Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out Greg she’s on one tonight 😂
Christ she's pathetic! Obviously Greg's going to back his friend - has she ever even met him? Imagine seeing that post, having already bloody won the show, and being arsed enough to reply.

Trying to come across as matey and unbothered with the laughing emoji but the full stop before it says it all :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is absolutely THRILLED that Tom is out. Literally beside herself. Nobody gets this excited about I’m A Celeb

Also… thought she was staying home for a sensible early night but she’s just done a story at 10.15pm 🤷🏻‍♀️
FFS! Who threw cabbage face a bag of nuts 🙄 No one even knew who you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, was that the longest saying goodbye to your dance partner / Strictly segment with Tess ever or was it just me 😴

So random how Gi said Amy and the boys are at the o2 tonight, like she’s their surrogate mum or something, wtf?!? Such a bizarro relationship! What’s that saying… ‘keep your friends close and your……. closer’ 😉

Anyone else get the vibe from Tom’s backstage stories that he’s in a massive funk from being voted out, wonder how the o2 will go tonight, looking forward to some news back from it. Was meant to be there tonight but had to give up my tickets 😒

Reactions: 16
He’s going to be sulking about this for a while. In his head he was going to be amazing and everyone would love him and he was going to win. Glad he’s been knocked down a bit. Although he won’t take any accountability for the fact he was the worst on the night and deserved to go. He already retweeted something suggesting the judges were wrong. That’s his narrative now. Will be interesting to see how supportive he is of his fellow contestants for the rest of the series.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
He’s going to be sulking about this for a while. In his head he was going to be amazing and everyone would love him and he was going to win. Glad he’s been knocked down a bit. Although he won’t take any accountability for the fact he was the worst on the night and deserved to go. He already retweeted something suggesting the judges were wrong. That’s his narrative now. Will be interesting to see how supportive he is of his fellow contestants for the rest of the series.
He won’t even mention it- save to latch on to whoever wins it and claim he supported them from day one. I remember seeing mcbusted in concert in Belfast and Tom didn’t speak to the audience once the entire night - put me off from that moment on. He’s an incredibly sore loser - no grace at all

Reactions: 12
Christ she's pathetic! Obviously Greg's going to back his friend - has she ever even met him? Imagine seeing that post, having already bloody won the show, and being arsed enough to reply.

Trying to come across as matey and unbothered with the laughing emoji but the full stop before it says it all :LOL:
But these zelebs are only encouraged by the folk like the last commenter on the screenshot - tagging Gi in to really make sure she knows she’s sticking up for her - she’s not going to shag you! Even if it was a member of my family I’m not sure I could be arsed fighting their battles for them online 😂

Reactions: 6
Notice how Claudia and Tess said they’d be on It Takes Two sometime this week. They always have the eliminated couple on the Monday show so if they’re not on tonight’s show chances are Tom snubs coming back

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched any of his stories from last night with Amy? I want to know what he’s saying but I can’t bring myself to listen to him 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched any of his stories from last night with Amy? I want to know what he’s saying but I can’t bring myself to listen to him 🙈😂
The one I saw they were basically saying to each other to stop talking about it as they didn’t want to start crying again
🙄

Reactions: 3
Anyone else a bit disappointed that they're out simply because we won't get so much of the Tom/Amy drama? Like now we're going to be subjected to smug Gi harping on about how she won her show by basically doing naff all and sitting around a castle 🙄 Tom can be insufferable and his dancing wasn't the best but at least his competition required some commitment and a touch of talent...I imagine he's going to be majorly depressed for a while.

I'm betting on him doing the tour though just to hang out with Amy again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else a bit disappointed that they're out simply because we won't get so much of the Tom/Amy drama? Like now we're going to be subjected to smug Gi harping on about how she won her show by basically doing naff all and sitting around a castle 🙄 Tom can be insufferable and his dancing wasn't the best but at least his competition required some commitment and a touch of talent...I imagine he's going to be majorly depressed for a while.

I'm betting on him doing the tour though just to hang out with Amy again 😅
Start keeping a tally now of how many mentions or @ tags him & Amy still manage to of each other now…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.