Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitt

VIP Member
Oh god his next children’s book is going to be about a boy who dances isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Kitt

VIP Member
Is anyone just loving watching this go down?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
All of the Mcfly men make me cringe, genuinely think they’re all repulsive. Find it so embarrassing that these grown ass men sing their little pop songs on stage and don’t wake up to the fact they’re past it and will never have their glory days again 😂 sorry I know there are some fans here - just my opinion!
They make me cringe because it’s all so manufactured and fake. McFly and Busted were both UK rip offs of successful American pop punk bands like Blink 182. The difference being that in America there’s actually a proper pop punk scene and the bands are proper bands - not manufactured groups full of rich, entitled little pricks plucked from drama school and told to wear some vans trainers and throw the horn hands up while singing shit teeny bopper songs. How anyone can’t take McFly or Busted even remotely seriously baffles me!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Ahh OK, I'm really very, very sorry 😞😕 - using "tags" is not something I know of, but I shall find out what they are and how to use them in the future.

I'm not a selfish person - I would call myself a lot of things but not that. I didn't know about the tags - I deeply apologise to you and any other posters that have had tonight's Results show ruined by my post. That would never have been intentional ☹
Don’t sweat it.
If someone was really being that overly precious about not wanting to find something out, they should have the sense to completely avoid looking at anything until they have watched the show. Don’t even worry about it.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So she had a crohns flare up and Tom, an ex colleague of less than 6 months has helped her instead of her fiancé/ any other friend??
Right...

Reactions: 45

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Just watched Tom’s stories and oh my gosh, I’m getting more vibes from Amy than Tom lately!! Look at her looking at him! 🤮 get a grip woman!
View attachment 876397
I don’t know why people think that Amy is some sort of innocent wide eyed girl who sings to furry woodland creatures….. she’s been straight up flirting with Tom since the start of this and has done nothing to control herself when they are on social
Media together. It makes me cringe how overtly tactile she is with him and the whole fluttery eyelash doe eyed looks she gives him and the incessant giggling and grinning at him like a fucking idiot. It’s nauseating.
she’s apparently engaged…. Doesn’t fucking act like it!
Compare them to how Rose & Giovanni act - you can tell that they get on very well and have a friendship but it’s not crossing a line; Rose is behaving like an adult and the interactions she has with Giovanni are platonic and there’s no air of flirtation or anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
She's another one who "writes books." It makes me so angry as I have a friend who writes books. She's on her eighth novel now and it took her a long time till she got published and only when she got to her sixth novel did she feel able to pack in her proper full time job.
These" celebrity" authors annoy me.

Reactions: 44

roarke

VIP Member
They’ll issue statements after Christmas about their “amicable” split, Tom will end up with Amy for a few months and Gi will go into full power woman mode and crush it, and I’m here for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

hol20x

VIP Member
Why did he say he hardly ever gets a chance to tell his sister how proud of her he is? Does he not have a phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Little_Red_Rides

All of the Mcfly men make me cringe, genuinely think they’re all repulsive. Find it so embarrassing that these grown ass men sing their little pop songs on stage and don’t wake up to the fact they’re past it and will never have their glory days again 😂 sorry I know there are some fans here - just my opinion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

rummynose

So amy's moved into gi's house, wearing her clothes, picking her kids up from school and reading them bedtime stories?!?
Why is gi putting up with this?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mable93

Toms post about leaving strictly he is literally obsessed!! I would not be happy about my husband writing how much he is going to miss another woman’s laugh all over social media!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Klaus123

VIP Member
I’m honestly so happy he went out on musicals week after dedicating it to his smug annoying sister. Love to see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

G170D

Why hasn't her partner come to pick her up and take her home? Surely youd want your own bed and home comforts?! I know strictly is intense but they can't have grown THAT close as a weird threesome family friendship or whatever. I couldn't think of anything worse than staying with people i barely know (compared to family and a partner) after experiencing that. I can't get my head around it. It. Is. So. Bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Krosses

Amy was on the Alex Jones BBC Radio Wales show at 9:30 this morning, doing a phone interview...from the Fletchers' house.

So yeah, I think she's staying there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39