Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avoided the thread in case I was spoiled (looks like that was the right decision!) but anyway I am absolutely delighted he’s out. Also love the fact he’s out and then he’s going to be reminded that his wife won her show cause I’m a celeb starts tonight.

Can imagine Gi is cackling whilst burning all her leopard print tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just lurk here usually. Gi has commented on Amy's Instagram post saying she has a crown they can all share. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not exactly a supportive comment, rubbing it in that she won her reality show!

Reactions: 31
Not exactly a supportive comment, rubbing it in that she won her reality show!
I have to say I’m not her biggest fan but I will grudgingly give her kudos for this - she’s had weeks of them publicly being all over each other!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Gi Is all over insta tonight, her comment back at Greg James saying Jordan was robbed 😭 someone’s got her back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually not “your castle” love… do you have the deed to it?
Nah, you’re just making it “all about you” as ALWAYS!

Also, it would appear that she has removed that comment from Amy’s Insta! Can’t find it in the top comments!
Wow she looks rough here!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.