Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting from Carrie's thread but looks like they're indeed roping her in to the VT (as she's confirmed she's not performing for them or anything) 🙄
A367D8E7-4457-4B17-9455-1CEC2533E821.jpeg.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's another one who "writes books." It makes me so angry as I have a friend who writes books. She's on her eighth novel now and it took her a long time till she got published and only when she got to her sixth novel did she feel able to pack in her proper full time job.
These" celebrity" authors annoy me.

Reactions: 44
Someone I follow on Instagram went to the show Gi did the other day (not sure if it was a book talk?) and she said that Gi was joking about the strictly curse which in my mind comes across as she feels threatened. Not sure exactly what she said, but why bring it up if you aren’t threatened by it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's another one who "writes books." It makes me so angry as I have a friend who writes books. She's on her eighth novel now and it took her a long time till she got published and only when she got to her sixth novel did she feel able to pack in her proper full time job.
These" celebrity" authors annoy me.
100% agree. So many talented people work hard to write and may never get published but an influencer gets a free ticket to publish poorly written trash.

Reactions: 22
Just watched Tom’s stories and oh my gosh, I’m getting more vibes from Amy than Tom lately!! Look at her looking at him! 🤮 get a grip woman!
View attachment 876397
I don’t know why people think that Amy is some sort of innocent wide eyed girl who sings to furry woodland creatures….. she’s been straight up flirting with Tom since the start of this and has done nothing to control herself when they are on social
Media together. It makes me cringe how overtly tactile she is with him and the whole fluttery eyelash doe eyed looks she gives him and the incessant giggling and grinning at him like a bleeping idiot. It’s nauseating.
she’s apparently engaged…. Doesn’t bleeping act like it!
Compare them to how Rose & Giovanni act - you can tell that they get on very well and have a friendship but it’s not crossing a line; Rose is behaving like an adult and the interactions she has with Giovanni are platonic and there’s no air of flirtation or anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She said she wanted the winner to be male this year so she was still Queen of the Castle

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.