Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this video, the way he said “about your personality” emphasised as if he was thinking about her looks! I personally think Tom would but Amy is holding back due to wife and kids View attachment 883574
If this carry on is her version of “holding back” I’d hate to see her when she’s going full throttle! She may aswell be deep throating the guy on Insta stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
13 year with Gi looks like he’s got a better offer. I don’t see why people think this is cute!! It’s really weird

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like Gi will look the other way over any affair as her and Tom are “childhood” sweethearts and it doesn’t fit their brand to divorce.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
He said they’ve been crying today 😒 and they said “we’re gonna go surprise the kids later”. Maybe they wanted to have some time with their dad after he’s been training AND on tour for months?! Amy is mental I swear

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel like Gi will look the other way over any affair as her and Tom are “childhood” sweethearts and it doesn’t fit their brand to divorce.
It doesn’t fit the “brand” to have her husband conducting himself like he is publicly either though…..

tom & amy are acting like they are in some alternate universe - it’s very weird. Like, snap rhe duck out of it. It was a daft tv show! It’s over. Move on’

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OH MY GOD!! I can’t believe the disrespect. It’s when he pulls her in closer to him. I would be furious about this. Poor Gi (the twit)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been emotionally cheated on and it was somehow worse that they'd not been sexual. It felt more serious because it wasn't just lust or sexual attraction. It absolutely broke me for a long long time. As much as she's annoying, I feel incredibly sorry for Gi. Even if nothing has happened, I would be heartbroken that my partner was behaving like that so publicly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
He said they’ve been crying today 😒 and they said “we’re gonna go surprise the kids later”. Maybe they wanted to have some time with their dad after he’s been training AND on tour for months?! She is mental I swear
Maybe it says more about me than I'd like to admit but my partner brought a girl home from a night out once who had missed her last bus. She slept on our couch, which was fine but she stayed a bit too long the next day for my liking and I was livid. She was being very obviously flirty with him and left her charger in our house "by mistake". He didn't believe me that it was just to see him again, until she text him a "you up" text the next weekend and wink wink nudge nudge for a place to say.

I told him in no uncertain terms she not to set foot in our house again or I'd rip both of their heads off their shoulders. You just don't play fools games with stuff like this. It's inappropriate, surely they know that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Amy made it clear at the start of strictly that she was a big McFly fan. Her teenage self is buzzing that she gets to be this close to Tom. They both need to sort themselves out.

Reactions: 15
I've been emotionally cheated on and it was somehow worse that they'd not been sexual. It felt more serious because it wasn't just lust or sexual attraction. It absolutely broke me for a long long time. As much as she's annoying, I feel incredibly sorry for Gi. Even if nothing has happened, I would be heartbroken that my partner was behaving like that so publicly
Same. I’m so sorry you’ve been through it too, it’s awful. And you’re right, it does feel worse. In my case he made me feel like a right witch because he just wanted to spend time ‘with his best friend’ and thought by labelling their relationship that way it gave them carte blanche to act however they wanted.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it says more about me than I'd like to admit but my partner brought a girl home from a night out once who had missed her last bus. She slept on our couch, which was fine but she stayed a bit too long the next day for my liking and I was livid. She was being very obviously flirty with him and left her charger in our house "by mistake". He didn't believe me that it was just to see him again, until she text him a "you up" text the next weekend and wink wink nudge nudge for a place to say.

I told him in no uncertain terms she not to set foot in our house again or I'd rip both of their heads off their shoulders. You just don't play fools games with stuff like this. It's inappropriate, surely they know that?
My ex used to cross the boundary with female friends too, he had cheated on me in the past so I had massive issues over it and he’d still always make a beeline to be friends with girls at work, text them, hang out after work etc. It hurts just as much as them having an affair!

Just watching more of Amy’s stories. He said they’re dancing together in the studio again tomorrow AND they said they’d choose to dance to All About You if they could have done. Isn’t that his song about Gi?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think they are shagging (yet) but they are definitely acting like a pair of flirty teenagers and it’s SO disrespectful. He’s been working for the last 3 months, why doesn’t he spend some quality time with his family? He doesn’t want to! And that’s the problem! It’s so obvious, gi must be fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t help but wonder if his bipolar is triggered and he’s acting out like this because he’s manic.
Feeling sorry for the McFly guys and the fans. What a let down for them. People on the McFly forums were saying that they wouldn’t even notice if Tom left. He’s not doing himself any favours.
I don’t feel bad for Giovanna though. Sorry 😂
I was going to say are either of them known to have any personality disorders or similar? Sounds a bit of a reach but being totally obsessed with a new friend/favourite person is a trait of personality disorders - I know from experience.

I have totally misjudged a new friendship with a male before, as in didn’t realise how intense etc it looked from the outside. We were just having fun and bouncing off each other( not like that!! 🤣🤪) like no other friend I’d made in a really long time so i was flattered and happy. In hindsight, I should have known to put the brakes on a bit as we were both in a relationship so no matter that it was innocent at the time, of course it looked suss. I was t aware of my issues then so I just everyone was being too cynical about male/ female friendships 🤦‍♀️
If they are genuinely not bleeping, then it reminds me of that and is the only explanation I can think of to think this behaviour is acceptable.
Are they hiding in plain sight and just thinking duck it, or are they new friends that need to learn boundaries? Maybe they’re not screwing now, it could just the manic giddiness of a new favourite person. It’s very cringy because at least I was just the subject of doubt in the group chat, not plastering it all over social media

Reactions: 12
Omg and in that McFly rehearsal clip he changed the lyrics to “it’s all about you Amy” 😫🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If my husband was publicly dancing to the song he wrote for me, and singing it with her name, to another woman, I’d be somewhere between heartbroken and homicidal.

Reactions: 61
I think they're deleting comments saying about it being inappropriate

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe they’re not screwing now, it could just the manic giddiness of a new favourite person.
I think you’re right, my issue is when does it end though? If they’re so obsessed with each other they spend 4 days together after they finish filming, and clearly have a big hole in their life that this person is filling, it seems like it’s just going to carry on escalating, and that’s where people get into trouble because they start building up this other person into something huge…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tom's giving me the ick. He used to be my favourite member of McFly, but he's being really smarmy. Feels like she's the first girl who's looked his way in a long time and he's over hyped about it.

I saw someone say about fans wouldn't notice if he left McFly. I was gutted when he wasn't at the show I went to on their tour, however, Dougie and Danny filled his part so well he wasn't missed.
He wasn't at those dates on tour because he had covid. He wasn't at the studio with the band today because he wasn't needed. If you look at their other livestreams for the resurrection sessions, there's usually people in one day and others in the next. Eg if Harry's recording drums, Dougie isn't needed. The only one who's always there is Danny.

I can't believe Tom paid to hire a room to hang out with Amy though lmao could they be making it anymore obvious?? I wonder what Gi thinks about all this. She can't be that stupid

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.