Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing is cringeworthy. I feel like he went on strictly to 'rehab' his image in a way after the furlough disaster much as Gi did in I'm a Celeb but it has massively backfired. It became clear he'd taken too much on with the mcfly tour too, that he cannot take any criticism/is a very sore loser and that he has formed a very unhealthy relationship with Amy. Once the dancing finished of course they could stay friends or whatever but renting out the rehearsal room, picking his kids up from school together and her pretty much living with them is all a bit much

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This whole thing is cringeworthy. I feel like he went on strictly to 'rehab' his image in a way after the furlough disaster much as Gi did in I'm a Celeb but it has massively backfired. It became clear he'd taken too much on with the mcfly tour too, that he cannot take any criticism/is a very sore loser and that he has formed a very unhealthy relationship with Amy. Once the dancing finished of course they could stay friends or whatever but renting out the rehearsal room, picking his kids up from school together and her pretty much living with them is all a bit much
And why is she always there? Why hasn’t she gone back to her own life? Why is she hovering around the Fletchers like a tit that won’t flush? Even if it’s all platonic and it’s all friendly - how annoying would it be to have this woman constantly hanging around your house? When Giovanna got home yesterday - you’d want to just get home, relax, see your husband etc - not have to entertain some random woman. It’s just WEIRD. Whatever it is that’s going on, it’s beyond strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think that he is a complete and utter narcissist who will not and cannot accept that the Strictly competition is over for him. And then his wife has become completely addicted to her own media attention, what a passive aggressive power struggle in that house !

Reactions: 29
I'm starting to think they are having a bloody good giggle at the attention being received - I bet they read here!!

Just like the Roast potato posts - I bet those posts really give them a good giggle too. Immaturity and idiotic go together well 😂. Looks like they've let Amy into their little secret club, of winding fans/watchers up!

Still think he would go there - as if his ego wasn't big enough before, Amy has got him to a stage where his head could combust.

Reactions: 8
And why is she always there? Why hasn’t she gone back to her own life? Why is she hovering around the Fletchers like a tit that won’t flush? Even if it’s all platonic and it’s all friendly - how annoying would it be to have this woman constantly hanging around your house? When Giovanna got home yesterday - you’d want to just get home, relax, see your husband etc - not have to entertain some random woman. It’s just WEIRD. Whatever it is that’s going on, it’s beyond strange.
Exactly! I can't think of anything worse than getting in from work (although I'm well aware Giovanna's concept of work is different to that of us mere mortals but still...) and not being able to relax because YOUR HUSBAND'S DANCE PARTNER WON'T LEAVE! And yes does she not want to get back to her own fiance after not seeing him in so long?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! I can't think of anything worse than getting in from work (although I'm well aware Giovanna's concept of work is different to that of us mere mortals but still...) and not being able to relax because YOUR HUSBAND'S DANCE PARTNER WON'T LEAVE! And yes does she not want to get back to her own fiance after not seeing him in so long?!
I’m not entirely sure it’s fair to assume that it’s just her not wanting to leave and not also Tom not wanting her to leave. Bloomin’ annoying either way though!

Reactions: 3
He looks gay
You can't assume someone is gay because of how they look

As a Mcfly fan I think its an attention thing. Tom was like this with McBusted as well. Mcfly fans hated it but Busted fans loved it and he was lapping up all the new found attention

I didnt know Amy before this but it seems she's an attention seeker as well. When she was asked about strictly she said who else can say they toured with mcfly, so for her I think she's loving how different/new this is.

I don't think they've cheated but they clearly love the attention they're getting (and flirting with each other) Fans are praising them for their partnership so they're feeding into it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think that he is a complete and utter narcissist who will not and cannot accept that the Strictly competition is over for him. And then his wife has become completely addicted to her own media attention, what a passive aggressive power struggle in that house !
Their energy together (Tom + Giovanna) is sooo toxic. It’s so clear to see now.

Reactions: 9
So I just realised that McFly are in the studio recording a christmas cover that they played before that Tom didn't sing or perform on (this was back last christmas)...It's like they're enabling it 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think it’s taken me three days to catch up on these threads 😂

As a die hard McFly fan this is so fascinating.

I don’t think they’ve crossed the line physically, but he’d definitely like to.

I’m not sure if Amy is super into him, or just likes male attention and that he is the lead singer of her favourite band (supposedly). I would probably have lapped it up too (if we Gi didn’t exist) but I’d much rather Danny. Imagine if she got paired with Harry?! She’d combust 🤣

I think he’s loving the attention and excitement after such a long term marriage.

But if they’re seeing these comments and just deleting them, they should be able to acknowledge what they’re doing is wrong?!

I thought it was weird on Sunday he didn’t thank the fans for voting him, basically just declared how much he loved Amy. Weird Gi wasn’t there. I do think he was overcompensating and acting a bit manic on stage to be honest, especially at the start of the show😂

Would LOVE to hear what the other boys are saying, they will definitely be making sarcastic comments, especially when he isn’t around.

Anyway, my husband wouldn’t be acting that way with another woman, especially not so publicly. Gi’s comments and posts make me cringe. At what point is this going to stop and they part ways?

Interesting to see how this plays out…

Reactions: 9
Oh god his next children’s book is going to be about a boy who dances isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So I just realised that McFly are in the studio recording a christmas cover that they played before that Tom didn't sing or perform on (this was back last christmas)...It's like they're enabling it 😂😂😂
100% think this is because he thought he’d be too busy winning strictly to do and promo or performances of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could they be thinking about doing a theatre tour. A bit of Tom singing and then doing some dances with Amy. Similar things have been done in the past although contestants are nornally so tired at this point of the competition they just want to relax and normally do a load of press type things!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.