Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I doubt they are skint. She's gotta be disappointed at joining Jacqueline Jossa in the list of I'm a Celebrity winners to not make the most of the following year for TV work and endorsements. I am no Scarlett Moffatt fan but chuff me the following 12 months she seemed to be at the opening of a envelope and accept any tv job possible which will have set her up comfortably for life.

Reactions: 15

I doubt they are skint. She's gotta be disappointed at joining Jacqueline Jossa in the list of I'm a Celebrity winners to not make the most of the following year for TV work and endorsements. I am no Scarlett Moffatt fan but chuff me the following 12 months she seemed to be at the opening of a envelope and accept any tv job possible which will have set her up comfortably for life.
Scarlets moffatts new house would agree. I dont blame her.

Reactions: 7
Scarlets moffatts new house would agree. I dont blame her.
Absolutely I would be the same realising fame can dwindle quickly as she knows first hand so accept anything regardless of how rubbish it is because winning that show can easily mean you can see your days out comfortably without worrying about cash.

Gio was being linked to all kinds of stuff like presenting her own shows and having segments on shows like This Morning and yet I have barely seen her on anything since leaving the castle.

Reactions: 3
I am so not shocked by this furlough claim, she’s always been so greedy while also being completely tight - you could tell that from her old Vlogs where she used to say things like ‘I went on holiday with my brother to Scotland - we paid half each’ 😁 The tightest millionaire ever - its quite sickening isn’t it. They always say it’s the ones with less who give more. Not an attractive quality by any means.

She moans about leaving the boys and being ‘busy busy busy’ ‘ boys in bed and I’m writing!’ as if she needs the money 🤣🤣🤣

Also.. I know she does do a lot for CoppaFeel but these far flung treks she goes on must cost a penny. Wonder who pays for that? 🤨

Reactions: 17
They are taking the piss now!! 😡😡😡

View attachment 614925
Taking complete advantage of the system. Absolutely disgusted in the pair of them. Minimum she got last year for being on the show was 125k, that’s a life changing amount for the average joe. 30k is way way more and can be double of the average Joe’s wage. Pretty sure she makes over a million for her podcasts. And Tom is currently ripping off fans with the McFly subscription service. Pure Greed!!!!

Reactions: 27
Absolutely disgusted in this.. they've got 100s of thousands. Here I was struggling on furlough for a year. Then I see this. Poor greed

Reactions: 21
What's the betting they don't even comment on it, just ignore and wait for it to blow over. Equally to blame are the government for giving it.

Reactions: 21
This absolutely disgusts me. I really hope it doesn't get swept under the carpet. I used to really like Gi but started seeing them for what they are. They aren't on insta stories to be our friends they are there to influence.

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately I think it will get swept under the carpet 🥺. Her super fans never seem to give her any hate for anything, not even the hundreds of undeclared gifted posts. I commented on her post an hour ago ‘you should pay back your furlough’ let’s see how long it lasts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loads of people defending her on the sun's article on Facebook, saying it was means tested so she's entitled to it!

• Haha
  • Angry
It says somewhere it was claimed for one member of staff (the only member of staff)

Think I remember seeing somewhere they hire one of their mums as a nanny? Could that be who they claimed it for? Not that it excuses it in any way I'm just curious! 🤣

The furlough scheme is flawed from the top down, it is outrageous that millionaires have used it for their small gains and they ought to hang their heads in shame. But our real outrage needs to be at the Government who have allowed this to happen.

Reactions: 13
The furlough scheme is flawed from the top down, it is outrageous that millionaires have used it for their small gains and they ought to hang their heads in shame. But our real outrage needs to be at the Government who have allowed this to happen.
Yes I agree, but at the same time you don’t have to apply for it. If you had morals you wouldn’t!

Reactions: 16
Yes I agree, but at the same time you don’t have to apply for it. If you had morals you wouldn’t!
Morals and millionaires don't usually mix in the same sentence!

Victoria Beckham, Tottenham Hotspur, Gopi Hindjua (who is worth £22billion!!) Richard Branson, Charlotte Crosby, they are all the same. I know some of them u turned and paid back the money but only when the were publicly shamed for using the scheme.

What's the betting they don't even comment on it, just ignore and wait for it to blow over. Equally to blame are the government for giving it.
They never addressed being friends with a convicted pedophile so hardly gonna address this.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This will really stick with her. It is the very thin end of the wedge in terms of the shocking abuse of public money that is furlough. But people like her will be made an example out of.

Zoella and posh spice ended up paying it back and probably wishing they hadn't of ever claimed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.