Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
He carried her into the ambulance 🤯🤯🤯🤯 my mind has just exploded
We really didn’t need to know she needed spare trousers. Give her a bit of privacy about something she can’t even remember herself.
These posts are definitely reminding me of people who check in at hospital so people ask them why and they reply ‘I’ll DM you babe’

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh god this is so hilariously transparent…!

quick - get Sara Davies round to the Fletcher house for a few photos with the kids - make it look like she’s best mates with Tom…..

Despite neither having ever made mention of the other whatsoever before…….

if it looks like a cover up, and it smells like a cover up…. It’s definitely a cover up…..!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
If my husband wrote all over SM that he would miss another woman’s laugh the most of out everything to do with a job I’d be so pissed. That’s highly inappropriate!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Kitt

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone’s gay and I think Tom and Gi are still together. I think all three of them have convinced themselves that everything is fine and there’s nothing untoward going on. But there are feelings there underneath but they’re pretending like it’s not happening whilst still getting the benefit of each other’s company. That’s why they’re sharing so much - they’re trying to convince themselves it’s all normal when we can see a mile off that it’s all very weird.

VIP Member
It’s actually not “your castle” love… do you have the deed to it?
Nah, you’re just making it “all about you” as ALWAYS!

Also, it would appear that she has removed that comment from Amy’s Insta! Can’t find it in the top comments!
Late to the thread and tbh I’m not really a follower of Tom or Gi, I just dip in and out of threads when we m caught up on the ones I follow. I can’t put my finger in what it is about her that I dislike, but one question I always have is how do you manage to look like a toddler and a matronly middle aged woman at the same time?

• Haha

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
Hate people who reply with that type of shit. Just letting everyone know I was there when it all happened.. So what. Who cares Sara Davies.

People do it with pregnancies. Omg so glad the news is finally out and I don't have to keep quiet... NO ONE CARES YOUVE KNOWN FOR AGES DICKHEAD.

Sorry. Really annoys me 😂😂
I just have this really funny image of them both arm in arm crying and waving as the ambulance drives into the distance 😂😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Honestly I don't think she is, she is a massive flirt and loves the attention and probably sees how much he wants to bang her so teasing him even more. Same time she is probably throwing up at the thought of him on top of her every night. 😂
Whatever her intentions are - her actions and behaviour is completely out of order for someone who is apparently engaged herself and towards someone who is married. As is his behaviour towards her. The pair of them are as bad as eachother and are making fools of themselves and their partners. People give Katya a hard time for having a drunken kiss with Shawn Walsh but Amy acting like a giddy teenager and practically giving Tom a hand job every day on Instagram stories is worse

• Haha
  • Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
What on Earth

Why would he carry her into the ambulance? If she was immobile wouldn’t they put her on a stretcher???

I don’t know whether to laugh or cringe and the spare pants comment - Christ is nothing private

Where is Amy’s family or friends - surely she had people in her life before the fletchers??!

Weirdos

Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This whole thing is cringeworthy. I feel like he went on strictly to 'rehab' his image in a way after the furlough disaster much as Gi did in I'm a Celeb but it has massively backfired. It became clear he'd taken too much on with the mcfly tour too, that he cannot take any criticism/is a very sore loser and that he has formed a very unhealthy relationship with Amy. Once the dancing finished of course they could stay friends or whatever but renting out the rehearsal room, picking his kids up from school together and her pretty much living with them is all a bit much
And why is she always there? Why hasn’t she gone back to her own life? Why is she hovering around the Fletchers like a shit that won’t flush? Even if it’s all platonic and it’s all friendly - how annoying would it be to have this woman constantly hanging around your house? When Giovanna got home yesterday - you’d want to just get home, relax, see your husband etc - not have to entertain some random woman. It’s just WEIRD. Whatever it is that’s going on, it’s beyond strange.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
This is a tricky one you see. I’m not sure if she looks like average Jane of however old she is (late 30s?), and we (meaning people who look at media), are gently and subtly conditioned to expect no grey hairs, no forehead or eye creases as every other bastard is filtered to fuck or pumped full of juvaderm. 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, I think we've forgotten what a mid thirties woman looks like.

Little_Red_Rides

It’s all bizarre. I’d be telling my husband to get a fucking grip. When people get voted off I’m a celeb you don’t see them camping in the garden, or on dancing on ice they don’t continue heading to the ice rink. They’ve clearly got some kind of detachment issue (Amy and Tom) personally my take on it is that Gi and Tom are more brother/sister than loving intimate couple (which isn’t shocking given their length of relationship) but they’ve (as other people have said) never experienced anything else. Tom has now had a taste of someone else, in a particularly sexual way, and now doesn’t want it to end - it’s like he’s in some kind of euphoric daydream. It’s very teenage like and very immature.

• Haha

katyazamo

Chatty Member
God this is messy and I love it

Anyone who thinks it's innocent is naive, it doesn't look right because it isn't. Dad makes a new friend at work then whaddya know, she's moving in and taking your kids to school and sleeping in your bed - but she's just sooo nice and lovely she'd never do anything wrong, apart from that one time when they shagged oh and the time after that, and after that, but it was only as friends!

Strictly forces the celebs into a very alien situation where you're so physically close to someone for weeks/months on end, and actually a lot closer than your husband/wife probably has been for a while. And we know what happens, we've seen it so many times. If you're pressed up against someone for 12 hours a day, you're naturally going to develop feelings. Some people won't act on it but some will, and then you have people like Tom who have obviously never been with someone else and it's all very new and exciting.

He's making Gi look like a mug. By all means fancy someone, maybe get a bit too touchy when the cameras are off and you're behind closed doors but leave it there. The constant gushing public posts and and inviting her into the family home for what seems like well over a week... Nah, it's too far. And you know Gi has to go along with it so she doesn't look like the jealous wife, even though something is clearly not right here. She knows it.

• Haha
  • Heart