Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @Kitt

Says it all really - she is the reigning Queen of the Castle and the couple are posting a lot of content including their kids.

Any more recaps welcome please!

Reactions: 6
Last thread started with Tom I'm so Quirky Fletcher pushing everything Doctor Who onto his kids, toys, crafts, clothes. By the end of the thread that had been cast aside for the whole family to be marvel mad, including having masks for the whole family, and top pocket figurines for every instasham moment

Ocados roast in a box for under £10 was a paid promotion, ironic after they'd spent all Christmas and new year pushing Roast in a Box at £80

Some questionable use of "essential work" with mcfly funtimes and glammed up photoshoots

Lots of tagging of famous friends and jungle crew, when tbh, a WhatsApp would have been better, but hey who knows you're the coolest family in the world if you don't put up your every move

Birthday cakes featured heavily. Questionable about how many of Gi's (3 was it in the end?) were undeclared gifts and how many paid for. Buddy's ended up being a family photo shoot with step by step quirky blue icing posts for the gram

Can't think of much else for the recap, someone more knowledgeable I'm sure will be along in a minute!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last thread started with Tom I'm so Quirky Fletcher pushing everything Doctor Who onto his kids, toys, crafts, clothes. By the end of the thread that had been cast aside for the whole family to be marvel mad, including having masks for the whole family, and top pocket figurines for every instasham moment

Ocados roast in a box for under £10 was a paid promotion, ironic after they'd spent all Christmas and new year pushing Roast in a Box at £80

Some questionable use of "essential work" with mcfly funtimes and glammed up photoshoots

Lots of tagging of famous friends and jungle crew, when tbh, a WhatsApp would have been better, but hey who knows you're the coolest family in the world if you don't put up your every move

Birthday cakes featured heavily. Questionable about how many of Gi's (3 was it in the end?) were undeclared gifts and how many paid for. Buddy's ended up being a family photo shoot with step by step quirky blue icing posts for the gram

Can't think of much else for the recap, someone more knowledgeable I'm sure will be along in a minute!
That was a brilliant recap!

Reactions: 3
I did however forget the BIGGEST THING. After years of Gi's roast potato recipe seemingly being something only to be shared to the rich and famous, but being referred to every week, we were all given a glimpse of it as part of the Ocado paid promotion.

To find out it was the same way all of us cook roast potatoes anyway.

Unless you use Aunt Bessie's.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was in the car earlier listening to the radio and who should pop up doing a radio show called ‘We’ve got this’.........

Reactions: 1
Her mother Debbie is the paid nanny... She left her job at Tom and Carrie s S.Harrow school to be the paid nanny when Buzz was born. I knew before as I used to live there and my child went to the school and I volunteered there when her mum was ICT support asstant.So I bet Her mum is helping with home schooling as she is a qualified learning support assistant. Says it in this

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Alright Tom, you don’t need to tell us every single time you get asked for ID 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How old is Max? She is making an absolute mess out of potty training. 🙄 Having potty trained 3 boys i have never once got poo in my hair.

Reactions: 5
Her sisters opened a new business selling pregnancy underwear... haven’t seen a mention of it on Gi’s stories 🙄 She could at least plug her own sisters new business

Reactions: 5
She’s on Steph’s Packed Lunch talking about period poverty now. I am very passionate about this issue and think the more it’s highlighted the better. However, really cba listening to an annoying, patronising rich woman talk about it.

I realise I’m contradicting myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s on Steph’s Packed Lunch talking about period poverty now. I am very passionate about this issue and think the more it’s highlighted the better. However, really cba listening to an annoying, patronising rich woman talk about it.

I realise I’m contradicting myself 😂
Can’t blame you, it just feels like she wants her mug everywhere doesn’t it?

Reactions: 8
I liked desperate housewives at the time but wouldn’t stoop that low to advertise it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.