Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m bringing up something that was mentioned yesterday but why did he answer ‘what’s your favourite thing about Amy?’ By laughing and changing it to what he likes about her personality. That means his favourite thing about her overall isn’t something to do with her personality doesn’t it? If your favourite thing was her laugh you wouldn’t have to specify 😂

It’s possible that he didn’t want to be at home with just the kids if he’s feeling down about being voted off and Gi was already busy with a book tour but I still think it would have made more sense for Gi to cancel her appearances for him if that’s the case than for Amy to be looking after him

Reactions: 11
I know I’m bringing up something that was mentioned yesterday but why did he answer ‘what’s your favourite thing about Amy?’ By laughing and changing it to what he likes about her personality. That means his favourite thing about her overall isn’t something to do with her personality doesn’t it? If your favourite thing was her laugh you wouldn’t have to specify 😂

It’s possible that he didn’t want to be at home with just the kids if he’s feeling down about being voted off and Gi was already busy with a book tour but I still think it would have made more sense for Gi to cancel her appearances for him if that’s the case than for Amy to be looking after him
He’s a grown man - strictly was a job. If he seriously needs help to get over the fact that the job came to an end then he needs to get a bleeping grip of himself and grow up!

Reactions: 26
I think they definitely read here - she seems to be saying 'blooming' and 'fricking' even more than usual!!

Reactions: 9
They're back on live together at the minute.

ETS: he said the reason he wasn't on the McFly session was as he wasn't due to be there anyway but would be back to do his vocals tomorrow. Probably crying over missing Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see her keep trying to grab his hand walking back to start the dance again and he wouldn’t take it. Maybe he’s stating to realise…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you see her keep trying to grab his hand walking back to start the dance again and he wouldn’t take it. Maybe he’s stating to realise…
I had to turn it off as I can't look at his smug face :'-)

Reactions: 4
Oh and she just said shall we do a tour or a one off show so we have a reason to keep dancing. Maybe they’re just trying to make more money. Shock!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ wtf are they at altogether on that live, he’s left the bloody show, it’s absolutely ridiculous carry on I’m cringing for him. Talk about a sore loser let it go Tom it’s over you got the boot.

Reactions: 14
They're back on live together at the minute.

ETS: he said the reason he wasn't on the McFly session was as he wasn't due to be there anyway but would be back to do his vocals tomorrow. Probably crying over missing Amy.
It's just so so so odd!

Reactions: 4
Just seen gi put a post up with just her and her cat she looks sad, why couldn't Tom do his dancing when gi goes to wherever she's going tonight and spend quality time with her while she's home on her own

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.