Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had a crohns flare up and Tom, an ex colleague of less than 6 months has helped her instead of her fiancé/ any other friend??
Right...

Reactions: 45
That sarah person is as weird as them!! It’s so bleeping bizarre 🤯
Hate people who reply with that type of tit. Just letting everyone know I was there when it all happened.. So what. Who cares Sara Davies.

People do it with pregnancies. Omg so glad the news is finally out and I don't have to keep quiet... NO ONE CARES YOUVE KNOWN FOR AGES head.

Sorry. Really annoys me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Hate people who reply with that type of tit. Just letting everyone know I was there when it all happened.. So what. Who cares Sara Davies.

People do it with pregnancies. Omg so glad the news is finally out and I don't have to keep quiet... NO ONE CARES YOUVE KNOWN FOR AGES head.

Sorry. Really annoys me 😂😂
I just have this really funny image of them both arm in arm crying and waving as the ambulance drives into the distance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just have this really funny image of them both arm in arm crying and waving as the ambulance drives into the distance 😂😂
And Tom's like 'Sara! What am I gonna tell the kids?! Just when they were getting used to their new mummy!'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I half wondered if she might have had a flare up. I didn't buy the idea that she'd just sulked and not turned up to Strictly.
Same - I watched her documentary recently (actually really good and insightful) and it had crossed my mind but didn't want to speculate on something like that. I actually really hope she's alright as those flare ups just seem unbelievably horrible.

Reactions: 4
This is all so weird.

Giovanna is so texting Emma Willis saying 'That witch is still here'.

I can't look away from this car crash, it's like a daytime movie on Five. The hubby's bit-on-the-side works her way into the family, then stabs the wife to death whilst she's asleep. Or the wronged wife offs her first.

Giovanna, you can take this as the plot for your next book.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That sarah person is as weird as them!! It’s so bleeping bizarre 🤯
“As the doors on the ambulance closed…. “

I’m sorry, the situation of anyone needing an ambulance is not funny but this comment sent me off. What a bleeping OTT comment. I’m calling this is all PR to take the heat off the affair speculation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I’m sorry, the situation of anyone needing an ambulance is not funny but this comment sent me off. What a bleeping OTT comment. I’m calling this is all PR to take the heat off the affair speculation
It's all a bit dramatic. Doesn't change the fact of what we have all seen for the last couple of months. For Giovanna I think it's a case of keep your enemies close.

Reactions: 19

Exactly! Thats why I find it so weird, I don’t wish Amy any harm and hope she’s ok but she must have family and friends that can care for her? It’s just blown my 🤯 just hope fletchers haven’t got a rabbit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

that was my first thought when I saw Sara's message. What a bunch of weirdos.

Reactions: 11
Tom is such a knight in shining armour, ladies we are all missing out for being repulsed by him 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So basically Amy has been with Tom since last Saturday. Ok she has crohns and had a Moment but she’s basically moved in with him

Reactions: 14

It's the "as they carted you off" bit for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.