Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redfloss

VIP Member
you never know with some people. I 100% think Tom would go there though. Honestly I’ve no idea what amy is like and we don’t know how she is outside of strictly either.
She could be the nicest person in the world but even people with the best intentions slip up sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Toms past actions since getting with Giovanna don't really show he'd go there either tbh. Even during early mcfly days when they were at their peak in popularity

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Were you at the show? Just wondering if there was a noticeable difference in him and if it did impact on the show! Totally agree with you, he did a half arsed job when he was doing strictly at the same time as touring, missed shows and then this! Luckily the other 3 still give it their all!
No I wasn’t, but I had a friend that was and she said he wasn’t his usual self! Baring in mind she’s been to a lot of McFly shows (being 30+ year old fans) 🙈🤣

Emxxx

VIP Member
Completely agree. I don't think he's in any danger of being in the dance-off, sadly.

I've been a huge fan of McFly in the past, but it's always been clear to me that they've got away with shit over the years. The public seem to have very short memories over any negative publicity they get, for whatever reason. Them posting their merch in the midst of the George Floyd scandal was the final straw for me. It was the only time that I remember seeing their fans en-masse calling them out, and I very much doubt they would've bothered to delete their post or say anything about Black Lives Matter if they'd had an even mixed-positive response from fans.
I must have missed that ..

Redfloss

VIP Member
I think the two of them have had some mental health issues, Frankie has written a book about hers recently. Maybe it was just that they weren't in a good place when with each other, or weren't in a position to handle their own issues themselves at that stage. I do think Dougie's current girlfriend looks very very young, and I always find that a bit weird - but then Dougie doesn't exactly look his age. OT but I think the full McFly thread is a bit dead so might as well say it here.
He's not with her anymore