Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO nothings happened but they both want it to which is baaad. Also if they divorce that's Gis career over
Naah, this is her chance to reinvent herself. Her kids aren't toddlers any more (no idea how old Max is but he's only getting older) so the whole 'yummy(?) mummy' schtick can't last forever. She'll reinvent herself as the super single mother and launch a podcast on going through a divorce - if anything it'll do her good!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure whether Gi has absolutely faith and trust in him so can't fathom that he would cheat, or whether she's putting it out there that she's noting this behaviour. I know men and women can be friends, best friends even without anything sexual going on; but the way they talk about eachother and look at eachother isn't how people act with mates. The other option is that he loves attention so perhaps he's hoping to create some interest for the press.

Reactions: 24
Naah, this is her chance to reinvent herself. Her kids aren't toddlers any more (no idea how old Max is but he's only getting older) so the whole 'yummy(?) mummy' schtick can't last forever. She'll reinvent herself as the super single mother and launch a podcast on going through a divorce - if anything it'll do her good!
I would put money on this happening!

Reactions: 14
All I can think is maybe she is being overtly nice to save face when the split happens; she can then come away looking like the loving, supportive one!
I do feel sorry for her in a way though, it’s horrible to watch she needs to have it out with Tom.
I also don’t think there will be an instant split from this and he’ll go off with Amy, I think it will be in a year or so to plan parting ways (probably forgotten about Amy by then!) with minimal damage to their public image, but this has definitely set the wheels in motion.

Reactions: 11
So I wasn't buying all the comments about Tom and Amy during Strictly, but this week has made me think I am such a poor judge as this is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Loved catching up on today's drama! I am at work and actually LOLed at 'it's all about you Amy' how insulting!

I don't think they are at it, but I think Tom wants to be. Amy I don't know enough about her to comment.

After working so hard on Strictly for months he should have been desperate to be home with his family but instead he's chosen Amy which speaks volumes.

I think he and Gi are essentially just friends after so long together and this infatuation with Amy may make him realise there could be someone else out there for him.

Pass the popcorn Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s just a bit weird. There’s being friendly and then being friendly and they are definitely friendly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re all protesting too much trying to make out they are all best mates. Tom and Amy are clearly infatuated with each other, but are probably torn on whether to act on it or not. Gi is desperately trying to make Amy out to be her best pal - keep your friends close and your enemies closer

I know Sara and Alijaz hung out together last week too, but not to this extent.

I predict Gi will be going stir crazy, it’ll all bubble over and Tom and Gi will split within the next year.
The difference was Alijaz was at her house with her family not getting her to wrap her legs around him in a studio. These two are asking for trouble they need to nip it in the bud now before it tips over if it hasn’t already!

Reactions: 21
They could literally upload a sex video and Gi would comment ‘I bloomin’ love these two!!!!!!’
I cringe for her seeing their behaviour. And her pretending it’s all wonderful and exciting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 66
When comments disappear from Tom's page about his inappropriateness with Amy, is it him deleting them or his management team, do we know? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if they are actually shagging, it's just so public? Would you actually post all that if you were shagging?

Affairs are bad enough but to be so public about your clear infatuation with another woman? It's just all so embarrassing, I genuinely can't watch it. I've thought strictly couples have been having an affair in the past but its been nothing on this sheer scale of obviousness?

My guess is an emotional affair, they probably haven't shagged yet but they both want to. They think they aren't doing anything wrong by being best friends hence why being so public. Gi clearly knows something is up, you do not act as she has if you are comfortable with the pairing. She's trying to desperately prove that they are just good friends and she's in on it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Loved catching up on today's drama! I am at work and actually LOLed at 'it's all about you Amy' how insulting!

I don't think they are at it, but I think Tom wants to be. Amy I don't know enough about her to comment.

After working so hard on Strictly for months he should have been desperate to be home with his family but instead he's chosen Amy which speaks volumes.

I think he and Gi are essentially just friends after so long together and this infatuation with Amy may make him realise there could be someone else out there for him.

Pass the popcorn Tattlers!
Even if you don’t know much about Amy - or indeed Tom (which to be honest I don’t know much about either one of them) anyone can clearly see what’s going on between them and that it’s not appropriate for a married man and an engaged woman to be acting this way about one another. They are acting like they are head over heels over eachother and that they can’t stand to be apart now….. in what world is that in any way appropriate?! Can you imagine - your husband starts a new job, spends a his time at the new job working closely with his female colleague, then after the job comes to an end he decides to carry on spending all day, every day with her, telling the entire world how incredible she is, how he can’t stand to be without her, and that he is spending his day ALONE with her doing sensual dancing where they literally are rubbing their groins against eachother - while the wife is hundreds of miles away….!

It’s not appropriate- wether you know anything about any of them or not. It’s so beyond out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe I used to fancy Tom 🙈 now he give me the ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg that must be the most awkward dinner ever… I mean. How can they ignore it??? We can feel the tension between Tom and Amy and we are a hundred miles away.

Reactions: 5
In mcfly merch too!!!!!
Weirdly this sort of says a lot: Gi only ever shows the littlest interest/support for Tom's McFly ventures which, let's face it, regardless of whether you like the band or not, that's where he made a success for himself - the books, the Christmas panto, the dad of the year crap, he was only ever able to do all that because of his success with McFly and Gi barely acknowledges it. Even when McFly came back last year (or 2019 whenever it was, Covid confuses me) it was a huge deal for them as a band and although I'm sure Gi went along to a couple of the gigs there were hardly any posts/merch shots, backstage/off stage excitement from her.

If my husband was in a band (regardless of my own music tastes) I'd be super excited whenever he toured or had a new album or whatever. With Gi it's just like, meh, check out my latest podcast.

With Amy, we all know she's a fan but it must feel great (ego boost) for Tom to know there's a girl celebrating him for doing what he does best and loves the most. I imagine a good few years of apathy from Gi and this new excitement from Amy makes the attraction even stronger. Not to mention that she is successful in her own right and her success would never be a competition between her and Tom (how many times do Gi and Tom have to mention that they're 'best selling' authors?)

For a long time now they seem more like business partners than husband and wife.

She's still at their house?! Loving the ring shot Gi 🤣
His arm is around Amy not Gi 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They could literally upload a sex video and Gi would comment ‘I bloomin’ love these two!!!!!!’
I cringe for her seeing their behaviour. And her pretending it’s all wonderful and exciting 🤮
Gi would record it, turn it into a book and podcast it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
does anyone recall any eliminated Strictly partners doing this...? I don't!

I think Tom and Gi would never publicly break up because the whole 'Perfect Family 🤮' is their brand

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.