Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlooking1978

If they hadnt been working throughout the pandemic or unable to work and had actually lost earnings then maybe it would be acceptable. There is no way that these 2 have not raked it in over the last 14 months, with constant ads, freebies, book deals, im a celeb win, endorsements ect ect!

While the key workers in this country have worked ridiculous hours, juggling childcare demands, keeping afloat... these 2 have gone on holiday after holiday (that they haven't paid for) had disney turn up at their house in an onwards truck to surprise their 3 entitled - want for nothing kids & set up their home with personalised little desks for their homeschooling and watch Tom and his perpetually gurning, perplexed face wonder how he could possibly homeschool them. , had Ocado deliver shopping to her to keep her spirits up while we went through the drama of her losing her 12, 000 words!!!! A kick in the teeth when 'normal' parents have not had a holiday, have managed 5 mins of reading or maths (tops!) before succumbing to the school of minecraft, all so that they can continue working their normal working day.

I have not got 1 ounce of sympathy for these 2 greedy, self serving hypocrites. I am so pleased that they have been found out and their 'apology' is as pathetic and insincere as they are. I have no doubt that they would not have paid a penny back had they not been found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

dodoleaf

Surprised at how many people are defending them across social media - McFly are my all-time favourite band but even I can see this was the wrong move. It’s a classic case of ‘just because you can, doesn’t mean you should’.

The scheme was set up to assist those who might struggle to pay their staff’s wages. Last year Tom released two albums, launched MTA, wrote a song for Disney and had his books included in Happy Meals. Gi’s podcast took off, she released a book and she won I’m a Celeb. Not to mention all the freebies and brand deals! There’s absolutely no way they couldn’t afford to pay the salary of a single staff member.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BabeOne

They will be quiet until it blows over they rarely comment on world affairs let alone something they have done themselves like this. There not going to come out if it well whatever they say so why say anything. It doesn’t matter if they pay it back their reputation has been floored now - they rely upon the average mum looking up to them.
I agree with you - I'd be surprised if anything is said, in the hope/thinking it will blow over.

I'm old enough and more to be their Mum - I've enjoyed many of their videos, especially when the children came along - I don't know anything about him/McFly, but thought they seemed nice. Yes, I think just nice, in a world that isn't always so.

My thinking started to change, and ridic as it sounds around the cooking of the bloody roast potatoes!!😱. Why post so many times about the wonderful roasties, and yet when asked not share how you do it. As an older Mum, I would have put the recipe up for all and sundry to use, but no, they didn't reply - I couldn't help think this would have been a huge giggle to them both. Something was definitely "off".

And from there, I have felt they are a pair of self entitled, self centred twats. Plenty of dosh, 3 beautiful Boys - so much more than so many have, and yet still "grabby" for more.

Very unpleasant and says a lot about them both - the humble Roast Potato opened my eyes to how selfish they are. Not giving at all - couldn't even share a recipe until they were paid to do it.

Nasty! 😕😔.

Reactions: 44

Bawsack89

I can't stand the performance parenting the pair of them do. She can fuck off and take the roast potatoes with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

RLdeletedme

I'm loving the Giovanna karma. I've told people all along she's a nasty, condescending person after meeting them both a few times. I've always known she's a fraud. Don't forget, she's a trained actress. Her "happy" crap in the castle was acting. Finally she's being shown for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I find it staggering that the comments are still there and still coming strong. Tom had her insta when she was in the castle so why is this different? Wonder what’s occurring.

Awks
ACA492B9-9F1B-453C-AE70-3303AB03AD76.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

mrsports

Completely agree. The privelege pouring out the two of them is blinding and they don't give a fuck. It's the free holidays they have had, new cars, ripping off fans via mcfly, smug fucking selfies, exposing their kids to anyone and everyone for a payday, the arrogance is unreal.

I hope this is the beginning of the end.
I'm longing for they day I meet a mum like me who says "giovanna fletcher is a cunt" everyone I know my age with kids are up their asses

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

FakeSmile

VIP Member
It’s funny because when you think about I’m a Celeb, Gi probably earned more in the last 12 months of a pandemic than she would have done in any normal year. And yet they still felt the need to use government money.

Reactions: 37

Looboo

Chatty Member
She’s the absolute fucking worst. Uses Instagram to constantly show off, monetize her kids and post ad after ad, often for things that most of her followers can’t afford, and often undisclosed. Never replies to any comments - most of which are really nice messages from her fans who she couldn’t give a shit about. When she finally (deservedly) gets called out for being a greedy, selfish twat, not only does she not address it, she turns off comments and carries on posting on her stories as though it’ll all just go away and she’s above dealing with it. She treats her followers like stupid idiots who she doesn’t even have to engage with and I hope a lot of them wake up soon and realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

truffletrot

VIP Member
I have a lot of friends who tfmr due to Down syndrome, I had a tfmr . Until you are faced with that I don’t think you have any idea. So she can shut her punchable gob

And seeing as I’m ranting. Let’s me say termination for medical reasons, 5000 a year , they are more common than still birth, a lot of mums who did have to tfmr feel more comfortable saying stillborn as they are judged, if you know mum who had a loss at 20-24 ekes there’s a chance she did tfmr but doesn’t feel comfortable or safe to say what type of loss she had,
Thank you for saying this. ❤

I found out last year that I’ve got a 50% chance of having Huntington’s disease which erodes all of your functioning slowly between the age of 30-50, I had already brought a child into the world before even knowing this information and if I were to want to have another child I wouldn’t be eligible for IVF due to the staggering cost of it (even more expensive that normal IVF due to the embryos having to be genetically tested, looking at £15,000 a pop) so the option I would have would be to get pregnant naturally, have the embryo tested for HD and then abort. That’s my reality.

So I completely agree with you that she can shut her big smug mouth when talking about things she has NO idea about. She finally decides to champion a cause and it’s THIS? 🤢

Also: whilst my high horse is still out I want to add

No woman has a medical termination ‘for funsies’. It’s fucking heartbreaking. They should not have to face guilt from a stupid online campaign that fluffs around the fucking issues here.

This girl with Downs heading the campaign, Heidi Crowter seemingly lives independently with support. Down’s syndrome varies and she’s one of the luckier ones, how dare she (or her family or whoever is behind this hare brained idea) expect to meddle in others lives.

Also another point:

I vividly remember Gi waxing lyrically on her stories about not finding out the gender of Max and that ‘as long as the baby is health that’s all that matters’

Hang on, by this logic, isn’t that disability discrimination?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Too late mate.
You only paid it back because you Got found out.
Trying hard to back pedal to cover this squeaky clean image. Sweet old quirky us.

Cunty

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Wasn’t it originally called the job retention scheme or something and it’s purpose was for companies to be able to furlough people instead of making them redundant. They knew they weren’t going to make the nanny who also happens to be a family member redundant (god forbid they would have to actually parent instead of just pretend to) so no need to furlough anyone. Tom and Gi were doing ads left right and centre during lockdown, they could still do their writing, she still filmed the baby club and her fee for I’m a celeb means they probably earned more last year then they normally do. It’s disgraceful, and they stupid little statement means absolutely nothing. They haven’t even worded it in a way that makes them sound sorry it’s very short and to the point in a way that screams we are only posting this because we have to.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pixie06

VIP Member
I've just unfollowed someone else, as the constant showing off what they'd been #gifted just sent me over the edge today. It's so unfair these people get sent stuff free, and not even cheap stuff, expensive dresses, face cream, candles. I wanted to cry today, my youngest child tried to commit suicide this week and has been in hospital until yesterday, I've run out of money until next week and these cunts are rubbing it in my face how shit my life is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
They absolutely boil my piss. I worked throughout the pandemic. I work part time in an office, I don't earn enough to pay tax so when I tried to claim for the working from home tax relief I wasn't eligible. I am therefore genuinely out of pocket as I had to heat my home, power equipment, additional water bills etc yet here this smug pair are, millions in the bank and claiming £30000. I couldn't even get £300.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34