Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What government docs are these? All companies claiming furlough money post online and a rough band of what it is, does anyone know how they got the specifics?

If only the sun could go after Jack Monroe for claiming it!
It’s the scum, they do a lot of dodgy dealings either way I’m glad they’ve been named and shamed

Reactions: 8
Well her just giving hasn’t been donated to at all today apart from one donator. I guess asking for money when you’ve sat on £30k doesn’t go down well to us ordinary folk eh Gi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it staggering that the comments are still there and still coming strong. Tom had her insta when she was in the castle so why is this different? Wonder what’s occurring.

Awks
ACA492B9-9F1B-453C-AE70-3303AB03AD76.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have met both of them a few times over the years and i wish i hadn't. It was in a work related environment and the only genuine McFly member is Danny. He is lovely and so funny, he just doesn't care. Tom has always has been a massive knobhead and she is even worse but since they became parents i had to unfollow. I can't stand her, she is so false along with the rest of her privileged family. They grew up with silver spoons rammed up their arsed and it infuriates me that they make out they are 'just like you' when they never have been and never will be because they are set for life on both sides of the coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I met Tom in 2013 at an airport (McBusted were flying in to do a show) and he couldn’t be arsed with fans at all. He took a photo with me but he didn’t speak at all even when I spoke to him. Harry was lovely and chatty.

Reactions: 6
Just got back from their Legoland freebie, now away on a Warwick Castle freebie. Do the Fletchers have no shame? It makes me sick that they can afford to pay for these things themselves - why not donate all the free stuff to families in need?
Hello! Long time disliker of Tom & Gi, first-time poster, the furlough has tipped me over the edge today. I don't care that they post their kids online, I wouldn't do it myself, but each to their own. But I will come and say YES to this post! 👏🏻 why not donate? They are so privileged, they do not need, or deserve free trips to Disneyland, plus all the other tit they receive. When will brands stop doing this?

I’ve always thought there's something about her; anyone with a sickly sweet image is usually too good to be true. Maybe it's those tory vibes. There are too many unsuspecting women who’ve just had babies who get sucked in to this perfect mother image. So over this bullshit! This won't hurt her, the comments will calm down, and she’ll still get all the opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought id have a look at this thread after the furlough stuff. Have they commented on the allegations? I think she is very boring and I started reading her book she supposedly writes with Tom and couldn’t get past the first chapter. Just give the money back you pair of money grabbing twats!!

I’ve just read the comments on her latest post on her Coppafeel hike thing. Wow they are mostly calling her out saying she’s greedy and should be ashamed. Apparently her representatives declined to comment? Her reputation will suffer for that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have met both of them a few times over the years and i wish i hadn't. It was in a work related environment and the only genuine McFly member is Danny. He is lovely and so funny, he just doesn't care. Tom has always has been a massive knobhead and she is even worse but since they became parents i had to unfollow. I can't stand her, she is so false along with the rest of her privileged family. They grew up with silver spoons rammed up their arsed and it infuriates me that they make out they are 'just like you' when they never have been and never will be because they are set for life on both sides of the coin.
My experience is the same. To my shame, I was a bit of a groupie back in the day and have met them more times than I care to declare 😅 Danny was always SO polite and had all the time in the world for fans. He’d remember names and always be the first one to come out. Tom never came out of the studio and when he did, you could tell it was because he had to when all the others had come to say hi.

Reactions: 8
My experience is the same. To my shame, I was a bit of a groupie back in the day and have met them more times than I care to declare 😅 Danny was always SO polite and had all the time in the world for fans. He’d remember names and always be the first one to come out. Tom never came out of the studio and when he did, you could tell it was because he had to when all the others had come to say hi.
Do you think that’s anything to do with him being with Gi from such a young age and at first the only one of them with a girlfriend? Do you think he didn’t dare get tempted by the groupies?!

I wonder if he was ever unfaithful?! Can’t see it myself he’s a bit of a drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he was ever unfaithful?! Can’t see it myself he’s a bit of a drip.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve always got a gay vibe from him. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a beard.

Reactions: 14
I am loving these two being ripped to shreds in the comments,can’t stand either of them and taking that furlough money was a disgrace. Their silence on it is gross too(but not in the slightest bit surprising)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.