Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all bizarre. I’d be telling my husband to get a bleeping grip. When people get voted off I’m a celeb you don’t see them camping in the garden, or on dancing on ice they don’t continue heading to the ice rink. They’ve clearly got some kind of detachment issue (Amy and Tom) personally my take on it is that Gi and Tom are more brother/sister than loving intimate couple (which isn’t shocking given their length of relationship) but they’ve (as other people have said) never experienced anything else. Tom has now had a taste of someone else, in a particularly sexual way, and now doesn’t want it to end - it’s like he’s in some kind of euphoric daydream. It’s very teenage like and very immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m watching the live and honestly it feels like they’ve forgotten they’re recording at points

Reactions: 10
Just watching the live and wow people are quick to defend them. How can people think the way they are acting is normal?!

Reactions: 8
Just caught another bit of the live there now she put her hand out to him again and he ignored her doing so, it’s all very strange.

Reactions: 3
There was a point on the live where Amy saw the comments about them being together and she dragged Tom away from the phone

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They were holding hands in todays live sometimes either a little too long, or at times when they didn’t need to at all (as in it wasn’t part of the dance). although at the end they did say Amy will choreograph a dance for Tom and Gi’s vowel renewals, and Tom is going to sing at Amy’s wedding

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched live on Insta just now?

i just saw a little and one of the questions was if Amy was going to be teaching Gi to dance? She said yes, something along the lines of their first dance was bad and Tom was likeI’m teaching Gi.

Then Amy said Tom will be singing at her wedding.
Tom looked p****d off. Then very quickly finished off saying he is off to pick the kids up 😆

• Wow
They were holding hands in todays live sometimes either a little too long, or at times when they didn’t need to at all (as in it wasn’t part of the dance). although at the end they did say Amy will choreograph a dance for Tom and Gi’s vowel renewals, and Tom is going to sing at Amy’s wedding
Amy isn't that good of a choreographer and isn't always the best at showing her partners off so I wouldn't thank her for that! :LOL:

I don’t remember Harry being like this with Aliona? Something is DEFINITELY going on - I wouldn’t say anything physical has happened so far but definitely some emotional cheating going on here which I would argue is just as bad, if not worse. He’s been with Gi all his life and has never so much as looked at another woman so it’s natural that this is all exciting for him but they are both being SO disrespectful to Gi even though she’s the human equivalent of a chicken wrap.

Fair enough doing press together and occasionally meeting up at events but him paying to hang out with her and carry on dancing is just bizarre, especially when he has children he could spend time with and McFly duties.

It truly would not surprise me if we see an article in a few months to say Tom and Amy have been shagging and Gi is filing for divorce and naturally Gi will curry public favour as someone else pointed out she can use the story she befriended Amy and invited her in only to be betrayed, woman scorned etc. Off brand for the Fletcher’s but will do WONDERS for Gi’s public image.

Reactions: 11
Thread title - "Gi pretends life is all bloomin' well, while the Adulterousaurus dances with Amy to hell...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Also really just need him to get over the fact he lost. I’ve never known another reality show contestant to milk being booted out THIS much

Reactions: 8
Nothing says a marriage in trouble like a vow renewal- in my opinion anyway...

Reactions: 29
Wait, has he filled the entire training session today as some weird kind of full disclosure thing!? Showing us (and Gi) that's all innocent.

Reactions: 1
Had to switch the live off 😱 couldn’t take anymore of the smugness from the pair of them! Sooooo disrespectful to their partners. I get you can have friends of the opposite sex but to be all over each other like they are so wrong on many levels.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.