Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but it’s not her bleeping kids who are going to end up having to pay for all this money going out to people left right and centre. Selfish cunts,just because technically you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Absolutely see the need for furlough for some people but this is a complete disgrace and I hope they continue to be put on blast for this. Bastards. And any of the brown nosers who say they are entitled to it can duck off. Like I say,it’s us plebs and our kids who will suffer the cost of covid,not these dicks.

Completely agree. The privelege pouring out the two of them is blinding and they don't give a duck. It's the free holidays they have had, new cars, ripping off fans via mcfly, smug bleeping selfies, exposing their kids to anyone and everyone for a payday, the arrogance is unreal.

I hope this is the beginning of the end.

Reactions: 24
I would say they’ve claimed it for his mother - who they ‘employ’ as a nanny.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Completely agree. The privelege pouring out the two of them is blinding and they don't give a duck. It's the free holidays they have had, new cars, ripping off fans via mcfly, smug bleeping selfies, exposing their kids to anyone and everyone for a payday, the arrogance is unreal.

I hope this is the beginning of the end.
I'm longing for they day I meet a mum like me who says "giovanna fletcher is a bleep" everyone I know my age with kids are up their asses

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm longing for they day I meet a mum like me who says "giovanna fletcher is a bleep" everyone I know my age with kids are up their asses
Omg, same. I'm desperate to meet one that says it first. All of my mum friends are, 'aww she's just so lovely' and I'm just like, 'hmm 🥴 '

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't stand the performance parenting the pair of them do. She can duck off and take the roast potatoes with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Don’t forget it wasn’t that long ago that they were flaunting those super expensive desks/workstations all over insta whilst us normal parents were trying to find any semblance of space to homeschool.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And a tit one at that - wanted job security for the person they furlougged??!!! It was his bloody mother! You just tell her she's got job security 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
"someone we employ", oh duck off, your mum you mean. Hope that gets reported! Still in the family!

Reactions: 25
So because of all the backlash they have paid it back. Would they have done that if they hadn't been called out for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Too late mate.
You only paid it back because you Got found out.
Trying hard to back pedal to cover this squeaky clean image. Sweet old quirky us.

Cunty

Reactions: 35
So because of all the backlash they have paid it back. Would they have done that if they hadn't been called out for it?
Nope! These types of apologies are a "only sorry we got found out". Not once did it cross their minds before they were found out that it wasn't something they should do?

Reactions: 22
Load of tit - it was for his mother!! Surely they knew they could have afforded £30k 🙄- they got caught out and are raging

Reactions: 17
Omg, same. I'm desperate to meet one that says it first. All of my mum friends are, 'aww she's just so lovely' and I'm just like, 'hmm 🥴 '
I’ve managed to find likeminded mums by saying oh I don’t like how aggressive marketing to vulnerable new mums is / these people form part of that. You’ll either get awkward silence or total agreement but you’ve said nothing actually wrong.

Reactions: 8
I went off them when Gi congratulated Tom for managing to take ALL 3 kids to one shop and said even she had never managed that. I found it ridiculous. I've got 3 kids and never lived near any family and always had to take ALL 3 kids with me shopping etc. I don't see why she's known as such a brilliant mum when she can't even cope looking after 3 kids? Then the stupid sleeping on the floor of the kids rooms..why the floor? Just get in the bloody bed with them if you need to.

Then of course all the undeclared freebies. Like the trips to Disney and Cornwall. I think Buzz is a real cutie but it's obvious he's going to be another stage school kid like they were and they're desperate for him to be noticed.

As an aside I'm wondering after this furlough thing if all their celeb mates like the Willis' and the other McFly boys are all now shitting themselves that they will also be exposed for claiming furlough?!
Ooh hope so. Especially if they were still working while claiming.

Reactions: 4
Greedy greedy. Have been badly advised by their finance team on making the most on what was on offer, legally. Even worse that she had employment during covid and won imaceleb. That pay cheque would have been agreed before the show and then of course the winning fee and all the endorsements that come with it. Surely they have savings they could have paid the 'employee' with? The money from those god awful swaroski ads from last year would have covered it?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.