Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just gets stranger and stranger especially with Gi's post! It's like she's trying hard to convince herself all this is fine and normal when she knows it's not...If I were Amy and so poorly I'd been hospitalised I'd want to be at home in my own bed with my fiance there to take care of me not some guy I'd known for 10 weeks! On her fan girl end I wonder how much is omg I've got Tom from mcfly taking care of me?!
Well best case scenario is that they’re genuinely all friends and she just happens to be a big McFly fan!

Reactions: 9
God this is messy and I love it

Anyone who thinks it's innocent is naive, it doesn't look right because it isn't. Dad makes a new friend at work then whaddya know, she's moving in and taking your kids to school and sleeping in your bed - but she's just sooo nice and lovely she'd never do anything wrong, apart from that one time when they shagged oh and the time after that, and after that, but it was only as friends!

Strictly forces the celebs into a very alien situation where you're so physically close to someone for weeks/months on end, and actually a lot closer than your husband/wife probably has been for a while. And we know what happens, we've seen it so many times. If you're pressed up against someone for 12 hours a day, you're naturally going to develop feelings. Some people won't act on it but some will, and then you have people like Tom who have obviously never been with someone else and it's all very new and exciting.

He's making Gi look like a mug. By all means fancy someone, maybe get a bit too touchy when the cameras are off and you're behind closed doors but leave it there. The constant gushing public posts and and inviting her into the family home for what seems like well over a week... Nah, it's too far. And you know Gi has to go along with it so she doesn't look like the jealous wife, even though something is clearly not right here. She knows it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I sometimes question my life when I get invested in a Tattle thread but it’s just so enthralling, like a great ITV drama! I’d have Joanne Froggatt playing Amy so I’d at least see her play a smiley character for once. The Fletchers would probably play themselves despite the content of the show!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All up for taking care of a friend when poorly but surely she has closer long term friends/family.

Reactions: 13
Is anyone just loving watching this go down?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Who on earth would fancy Tom Fletcher though? He looks like a starved cabbage patch doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Someone mentioned on here they though Tom and Gi have split up. I think they have but keeping up appearances for the kids and toms image

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is definitely weird for sure. I have Crohn’s and I really do sympathise with Amy as flare ups can be hellish but I’d want my own family and friends looking after me and be at home in my own bed rather than with people I’d only known for a short time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s so so so weird they’ve all felt like they’ve needed to issue joint statements on this. It’s so orchestrated. Definitely something dodgy going on…
I think Amy did a statement because it's her experience

Tom did a statement because he'll use any excuse to post a paragraph about how great Amy is

Gi did a statement to show how "blooming" supportive she is and how lovely it is to have her husband's new love interest as a roommate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Ben ever go to watch a live show? I’ve never seen her mention his name till this latest post

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept I can’t actually believe what I have just seen on Instagram what a fcuked up world they live in

Reactions: 9
They’ll issue statements after Christmas about their “amicable” split, Tom will end up with Amy for a few months and Gi will go into full power woman mode and crush it, and I’m here for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They’ll issue statements after Christmas about their “amicable” split, Tom will end up with Amy for a few months and Gi will go into full power woman mode and crush it, and I’m here for that.
alongside a Daily Mail, sad face picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.