it’s doing nothing for their squeaky clean cutesy happy family image they’ve been desperate to portray for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.