Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AladdinSane

VIP Member
If, and this is a big if, they had 100s of staff working for them and they claimed furlough for that then I would attempt to understand it.
The fact is, they have no staff, they work from home and they happily continue to accept free holidays when they don't need them and can definitely afford them. They did so many adds during lockdown and bought so much new stuff. If money was that much of a concern, don't spend it on useless tatt.
That's the part that grates with me the most.

Reactions: 28

truffletrot

VIP Member
Gi and Tom have become despicable in the last few years since selling their kids out for money every chance they get. Those children have no privacy whatsoever.

It’s even funnier in a way knowing Gi is friends with Emma Willis who has never put her children in the public eye and has actually earned her own money. 😊

Also: She’s this ‘parenting expert’ who talks about every minuscule thing under the sun to do with parenting. You never see her talk about pimping your children out from birth before they can even consent and whether that’s a good idea do you?

• Heart
Even if you’re advised, you’re aware that the money comes from tax payers? Agree with others it takes big Tory cognitive dissonance to not mind that you’re subsidising your upper MC lifestyle at the expense of the public purse. If it was a retrospective thing she could have paid it back before the Sun’s exposé, but she didn’t care until it potentially effects their bottom line 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

truffletrot

VIP Member
It changes things knowing that Giovanna absolutely earned just as much if not more than normal in lockdown. The furlough scheme wasn’t designed for people who can just carry on 🧐

Also, furlough being given out so that things like restaurants, hotels and shops can survive is more understandable than furlough being given out so she can churn out her shitty podcast to the masses and put her smug face everywhere. Please, make it stop!

Reactions: 27

gardenparpie

Can they get any worse? Now they have been invited to Wimbledon
I know, what a disgrace. Wouldn't it be nice if they were gifted to someone who had worked their arse off whilst they have been shilling their freebies and claiming tax payers money. Its so tone deaf as well, do pimms really think that anyone is going to look at that and be like yay so pleased at one of the first sporting events for over a year, with limited tickets, I'm so glad a rich person has the opportunity to go when countless others don't. If she had any grace she would either donate the tickets or refuse them, sorry but what a privileged, spoilt cow. If the pandemic leads to anything fingers crossed its people being fucking sick of influencers getting stuff they can well afford, and that others don't have the chance to.

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Can we please have warnings before posting pictures of his face,I can’t explain the irrational rage he gives me😂

• Haha
Bloody hell, how the mighty have fallen. Used to think they were fab but really they’re nothing but greedy celebrity scum. Try starting off with barely anything before COVID and being left with even less after a year of being furloughed. Imagine being comfortable sitting on an £8mil net worth but still allowing yourself to claim from the government when there are people who work their arses off day in day out but didn’t fall into the right category to claim anything. Awful awful awful. They should be absolutely ashamed.

Not to mention the fact that McFly are basically daylight robbing their fans for that all access thing. How greedy can you get. Such a shame as really still wanted to believe they were good people but evidently they are just the same as the rest.

• Heart

fcuk1979

Between them they have over 130k likes on their apology statement. Honestly I don’t get this Instagram shite. Why do ordinary people insist on following these people who inevitably just get richer from them following them? That’s showing advertisers they still have over 100k followers that are ok with what they did.

• Heart

fcuk1979

Well her just giving hasn’t been donated to at all today apart from one donator. I guess asking for money when you’ve sat on £30k doesn’t go down well to us ordinary folk eh Gi.

• Heart
  • Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
They are taking the piss now!! 😡😡😡

View attachment 614925
Taking complete advantage of the system. Absolutely disgusted in the pair of them. Minimum she got last year for being on the show was 125k, that’s a life changing amount for the average joe. 30k is way way more and can be double of the average Joe’s wage. Pretty sure she makes over a million for her podcasts. And Tom is currently ripping off fans with the McFly subscription service. Pure Greed!!!!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
How long until he does a slow dance to ‘all about you’ with the vt all about how he wrote it for Gi (don’t know if anyone knows that as they so rarely mention it). A scene of both of them watching his wedding speech and they both squeeze out a tear about how much the song means to them 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Lilu22

VIP Member
What a load of shite that was. They’re not sorry they did it, they’re sorry they got caught!

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
We need a Tom Fletcher strictly bingo board for the series.

Rolling out the kids in the VT
Gi / Carrie in the audience
All About You dance
Crying

• Haha

Pixie06

VIP Member
"someone we employ", oh fuck off, your mum you mean. Hope that gets reported! Still in the family!

Reactions: 25

Mbella

It would be far kinder to focus on a campaign for funds and legislation to make life easier for parents of DS children and anyone living with a disability.

• Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
Another one for bingo - VT of him taking his partner to the Sylvia Young theatre and telling the wanky story of how he met G there and proposed there 😴

• Haha
  • Sick

Rose28454

VIP Member
My sister has a successful catering co and got nothing as she earns over 50000. ( if she was employed she would have got something). She is the breadwinner as her hubby has a severe stroke and she is 2 years from retirement. She has spent everything she has ( except her pension)
Lots of people like these idiots managed to get money that can’t be right
Luckily sis managed to get a contract doing some of the catering for crew at the G7 last week so is now getting money from the government!

• Sad